- Midnight! 00:00:01
- Patient refused treatment / transport. 34s are back in service in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:06:15
- There are still pay phones in Omaha 00:20:32
- RT @OPDOfcNickerson: OPD has already arrested a few drivers for DUI this morning. Please be safe this holiday season and all year round. Ma… 08:34:52
- RT @NyoakNyarial: @MeanStreetsOMA so my current situation rn is that there’s a power outage in my area, there’s food in the oven & my phone… 10:18:49
- RT @LanceHiebner: Housefire 38th and Dodge @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/CukOXmO2el 12:10:48
- RT @FRFOmaha: We started our #ThankAHero campaign to recognize first responders like Aaron Craig with @OFD1860. What better day than Thanks… 12:37:25
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: PI accident minor injuries 99th & Fort . Expect a brief delay while en route to your #Thanksgiving gathering. https://t.c… 12:37:38
- RT @OmahaFire385: We’d like to thank #Omaha’s #firstresponders and especially our 600+ members for their continued commitment to keeping ou… 12:38:41
- RT @omahaPOA: #HappyThanksgiving2017 from OPOA to you! Stay safe, and may your family be friends, and your friends be family! 12:39:34
- RT @OPDVanessa: Thank you to Liberty Church for remembering our men and women in blue every holiday!
- Photos from a house fire near 38th/Dodge St.: https://t.co/rCn0hqjyak 12:58:33
- A big thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to all first responders who are working today! We appreciate you! 🦃🦃🦃 https://t.co/BL5zNtLqpN 13:01:42
- RT @KC0BHJ: Spending this #Thanksgiving with the Fire Station Family.
Sure, I would prefer to be at home, but this isn’t so bad.
- RT @LukeAzverde: 34 Truck opening the roof at 108 N 38th Street https://t.co/AIFRv7AESK 14:43:50
- Caller to 911 says she was removing the covering from a turkey and the juices spilled on her legs burning her.
- Hazard: 108th and L St.
Motorcycle doing wheelies Westbound. 14:53:14
- Reminder: If the firefighters have to show up at your house today for any reason you are obligated to feed them.
- RT @aktj620: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/wweHjt2epU 16:17:10
- RT @RalstonPolice: Huge thanks to Liberty Church for the awesome #ThanksgivingDay meal! What an amazing community! https://t.co/4s4lF8Az2Y 16:33:29
- House Fire: 3368 Weber St.
Caller had food on the stove that is possibly spreading.
OFD: E21, E22, E23, T21, M21, B2, B1, R33
Zone: 216 16:52:48
- B2 reports light smoke on approach. Setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:53:22
- B2 reports the first due crews, E23, T21, B2, will handle. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:55:04
- RT @OPDOfcHodges: Happy Thanksgiving to everybody! Be safe and smile!!! From OFC HODGES, WILBURN and BREWER! #opd #thanksgivingsmiles http… 17:00:24
- .@OPDABLE1 is up!
- RT @OPDOfcFehrman: It’s a beautiful night down here in the Gene Leahy Mall for the Holiday Lights Festival lighting ceremony! Can’t beat mo… 17:07:51
- Brush Fire: 40th and Crown Point Ave.
@OPDABLE1 calling in a brush fire in the area.
OFD: E21 17:16:50
- RT @OPDABLE1: Brush fire near 40 and Crownpoint… turkey fryer? https://t.co/kbr5MgQNue 17:17:04
- Pursuit: 31st Ave and Grand Ave.
Officers in pursuit of a white Monte Carlo. Armed party wanted for terroristic threats. 17:25:54
- SB on the North Freeway passing Ames. Notifying NSP, Pott Co. and the other Precincts. @OPDABLE1 overhead. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:27:07
- WB 30th and Lake St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:27:20
- Footbail 28th and Lake St. SB possibly armed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:27:46
- SB near ridge on the North Freeway. K9 in the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:28:41
- "GUYS GET OFF THE HILL! HE IS ARMED! IVE GOT THE DOG RIGHT HERE!" in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:29:19
- Still running SB on the ridge near Burdette and the North Freeway. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:29:41
- RT @SnorkyJr: @MeanStreetsOMA Guys! Hold the perimeter!! Chopper is up #OmahaScanner https://t.co/7LzVvXFHUL 17:34:55
- Police are Signal 88 with one in custody. Police conducting an evidence search for any weapons or other items with… https://t.co/NMhuCcOa4d in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:38:52
- RT @OPDABLE1: It’s a needle in a haystack and tough to see but the item circled below is a firearm thrown during a pursuit/foot pursuit of… 17:48:52
- Am I the only one that misses the old school pursuit videos from @OmahaPolice and @OPDABLE1?
- 3 Command 1 covering the Citywide.
- RT @CAFireScanner: 'Light smoke showing' sums up Thanksgiving. 18:04:18
- Reminder: Just remember, when doing your Black Friday shopping @OmahaPolice recently trained with their newly obtai… https://t.co/CZD2OtcROz 18:08:59
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Said it before and its worth repeating, these guys are GOOD! https://t.co/5huvOw4FlV 18:11:56
- Shift extensions needed in the Southeast Precinct.
- Caller to 911 is not answering any questions. When asked if he has an emergency he responds to the call taker with… https://t.co/OQH0fuCUSx 18:29:56
- "10-8 from the family squabble."
- Mounted Patrol out at the Gene Leahy Mall doing horse things.
- Caller to 911 is mom and says that one son is arguing with the other son. One had a kitchen knife that has been taken away.
- RT @OValencia: @MeanStreetsOMA Just in case anyone asks, the Village Inn at 108th and L is out of pumpkin pie. This is not a drill. 19:30:49
- RT @MJ_PR: @MeanStreetsOMA 72nd and Military 8:20pm https://t.co/x2spiSd20K 20:46:22
- Male got maced by his wife.
- "Female got tased by someone other than the police."
#OmahaScanner #HappyThanksgiving 20:48:11
- Special Attention: Per Command 70 Officers are to given special attention to all department stores in their precinc… https://t.co/B5MqVZHWqM 20:53:16
- RT @OPDABLE1: We’re gonna do it…
All police, fire and healthcare workers gasp..no don’t!
Sure is QUIET right now.. 20:56:55
- RT @jmmesserschmidt: It’s starting, #Nebraska guys at work keep moving my #Iowa floormat to in front of the toilet.. idk why.. 99%sure they… 22:45:59
- RT @OPDOfcNickerson: Happy Thanksgiving! OPD is thankful for Officer HALL #1508. Here he is headed out the door for his last shift after 20… 22:49:21
- Injury Accident: Blair High Rd and Crown Point Ave.
2 vehicle crash.
OFD: M41, E41 23:07:25
- Caller to 911 says that she got a text from her 16 y/o boyfriend that his mom says he's not allowed to go out anymo… https://t.co/6vV0FjAFRd 23:26:36