- RT @LPDUpAllNight: Downtown, 19 yo woman lied about identity because of 2 warrants, ran from me…in the rain…and I lost her. Grrrrrrrrr… 00:44:45
- Wrong Way Driver: 120th & W Dodge Rd. A green Jeep Liberty driving eastbound in westbound lanes. 00:50:53
- Benson checking in with a disturbance near 62nd & Maple Street, 5-6 people fighting over a car accident. 00:52:00
- Medics now needed at 62nd & Maple Street for a ~25 y/o female who is suffering from head pain. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:05:37
- Runner from the cops from a traffic stop, 31st & Ames Avenue. Suspect described as a 16 y/o male wearing a red #hoodie, khaki pants. 01:37:05
- Police setting up a perimeter in the area and K9 en route. Suspect was clenching at his waistband during foot pursuit. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:37:52
- Perimeter established and K9 arriving. Officers going to an event radio channel. K9 search team will start in the area shortly. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:41:51
- A call for a person tampering with a vehicle at the Mercedes-Benz dealership, 14335 Hillsdale Avenue. 02:19:18
- An elderly female says she was having chest pains, she got up to unlock the door for medics then the phone went silent.
OFD: E77, M77 02:20:10
- They are sending DCSO for possible forced entry to the residence. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:21:09
- We got a runner… Black male wearing black clothing running from the cops form the MB dealership. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:25:57
- He's running down in the creek now. K9 is en route. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:26:48
- He's swimming down the creek towards old "L" Street. 140th & L Street in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:27:24
- Suspect climbed out of the creek north of 140th & "L" Street, Running thru the tree line to the north. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:29:56
- Suspect described as a black male wearing a black t-shirt and black pants. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:30:36
- Suspect taken into custody behind a dumpster just north of Voss Lighting, 4624 S 140th Street. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:37:04
- One female patient transported to Lakeside code 2, Medic 77. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:40:22
- Police requesting OFD Medics respond to check out a male who was running from the police, he is alert, conscious, and breathing.
OFD: M65 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:41:57
- You start your night trying to steal a Benz in the dealership parking lot… 02:45:47
- You end your night swimming down a creek, running from the cops, and hiding behind a dumpster while they track you down. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:46:17
- Then the Cops call an ambulance for you to make sure you are OK. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:47:59
- Medic 65 is back in service, OPD will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:56:59
- RT @TinkerShelbs: i did this once turning west on 120th dodge and pulled over and bawled my eyes out lol https://t.co/WjmIq3K282 03:00:40
- RT @XTinaMarkgraf: @MeanStreetsOMA They're halfway through a country song 03:00:52
- And then no ambulance care is required. #Incarceritis in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:03:53
- The alarm company at Mercedes-Benz is unable to contact a rep for this situation: https://t.co/mXQFud94E7 03:13:04
- Omaha Police ran down and arrested a suspect breaking into cars earlier. MB is unable to contact anyone locally. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:14:18
- #WestOmahaProblems in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:18:48
- Start here:
- Automatic Fire Alarm call at KJ Tower, 2500 B Street.
OFD: B3, E31, T31 03:25:44
- Caller says he's walking his dog and hears a fire alarm and also there is a male trying to start a fire in the parking lot. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:27:09
- Engine 31 has nothing showing on approach of multi-family hi-rise, establishing incident command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:29:03
- E31 and T31 will handle, no fire showing. B3 is back in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:30:13
- KJ Tower Command is terminating incident command, no fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:34:02
- No fire at KJ Tower this morning, it was a false alarm. 03:45:39
- 7 People Shot In 6 Separate Shootings In Omaha On Saturday.
Send Tips To @OPDCrimeStop For A Reward. https://t.co/bocg6Vhq9c 12:28:02
- Police Arrest Michael Benson In Connection With Monday Homicide At 60th & L St. Investigation Is Ongoing.
Tips T… https://t.co/B8EH9rlSdd 12:31:47
- Police Book Catessa Barnum For 1st-Degree Felony Assault & Use Of A Weapon To Commit A Felony In Saturday Homicide… https://t.co/lWpM9saxUP 12:35:24
- RT @OPDLauren: Join the NW Precinct for a cup of coffee at AJ's Cafe on October 4th! https://t.co/pQ96oQNlB5 14:16:25
- Injury Accident: Fontenelle Blvd. and Pratt Street. Officer states 1 party is bleeding badly. Person possibly pinned. 15:24:52
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Let’s review. Police car (or fire truck, ambulance etc) behind you with lights and siren on, should you…HINT: It’s not… 15:33:52
- All crews back in service. No patient. Traffic shut down in the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:41:25
- RT @TrpAOmaha: We are having all kinds of crashes in the metro. Give yourself extra time and extra space. https://t.co/6lxuQHsGbx 15:41:38
- Its getting shooty on North 30th.
- Call for 6 shots fired into a house on North 42nd St.
- Structure Fire: 18th & Nicholas St.
Caller sees flames in the area.
OFD: E5, E22, E24, T21, T34, M5, B1, B2, R33 20:24:59
- E5 has a pallet fire with extension to the building. Rep needed for U-Haul. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:26:25
- Fire knocked down. Crews checking the interior for extension. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:27:46
- Dispatch having trouble finding an exact address on Google…
*Nudge* @DCNE911 it is 1006 N 18th St in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:30:33
- Shots Fired: 21st and Oak St.
Caller heard 3 shots fired to the North. 21:04:14
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- Caller to 911 says her cousin, who is known to carry guns, is on her porch. 23:05:45
- RT @YeilyFor2032: @MeanStreetsOMA I was wondering the officers happen to see a 4months husky out roaming around south O. could u contact me… 23:05:58
- Keith has called 911 about five times in the last 30 minutes, he says no one wants to talk to him and no one wants him around, and etc. 23:31:17
- Robbery: BJ's Gas Mart, 4122 Ames Avenue. Just occurred, suspect was wearing a hood and mask, no weapon was displayed. 23:44:48
- An automatic fire alarm call at Jackson Tower, 600 S 27th Street. The alarm covers the general fire panel.
OFD: B1, E1, T1 23:55:56
- B1 is on location, with nothing showing on approach of a multi-family hi-rise residential occupancy, type 1 construction, establishing IC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:58:45