- An automatic fire alarm call at the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska, 1919 Ak-Sar-Ben Drive 00:03:41
- Residents are calling in smoke showing in the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:05:39
- Battalion Chief 3 has nothing showing on approach , requesting a fireground channel. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:09:29
- The fire alarm is in zone 242, fire head in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:13:31
- Incident command sez it is a defective head in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:17:42
- It is an elevator in the shaft in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:18:20
- Crews have checked the situation and found nothing.
Incident command is terminated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:20:10
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Crime scene on L ST, between 39th & 42nd will be open for traffic, as soon as crime scene tape is taken down #opd 05:15:48
- RT @OmahaPolice: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS TRUCK?
We believe this vehicle was involved in the 60th and L shooting Monday afternoon. https://t.co/v… 09:05:38
- When you go in for random drug testing and they find drugs on you…🙄 11:25:38
- "The whole family is A-Adam" #OmahaScanner 11:47:01
- Police Identify Man Killed In Early Morning Crash At Blair High Road & Crown Point. https://t.co/Gn4xnatZtz 13:28:49
- Teen Shot, Killed During Robbery Attempt At South Omaha Store Monday Night. Second Suspect Escaped. Contact… https://t.co/I3kApw2U83 13:40:00
- Injury Accident: 84th and Blondo St.
Auto vs pedestrian.
OFD: E53, M42 13:45:22
- HELP NEEDED: Have You Seen This Truck Involved In Homicide At 60th & L St. Monday Afternoon?
Contact @OPDCrimeStop… https://t.co/wS5eneuNcH 13:51:44
- Recognize These Suspects Involved In Carjacking & Bank Robbery Monday Afternoon? Contact @OPDCrimeStop With Tips.… https://t.co/YtqYIZBQT5 13:56:28
- Call 1: "Doing a fire drill and forgot to call the fire department. No fire." Call 2: "Just weekly sprinkler test." #OmahaScanner 14:08:41
- Caller says party is in the front yard and is under the influence of Triple C's.
- RT @OPDOfcDTurnbull: #opd #touchedyoulast #supportblue #NeverForget https://t.co/dQFmbQrnxu 15:55:12
- E42 dispatched on a call… Never mind they are broken down for mechanical issues.
- Police continue to follow up on leads and respond to possible vehicle sightings at this hour. Call 911 or contact… https://t.co/QQBYwfWgjS 17:40:12
- RT @TCasady304: Amen, sort of. All the police training in the world won't make up for the lack of help in the field, especially at, oh, 2:2… 17:55:40
- Structure Fire: 7613 Pacific St.
Caller sees smoke and flames.
OFD: E30, E52, E53, T34, T52, M52, B3, B5, R33 18:56:45
- Fire crews advising they have a Working Fire at the crematorium at 76th and Pacific St.
OFD: LA30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:58:27
- Majority of fire knocked down. Crews searching for hot spots. Roof Ops requesting a line to the roof to wet the roof. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:03:55
- RT @gjbergs: @MeanStreetsOMA photo from structure fire https://t.co/T5NxKTOB0i 19:05:01
- Gas is secure to the entire structure. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:07:15
- Fire is under control. Crews are searching for hot spots and overhauling. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:09:14
- RT @LEXX_Get_Crazy: @MeanStreetsOMA Picture from Pepperjax next to the structure fire https://t.co/l2oSc6hnw8 19:12:31
- RT @Omaha1984: I love getting new equipment! If it actually worked I think I'd love it even more! Nothing like downing something the dept g… 19:22:43
- Photos from the scene https://t.co/X0gZeIJIyv in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:26:36
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Photos from the scene https://t.co/X0gZeIJIyv 19:27:35
- RT @HILL_PARTYofone: @MeanStreetsOMA Hill Bros Trans. is working on raising money for James's wife & kids. Any help is appreciated. https:/… 19:54:18
- RT @the_real_csmith: Battalion Chief's Statement on Fire at 76th and Pacific https://t.co/6F6lNyzCox via @YouTube 20:32:47
- RT @OPDABLE1: Mom- @MeanStreetsOMA said you're down so I figured I'd tell you about…
Us- oh @MeanStreetsOMA.. bless their hearts..
- RT @OmahaPolice: #opd #touchedyoulast #supportblue #NeverForget ^OPDOfcDTurnbull https://t.co/jf7fREaQJu 22:01:23
- A shirtless victim of intoxication just north of Bob Boozer and W Center Rd. #OmahaScanner 22:16:37
- Caller says her BF won't let her get her things. They've been drinking, she's been smoking weed, and he's been smoking crack. 22:20:01
- 911 call with a language barrier… something about eating too much food and throwing up. 22:24:38
- RT @shakes2011: Nothing like a big bag of crack to unwind on a Tuesday night https://t.co/Gc2SAS9PNz 22:32:52
- A call for an intoxicated male passed out on some pallets behind Home Depot, 12710 L Street. 22:45:07
- That can't be very comfortable #splinters #DeepThoughts 🤔 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:47:37
- Update: He was just sleeping and got up and left. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:49:42
- Midnight! 23:00:01
- Suspect taken into custody after brief foot pursuit near 41st & Boyd Street. 23:02:10
- Medics needed for a 20s y/o male who is alert, conscious, and breathing, he has a laceration to his head after running from the cops. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:05:38
- A call for a female who has overdosed on a bottle of Robitussin® tonight, again. 23:08:40
- One patient transported to NMC code 2, Medic 41. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:18:49
- RT @OPDVanessa: "No one has ever wanted to ram the door."
- RT @Cyrus_Willis: @MeanStreetsOMA SOS mcdonalds off 36th and 370 is out of fries 23:35:03