- Midnight! 🎄 00:00:00
- Injury Accident: I-80 EB between 72nd & 60th St.
Male party bleeding from the face due to the airbag.
OFD: E30, M61 00:24:40
- Hazard: Millard South High School
2 trucks in the parking lot driving reckless.
- M61 is being waved off from E30 and is returning to service. https://t.co/2AeZm2FKhn in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:32:01
- A new shift of plow drivers hitting the streets. Slow down and give them space to do their jobs.
#SnOmaha https://t.co/7p0Aowhots 00:35:22
- Injury Accident: 156th and Blondo St.
OFD: E78, M78 00:44:39
- E78 has located the victim. Vehicle is about 100+ yards off the road closer to 162nd and Blondo St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:50:59
- Driving DUI in the snow…
#SnOmaha https://t.co/TlvGyVc5oP 00:53:47
🎶Hear Them Sing🎶
- Hazard: 48th and Harrison St.
Driver is skidding into mailboxes in the area.
- Driver is ETOH. Police will handle. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:02:21
- RT @NWSOmaha: 1252am radar: Light to moderate snow continues, will persist much of tonight. Roads snow-covered, slippery. Drive safely! #ne… 01:07:21
- Driver 1: "Did you get a see and say for Christmas?"
Driver 2: "We have not opened presents yet."
Driver 1: "You kn… https://t.co/sBSfvXN3gW 01:36:18
- "What we have here is a failure to communicate."
- Intoxicated male down in the snow… Nevermind they are loading him up in a car… Nevermind the people don't wan… https://t.co/OXE5aXcM9z 02:08:38
- RT @NWSOmaha: 202am radar: Light to moderate snow continues, will persist much of tonight. At least winds are light. Drive safely! #newx #i… 02:17:20
- RT @JKthoughts283: Snow packed I-80 west bound through Omaha. Slow down people! @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/1sbFLSZASx 02:38:49
- RT @SCSO_Percifield: This is I-80 near the @nexoutlets in Gretna (mike marker 432). @NebraskaDOT and @SarpyCountyGov Public Works is out in… 02:38:59
- Injury Accident: I-480 NB and Dodge St.
Crash under the Dodge St. overpass.
OFD: E1, M1 03:14:40
- E1 on scene of a rollover. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:18:15
- Photo of the rollover from @NDOTomaha Highway cameras. https://t.co/sjSMsqTlWD in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:21:13
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Snow/ice doesn't care how many wheel-drive vehicle you have. It's hard, but all you have to do is slow down & drive accordi… 03:21:20
- Crews unable to locate a patient from the rollover. Police continuing to search the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:23:34
- Crews unable to locate a victim after a rollover crash on I-480 at Dodge St. Police continuing to search the area. https://t.co/vhmoAyHwN2 03:25:22
- They are attempting to make contact with the owner to let her know her car is currently upside down on the freeway. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:28:36
- .@omahapublicwrks continue to hit the Emergency Snow Routes and other major roads.
Still a decent amount of snow… https://t.co/Bu5hZtSiSo 03:36:00
- .@NebraskaDOT continue to work the interstates and freeways which have packed snow and ice on them. https://t.co/1eP5ZWImow 03:38:31
- Injury Accident: 84th and F St.
2 vehicle accident.
OFD: E30, M34 03:50:00
- Plow drivers experiencing parked vehicles in their way. Move vehicles to your driveway.
Also FYI you can not aband… https://t.co/zslbBqiKWv 03:52:49
- E30 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:53:07
- #SnOmaha Reminder:
The Omaha Municipal Code states that it's the duty of the occupant to clear all ice & snow from… https://t.co/lRUaQXIHnW 04:01:19
- Structure Fire: Park Avenue Apartments. 1026 Park Ave.
Caller sees smoke and the fire alarm is going off.
OFD: E… https://t.co/dOaG6wah5H 04:07:19
- B1 has nothing showing on a 3 story apartment. First due crews investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:07:57
- Mulch on a potted plant inside was on fire. E1, T1, B1 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:11:58
- Injury Accident: I-80 EB and Giles Rd.
Sarpy County Sheriffs on scene of a jackknifed semi .5 miles West of Giles R… https://t.co/drYLUckp9D 04:12:53
- Updated info now says it is on its side and both gas tanks are leaking. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:15:04
- E65 on scene advising that it is not on its side but is jackknifed and is leaking fuel. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:18:47
- No patients. E65, R33 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:21:50
- R33 can only offload 15 gallons into their portable tank. They will likely need to contact @ArrowTowing_NE. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:24:50
- Hope everyone has Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄🎄 04:34:22
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Friction on the roads is very very low this morning! It takes at least twice as long to stop. Trust me I’m out here alre… 06:16:00
- RT @NWSOmaha: Winter weather advisory has expired, but don't let your guard down if you're heading out – roads remain snow-covered and slic… 06:16:07
- RT @NWSOmaha: As snow ends, we'd sure like to hear how much you had! Follow these snow measuring tips for an accurate snow total. #newx #ia… 06:40:09
- Live video feed from NORAD, they are tracking Santa! https://t.co/jGx9QysFf5 06:44:03
- RT @NWSOmaha: We think Santa is going to be very happy to see the freshly fallen snow across the area, giving us a #WhiteChristmas. Track h… 06:53:35
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Don’t end up like this! Slow down so you get there. https://t.co/pIcoj1e3kq 07:31:02
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Ok everyone. You’re spinning out on the interstate because you’re driving TOO FAST! It is very slick out here. Slow dow… 07:31:06
- Hazard: I-80 EB at 42nd Street
Vehicle vs the median. Police on scene. https://t.co/Q5E3pVKVqh 07:39:52
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: You also CANNOT drive 10 MPH on the interstate!! There is a happy medium. Wow 07:40:04
- RT @DanFromVirginia: Pub works scanner kills me 😂😂 https://t.co/z7W1EkPRlb 07:51:18
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Ok listen up! There’s a MOVE OVER LAW here in Nebraska! The interstate is wide and traffic is light. No reason to buzz b… 07:52:11
- RT @ArrowTowing_NE: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/05hHzj8CSJ 08:33:58
- Female transported Code 3 TCC to Nebraska Med with severe lower extremity injuries from a pin in accident near 47th… https://t.co/cJ6cDkPYNp 10:08:48
- Sure grab a shovel and get to work. https://t.co/qk1wL8Kq8x 12:05:46
- RT @OPDOfcDTurnbull: Not a good night when you lose your significant other. #opd https://t.co/2Bvuh3MArL 12:06:55
- RT @timelapseomaha: Season's Greetings Omaha! https://t.co/bXRwaeEC5G 12:27:14
- RT @OPDABLE1: Shout out to the city, county & state employees who worked through the night & today to keep our roads safe. We appreciate yo… 12:42:50
- RT @OPDK9TYE: Best Christmas ever! Look what I got. One lucky Dog. #OPD https://t.co/th0wQNzXfL 15:29:30
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: Stopped by @OFD1860 station #21 with apple crisp and ice cream for some of Omaha's bravest and finest! Thanks @OmahaFir… 15:51:22
- Pursuit: 48th and Ames Ave. NB
Baby blue Impala with black racing stripes. Delta Unit advising that is a suspect v… https://t.co/LDJ3UFLcAP 16:57:38
- 49th and Jaynes St. WB.
@OPDABLE1 overhead. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:58:23
- Signal 88 with one into custody near 42nd and Camden Ave.
Officers and @OPDABLE1 going to conduct an evidence search. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:04:32
- House Fire: 15513 Mason Circle
Caller says the house is full of smoke.
OFD: E56, E60, E78, T78, M56, B5, B6, R33
TAC: 6 17:07:54
- No fire. Homeowner had the damper closed for the fireplace. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:11:37
- "This guy in this Ford is really starting to tick me off."
- RT @aliavalentine: A Border Collie is running from house to house in Elkhorn, trying to seek shelter. Someone let her in!
A very timely #Om… 19:20:48
- Injury Accident: 60th and Kansas Ave.
2 vehicle accident with multiple injuries.
OFD: E41, M41, M21 20:08:32
- Structure Fire: Midtown Gas and Grocery. 1221 S 24th St.
Light fixture fire with possible communication to the ceil… https://t.co/ws1LKfRs6O 20:47:02
- RT @PottCoSheriff: Not sure if those kiddo's are in bed yet or not, but our Deputies have already spotted Santa circling the area… https:… 20:47:55
- No fire. E1, T1 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:48:33
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Working tonight with a few of my accident investigator peeps. Have a safe and blessed Christmas. https://t.co/pyR6UmWg30 20:48:54
- RT @PhotoOmaha: Twas the night before Christmas at Station 78. My Captain is a damn good father. Making sure the… https://t.co/coh8AQpRoe 20:49:51
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: I wonder if I'll get 3,000 followers before the New Year? Maybe I'll have to tweet sightings of Santa tonight. @MeanStre… 20:57:13
- .@DCNE911 has received information from Offutt AFB & the National Radar Center in Nome Alaska that a fast moving ob… https://t.co/wIPBdYqkzQ 21:09:17
- The craft is long & appears to be open top piloted by a very large man wearing a red suit w/ a red blinking light i… https://t.co/tBOMK4cfB5 21:14:44
- 3 Adam 16 had the first confirmed observed the open top craft. Vehicle fled non-pursuit. https://t.co/MTg5QkUsqu 21:19:34
- RT @Chelsey727: It’s my favorite time of the year! Play by play of Santa’s progress by @MeanStreetsOMA ❤️ 🎅🏼 🎄 #MerryChritsmas #Santa 21:21:27
- RT @TrpAOmaha: You heard it here first kids 👇🏼👇🏼 https://t.co/ZSmoq17hS8 21:28:06
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Well @DCNE911 has reported santa is in the area….
Also thank you to all the new followers. Please be safe. I'll be w… 21:42:21
- QUIT SHOOTING AT RUDOLPH YOU MONSTERS!!! https://t.co/e0ql4STMPT 21:43:40
- RT @lil_suaz: @MeanStreetsOMA @DCNE911 You serious Clark? 21:51:37
- Injury Accident: 15th and Cuming St.
Auto vs pedestrian accident.
OFD: E5, M5 22:26:04
- 2 vehicle accident. Property damage only. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:31:42
- RT @ralstonnefire: Santa’s on the way! https://t.co/xTJaeB2TCx 22:32:37
- Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stoc… https://t.co/77Chg9UdKR 23:18:30
- The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads;
And mamma in… https://t.co/KdDhL2fkRp in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:19:14
- When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the wind… https://t.co/esaO9puG6T in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:19:59
- The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow
Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below,
When, what to my wonderi… https://t.co/h04PqXFl6F in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:20:26
- With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick.
More rapid than eagles his c… https://t.co/W8IFBRNC3R in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:20:45
- "Now, DASHER! now, DANCER! now, PRANCER and VIXEN!
On, COMET! on CUPID! on, DONNER and BLITZEN!
To the top of the p… https://t.co/tQT8PywUvm in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:21:40
- As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly,
When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky,
So up to the h… https://t.co/cRjSkxeMQG in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:21:56
- And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof
The prancing and pawing of each little hoof.
As I drew in my hand, an… https://t.co/O02eB1LwQ0 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:22:10
- He was dressed all in fur, from his head to his foot,
And his clothes were all tarnished with ashes and soot;
A bun… https://t.co/mfF4AJGp8V in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:22:23
- His eyes — how they twinkled! his dimples how merry!
His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!
His droll… https://t.co/MVv3PDc03r in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:22:38
- The stump of a pipe he held tight in his teeth,
And the smoke it encircled his head like a wreath;
He had a broad f… https://t.co/SnpcMKokVp in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:22:50
- He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,
And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself;
A wink of his eye… https://t.co/FQPXZ1AxAa in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:23:03
- He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
And filled all the stockings; then turned with a jerk,
And layi… https://t.co/AFZD3F4AHB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:23:11
- He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
But I heard… https://t.co/lUClFOMP0C in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:26:45