- Midnight! 00:00:01
- We will publish several polls during the week and let you decide which Omaha food truck is best.
https://t.co/6n76v9MhYc in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:22:55
- RT @Chelsey727: It’s sad how excited I am for this.. https://t.co/4YN95lgyWT 00:25:57
- Your recommendations are important as they determine who make the bracket and those who don’t.
Competition begins Monday the 9th. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:28:22
- Party Complaint: 31st and Cass St.
Caller says there is a large loud college party in the area. 00:29:27
- Be sure to use #FoodTruckOMA to submit your recommendations! in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:30:15
- Aaannd now they are throwing beer bottles at his house. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:35:16
- RT @KETV: Emergency tracheotomy performed on man with butter knife https://t.co/IZLnTQkcyx https://t.co/Gzrh2Gp6ZO 01:02:46
- RT @OWHnews: ‘A bad freak accident’: Man in critical condition after choking on meat at New Year’s Eve party https://t.co/3kCP6Nky5W https:… 01:03:02
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: M1 to UNMC Code 99 w/ a 40 y/o male who was choking on food. Dr. on scene attempted to perform a tracheotomy with a st… 01:05:54
- Water main break in the area of 171st & P Street ?⛸ 01:21:35
- RT @kaelahoush: these comments that I am reading are actually making me sick. these people are absolutely heartless. https://t.co/RQTOsY2mg7 01:21:46
- Shots Fired: 61st & Taylor St. Caller says the house was shot up, 2nd caller says two black males w/ pistols ran by and shot up the house. 01:33:01
- Vehicle Pursuit: Red Dodge Pickup fled from shots fired call. WB 60th & Camden in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:34:08
- Pursuit in the area of 65th & Ogden / Fort Street. Red Dodge Pickup fled occupied by two black males who shot up a house with handguns in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:38:19
- Manager says an intoxicated 50s y/o Hispanic male is refusing to leave the Baright Shelter, 1111 N 17th Street. 01:58:34
- Check Well-being: McDonald’s, 2410 Cuming Street. Staff says a 4 door SUV in the drive thru has not moved in 30 minutes. 02:13:29
- Intrusion Alarm at the Rice Bowl, 505 N Saddle Creek Road ? 02:17:08
- RT @burmoodalyssa: turning on @MeanStreetsOMA tweet notifications was the best thing i’ve done all night. 02:18:07
- RT @bobbyemt: Shots fired scene 61&Taylor. OPD investigating. https://t.co/TOfrQSYhMH 02:27:24
- Three lights on the tower ??? 02:36:21
- Suicidal: Cubby’s, 601 N 13th Street Caller says a 51 y/o male \tried to hang himself on the overpass and the rope broke.
OFD: E1, M1 02:39:22
- Simultaneous rescue calls in both Valley and Bennington Nebraska 02:53:31
- Shots Fired: 37th & Forest Lawn Ave. Caller heard 6-8 shots fried in the area, nothing seen. 03:23:24
- Female caller to 911 is whispering that her life is in danger. Previous calls to 911 show the same caller having a disturbance with her BF. 04:39:37
- Overdose: 15th & Hickory Street. Medic 1 transporting a female to CUMC who needs to be EPC’d.,
OPD: E1, M1 04:57:30
Multiple reports that Methodist Hospital is back open after being on diversion. 05:23:23
- Intrusion Alarm: Twin Peaks, 17330 W Center Rd. Alarm covers the kitchen motion alarm. 05:30:31
- Nice to hear from Jolene this morning! 05:36:14
- Found Child: McDonald’s, 3606 S 84th Street. Caller to 911 woke up and found a 17 y/o child in her house with her son. 05:49:47
- Water Main Break: 52nd & Center Street: ?⛸ 05:53:26
- Disturbance: Baright Shelter, 1111 N 17th Street. Staff says a male who is high is refusing to leave the shelter. 05:58:07
- The second annual @MeanStreetsOMA Food Challenge is less than one week away! ??
The theme is food trucks ?
Use… https://t.co/AaYDiqodrY 12:21:31
- OFD is investigating a suspicious odor at the YMCA, 75th & Maple Street https://t.co/FSjnNeyaKP 12:34:01
- RT @hockeybrowe: @MeanStreetsOMA
They have cleared the YMCA at 75th and Maple 12:37:11
- Mom says her 11 year old is out of control. 12:44:00
- RT @MikeBellDNP: @hockeybrowe @MeanStreetsOMA my deadlifts are that powerful, sorry 12:47:38
- Tammy says people in the house let her dog loose on her and the dog tried to bite her. 12:52:06
- Tammy told 911 that she had to pick up bricks and sticks and jump on a car to send the dog off. The dog is a tan or brown large dog. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:53:07
- RT @OWHCrime: Douglas Co. 911: Too much body spray-deodorant sets off fire alarms Tue. a.m. @ Campus for Hope on North 16th St. 12:59:26
- RT @OWHCrime: Douglas Co. 911: No injuries Tue. afternoon after possible chemical leak reported at YMCA, 75th & Maple. 12:59:53
- Last year #2 seed Abelardo’s beat #1 seed Taco Bell in the 2016 Omaha Drunk Food Challenge:
https://t.co/3JNQ8xn1od in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:00:16
- The general manager says they are trying to leave out the back door without paying for the room, Sleep Inn 2525 Abbot Drive. 13:11:12
- Caller to 911 says the female is not supposed to be living in his basement, he told her to leave two weeks ago. 13:14:14
- RT @CJohnson_52: @OWHCrime @MeanStreetsOMA reminds me of middle school locker rooms 13:29:31
- Possible Injury Accident: I-680 NB & W Dodge Road. Small red 4 door Chevy drove into a pole. 13:44:50
- RT @Boofenheimer: NB 680 at Dodge exit getting backed up. This was 5 minutes ago. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/0W25mP5ySH 13:45:01
- The suspicious people taking pictures are just Realtors. 13:51:11
- RT @Matt_Hoov: @MeanStreetsOMA car accident at 19th and Douglas https://t.co/lz6QLND7TC 13:51:19
- The man down in a vehicle is just a contractor working on the house taking a break. 13:54:53
- A member of the demolition team says three possibly intoxicated people are inside the vacant home. 13:57:22
- Injury Accident: 19th & Douglas Street. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E1, M5 13:59:44
- Apartment Fire: 5924 S 100th Plaza.
Caller sees flames from the top of the building.
OFD: E65, E52, E61, T53, T61, M61, B3, B5 16:57:52
- E61 has nothing showing on approach. Setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:58:22
- Crews believe it was smoke from a vent. No fire found at this time. E61, T61 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:59:48
- Still Alarm: 2825 E St.
Brush fire in a scrap yard.
OFD: E31 https://t.co/3vhbupFvxV 17:19:40
- RT @random_barkeep: @MeanStreetsOMA auto collision at 50th & Ames blocking the intersection at Walmart… making it difficult for the peop… 18:39:37
- Crowd: 65th and Hartman Ave.
Caller says 20+ people are outside getting ready to fight. 19:18:17
- RT @sage_tom: @MeanStreetsOMA Culver’s 120 and Miami are out of french fries. How is a fast food place out of french fries 19:18:48
- Home Invasion: 92nd and Ellison Ave.
2 black males with dark clothing kicked in the front door and held a gun to the callers head. 21:40:14
- Caller said the suspects had masks and were in dark clothing with guns and came into her room. Unknown vehicle description. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:55:39
- K9 unit is in the area to assist. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:14:12
- “Party was washing her hair in the sink and now she is outside taking her clothes off. Possibly on narcotics.”
#OmahaScanner #Frostbite 22:23:35
- RT @randazalman: Possibly. But maybe it’s just a really great shampoo. https://t.co/udX1tGuYER 22:51:23
- “10 y/o caller advises his mom is trying to fight his dad.”