- Midnight! 💪 🙌 😤┃ 00:00:00
- Something about a vehicle vs a light pole and the vehicle is now stuck in the air.
- RT @OPDK9TYE: You ruined my street cred. This is me winning it back. Leave me alone mom. #OPD https://t.co/ICeaRPiCG0 00:40:47
- Injury Accident: 20th and N St
Possible ETOH driver was driving reckless and rolled his car.
OFD: E31, M31 01:23:17
- No care required. OPD will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:27:11
- Cutting: Kellom Knolls Apartments.
2573 Izard Court.
35 y/o male stabbed in the back.
OFD: E5, M5 01:51:07
- So. Many. DUIs. Tonight.
- M5 enroute to Lil' Creighton Code 2 with a 35 y/o male cut with a knife and has lacerations and puncture wounds.… https://t.co/KZOWMMULLc in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:04:30
- House Fire: 519 S 34th St.
Caller advises a fire in the attic. Also the house has been converted into apartments.… https://t.co/LZAlKOD8P5 02:07:35
- E1 has smoke showing on approach. Setting up command and declaring a Working Fire.
OFD: LA30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:09:00
- Primary search of Division 2 is all clear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:13:16
- 10 minutes into the working fire. Crews attacking the fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:19:02
- Crews stretching a second line to Division 2. Fire crews rotating to get new air bottles. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:23:16
- T34 reports primary search of Division 3 is all clear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:26:07
- 20 minutes into the working fire. Crews still attacking the fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:27:59
- Fire attack reports the fire is under control. Crews hitting hotspots. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:29:14
- Primary search of the entire structure is all clear. Secondary search is in progress. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:32:46
- Utilities and Red Cross are needed, 6 adults are displaced. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:49:38
- RT @hadealornodeal: @MeanStreetsOMA well someone had a little to much to drink 😂 https://t.co/DltMg89JQx 03:08:34
- He's intoxicated outside and not dressed for the weather. #OmahaScanner 03:30:19
- A wooden power pole has been severed into pieces by a motor vehicle near 56th & Northampton Blvd. 03:49:56
- Incident command is terminated, Engine 34 is back in service, requesting a City of Omaha sand/salt truck to respond. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:50:42
- Caller to 911 says his 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee was stolen after he left it running. #OmahaScanner 03:51:40
- A call for a loud awesome party in apt 2B and they are not keeping it down. #OmahaScanner 04:17:26
- RT @Colton_Claussen: @bubbabubbbles @hadealornodeal @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/GVaYkRti4J 04:27:26
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Drink responsibly. If you get booked into jail this weekend, aside from getting coal, you won't be seeing a judge until Tu… 05:34:00
- RT @LPDUpAllNight: Walmart 27th/Superior St
Indecent Exposure In Progress!
Male wearing black hat, black coat, and Batman pajamas walking a… 05:34:28
- Happy Festivus everyone!┃ 06:01:24
- RT @Leistunghund: @MeanStreetsOMA All the best to you MSO! Thanks for providing me (and others) with countless hours of entertainment 🎄🍻👍🏻… 06:06:57
- RT @2Page: @MeanStreetsOMA Happy Festivus! 😊 06:07:23
- It means you lose your car https://t.co/0wDsxvlR0c 06:24:51
- RT @MandyJane_A: @MeanStreetsOMA Ah the DUI charge, complete with an order for an ignition interlock. The gift that keeps on giving. 06:32:26
- Six adults displaced after an early morning working fire. The Red Cross is assisting. Follow the thread here: https://t.co/a4qpCM3t3W 06:41:42
- RT @k_fritz23: @MeanStreetsOMA Still out here, so cold that we have to get a tow https://t.co/9FroV8uSe7 07:26:54
- Hope everyone has a nice morning! ☕️ 07:55:40
- RT @OPDABLE1: Happy #Festivus a day for showing feats of strength and airing grievances.. so @ us. 13:23:38
- RT @OPDOfcSchneider: Avoid Village Point, unless you like sitting in traffic and not moving at all. #FreeAdvice 13:58:21
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: Injury accident near 108th & Grande Ave. Traffic investigators standing by for medic transport code. Expect a delay on 10… 14:52:55
- M78 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC with a 25 y/o male who was ejected from the vehicle. Patients smells heavil… https://t.co/P79jR8lHEy 14:56:23
- RT @SillySIllySami: @MeanStreetsOMA 72nd and Crown Point https://t.co/ZsyGilfDZ0 19:04:45
- RT @KD0STS: Truck owners am I right? https://t.co/DBUmVSH2XY 19:05:01
- RT @eclarridge: A year ago, homicide detectives were an hour in on the investigation of the death of Michael Brinkman, who was in a bedroom… 19:05:21
- Injury Accident: 180th and West Center Road.
Multi car accident.
OFD: E56, M56 19:07:33
- RT @NWSOmaha: 7PM Radar Update. Light snow started in Lincoln. Remember to take it slow on ice and snow! #newx #iawx https://t.co/KwiRkGH55f 19:08:42
- M21 transported a 70 y/o male to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC with a .45 caliber GSW to the center of the chest. Exit o… https://t.co/c7QewsnVNJ 20:01:53
- An Injury Accident. https://t.co/b3e4f2LpL7 20:03:37
- RT @dougtreadway: @MeanStreetsOMA santa is out wishing well to all in hillsborough ! https://t.co/wwwqeL88xG 20:37:32
- Injury Accident: 204th and Veterans Drive.
Auto vs pedestrian. Nearest OPD coming from 42nd and Ames Ave. DCSO assisting.
OFD: E71, M71 22:30:12
- Injury Accident: Park Ave and Leavenworth St.
MAT Bus vs a small car. One party is unconscious and unresponsive.
OFD: E1, M1 22:31:14
- RT @bjbumgarner: @MeanStreetsOMA car vs bus MVA Park Ave and Leavenworth St. https://t.co/YnbYVwKW1e 22:31:25
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Eastbound traffic on Leavenworth is being diverted at S 30 ST for an injury accident on Park AVE #opd 22:35:21
- "Vehicle driving reckless in the parking lot" 🍩🍩🍩
- Injury Accident: 52th and Sorensen Pkwy.
Car vs a pole EB between 52nd and 49th St.
OFD: E41, M41 22:40:52
- Injury Accident: 42nd and Harney St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: E34, M34 22:41:41
- Dispatch: "Expedite at your discretion."
Cop: "We will be going normal. Its extremely slick."
- M1 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC with a 19 y/o male whose car ran into a bus. Positive LOC but is now awake and repeating himself. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:48:18
- Traffic Investigators enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:48:29
- Property damage only. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:48:47
- "Parties in the parking lot are lighting fireworks."
- M34 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 with a female involved in a low speed crash. Minor injuries from the airbag. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:53:55
- Snow Beginning To Accumulate Making For Dangerous Driving Conditions Across The Metro.
Watch Traffic Cameras Here… https://t.co/ASMeaAcDTJ 23:09:55
- .@OmahaPolice Accident Alert.
Police no longer responding to property damage accidents. Move to a safe location, e… https://t.co/4uikMshFZj 23:17:01
- RT @OPDLtRamos: #opd is suspending response to property damage accidents. Exchange info & contact insurance co 23:17:39
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: It's baaaack! https://t.co/AyQl4ydxuv 23:17:48
- RT @jepenny: Omaha Police has suspended responding to property damage collisions, which means people will just say they're injured to get p… 23:18:12
- Hazard: I-480 at Martha St. SB
3 vehicle accident in the left and right shoulder. View from @NDOTomaha. https://t.co/EmIKrrF3dy 23:36:05
- Hazard: I-80 at 108th St. WB
Vehicle stalled in the median just East of the location. https://t.co/AOOEp3jbpa 23:46:36
- Cold Exposure: North Omaha Transit Center.
OFD: E21, M21 23:50:04