- Midnight! 00:00:01
- Caller to 911 says he is being bothered by a University of Nebraska helicopter microphone. #OmahaScanner 00:48:22
- Possible Structure Fire: 9340 Western Ave. Fire in the kitchen is now supposed to be out. 01:15:18
- B5 has nothing showing on approach, two story residential dwelling, establishing Western Command. E53 T53 will be investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:20:38
- Caller to 911 says the large helicopter microphone is back and bothering him again after the police left earlier. 🙃 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:24:17
- Three lights on the tower 🚨🚨🚨 01:28:08
- Crews have ventilated the structure. The police need someone to buzz them in. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:30:25
- RT @Remedy_402: @MeanStreetsOMA LIVE LOOK
- RT @Steve_Daniels3: All right, well, truth be told, those University of Nebraska helicopter microphones are a huge pain in the ass. https:/… 01:32:11
- Assault: Rednecks Bar, 3421 S 84th Street. Dude got punched and hit his head, suspect still on location. 01:45:32
- Fire/medics rolling for a male unconscious, pushed down during a fight.
OFD: E30, M52 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:48:03
- Warren's security calling in a suspicious male checking car door handles near 55th & Harney Street. 01:48:57
- The police say the victim is EOTH, awake, sitting up, responsive, and breathing normally now. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:51:41
- Caller to 911 has absolutely no medical complaints, no priority symptoms, and no injuries. She wants a ride to the… https://t.co/52BF7dyhYw 01:55:38
- Medic 1 giving her a ride down to NMC code 1. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:58:34
- #ParkTowerSouth in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:01:33
- Caller to 911 wants to cancel the police now because she doesn't think the officers will believe her. #OmahaScanner 02:08:01
- Medic 52 transporting one patient to Bergan code 2 TCC in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:11:47
- Cops need more cars, searching the area for a suspect wearing a #hoodie. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:12:18
- Injury Accident: 6826 Pacific Street. Pedestrian struck by vehicle, hit and run, suspect vehicle fled the scene.
OFD: E53, M34 02:27:27
- Command 70 wants dispatch to inform UNO Security of the suspect vehicle description if they get it. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:29:13
- The police are on location, say the victim is unconscious and breathing. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:31:04
- Medic 34 transporting one patient to Bergan code 3 TCC. Engine 53 en route to Bergan to pick up manpower. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:37:21
- Cops need a Tom unit called in for a code 3 TCC PI in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:38:18
- Caller in a black Honda Accord now calling 911 near 70th Ave & Seward Street… He just got home, believes he may h… https://t.co/F73Uvm0PN5 02:46:11
- Same suspect driver from 68th & Pacific Street injury accident. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:48:10
- Suspect driver went all the way to 66th & Seward Street, abandoned the Honda, called 911 saying they might have hit… https://t.co/2bzCiPa7Yb 02:51:03
- RT @brendan_colford: @MeanStreetsOMA active crime scene on Pacific street near Peter Kiewit Institute of UNO. 02:57:02
- 70th & Dodge Street, he tripped and fell down while crossing Dodge Street and broke his arm.
OFD: E53, M24 03:04:21
- Med 24 giving him a ride down to NMC code 2. Victim is ETOH and tripped and fell while crossing Dodge Street. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:08:38
- RT @OWHCrime: Omaha pedestrian struck by vehicle, critically injured early Thur. near 72nd & Pacific. https://t.co/J6AeGe1eo7 03:09:14
- RT @jankshaft: Suspected hit and run vehicle from 69th and Pacific found at 66th and Seward. https://t.co/be5jdqeOrN 03:16:02
- The RB# for this incident is AK23727 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:37:16
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: NE officers will be checking the well being of this party…not saying it’s not true 😉 https://t.co/K6C9yNTlms 14:50:11
- Injury Accident: 102nd & WB Dodge St.
Party ejected and is Code 99 per OPD.
OFD: E42, M42 15:06:31
- One vehicle rollover. @OPDABLE1 and K9 requested to search for other ejected parties. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:08:57
- M42 enroute to Bergan Code 3 TCC with an unconscious 35 y/o male who was ejected at a high rate of speed. He is breathing and has a pulse. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:14:02
- Various traffic restrictions will be in place for some time around 102nd and Dodge St. as @OmahaPolice Traffic Inve… https://t.co/TbOxduUA8c 15:17:01
- Traffic Investigators enroute. Traffic restrictions will be in place for some time. https://t.co/gCINAu2VSY in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:17:43
- Police continue to search the area for any other victims ejected. https://t.co/dJhSH4mhRy in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:18:07
- M21 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC with a male patient that was ran over by a car driven by the girlfriend in a… https://t.co/4pj9vHTEeJ 15:22:53
- #RoommateProblems https://t.co/61n1GAbP03 15:35:16
- RT @EmKristine445: my teeth got stolen by the surgeon and mom won’t let me call the police @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/FZ3E35k8GT 15:37:43
- RT @OWHnews: Nebraska's proposed 911 plan would enable emergency reporting via text, photo or video https://t.co/CMPsy0V6fw 16:14:19
- RT @OPDVanessa: WOW! We are absolutely humbled. Thank you to Rockwell Elementary Kindergarteners for these incredible donations.
- Injury Accident: 13th and Deer Park Blvd.
OFD: E3, M3 16:22:52
- Medic: "Understood elderly male slumped over in a car. Nobody stopped just called."
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: Hanging out with Santa at the OPD Cops and Kids event at the Carolyn Scott Rainbow House. https://t.co/LxqNFb6E8Z 17:35:47
- RT @OPDVanessa: Thank you for visiting #OPD, Bear Scouts 494 from St Stephen the Martyr!
We had a great time showing you the SW Precinct.… 18:14:22
- We know you are excited to see Star Wars: The Last Jedi tonight but please keep your lightsabers to yourself otherw… https://t.co/h4xVDxuYn0 18:48:04
- "UNO Public Safety on scene says the party is having a panic attack but their dispatch has no other information."
- Dispatch: "Any idea what he is overdosing on?"
Cop: "For sure heroin and possibly fentanyl."
- Pop Quiz:
Gang drawings or inscriptions written on walls or structures used for the purpose of messages or terf def… https://t.co/vQJgA4qeA5 19:19:31
- If you chose graffiti you are correct! https://t.co/5lMg9iyFrG 19:54:10
- RT @DriannaBavis: @MeanStreetsOMA REPRESENT!!!! https://t.co/9rFLb5oDXp 19:54:49
- Pop Quiz 2:
Research by the National Gang Crime Research Center indicates most youth join their first gang at what age? 19:55:52
- "19 y/o female having a panic attack over finals week. Suffering from chest pains, rapid heart beat, trouble breat… https://t.co/SHj6N6pcC6 20:38:01
Around the age of 12. https://t.co/UXukZF5FYC 21:09:09
- Ralston High School Armed Party False Call Police Audio:
- RT @OPDLauren: Some holiday crime prevention tips to start today! https://t.co/vkJMvcH8cV 21:12:48
- Injury Accident: I-680 and Dodge St. SB
4+ vehicles under the overpass.
OFD: E42, M42 22:13:43
- Second medic requested.
OFD: M78 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:20:24
- HELP AN OFFICER: 47th and L St.
Officer needs help. 23:21:34
- Cancel Help an Officer. Police are Signal 88 with one in custody. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:22:40
- Officer was in foot pursuit with a party. Sounds like a taser was deployed. Party began fighting with the officer. Party is in custody. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:31:40
- RT @OPDOfcShade: #OPD 'Help an Officer' at 47 & "L" Cancelled. Officers are ok and one in custody. 23:32:14
- Robbery: Florentine Apts, 2209 Benson Gardens Blvd. Female robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, three young black males fled northbound. 23:49:23