- Large crowd gathering in Gene Leahy Mall, 11th / Farnam Street, some fighting. Officers en route with pepperball gun. 00:00:30
- Crowd Disturbance: 12th / Howard Street. Caller says 30 minors are in front of Zios refusing to leave. 00:04:06
- Nickel size hail reported in Valley Nebraska at the fire department 00:06:05
- Shots Fired: 29th / Q Street. Caller heard 6 shots fired and saw some males running. 00:08:19
- Drunk driver stopped near 108th / Decatur Street by an OPD Sergeant, he's prob over a .2 BAC. #DUI 00:15:44
- Assault: 11th / Harney Street. Parking lot attendant says a 50s y/o black male assaulted him after he gave him a parking ticket. 00:25:19
- OPD Officers and Gang Unit have cleared out most of the crowd disturbance at Gene Leahy Mall. 00:29:24
- Fight Disturbance: Eat the Worm, 12th / Howard Street. OPD Gang Unit Officers breaking up a fight. #CWSAfterDark 00:31:34
- Drunk Driver: 24th / C Street. Intoxicated driver is driving on the sidewalk. 00:36:39
- Fight Disturbance: 14th / Farnam Street. Black male and white male fighting 00:37:28
- Western Douglas County is under a Flash Flood Warning ???? 00:39:35
- Another fight breaking out at 12th / Harney Street, just to the east. 00:40:09
- Old Market is getting fighty. Bars close in like 15 minutes.
#CWS2016 #CWSAfterDark 00:42:29
- Disturbance: Hilton Garden Inn, 1005 Dodge Street. Caller says a male in the restaurant is causing a disturbance and refusing to leave. 00:43:30
- Officers requesting Mounted Patrol units into the Old Market 11th / 12th Harney ????. 00:45:41
- Disturbance: Taza Hookah, 1507 Farnam Street. Gang Unit out at this location. 00:46:49
- Staff at Eat the Worm, 12th / Howard, are having a hard time getting people to leave, requesting police come push the crowd out. 00:51:12
- Remember send us any photos or videos of the crazy bar fights using #CWSAfterDark 00:52:06
- 10 minutes until bar close time, lets do this guys! #CWSAfterDark https://t.co/dCAj1q7kZe 00:52:27
- Elevator Emergency: 1301 Jones Street. Report of people trapped in an elevator. OFD: B1, E1, T1 01:08:17
- Possible House Fire: 2935 N 58th Street 01:11:13
- Disturbance: 13th / William Street. Female caller is screaming at 911, says he has her money. 01:24:56
- Cops still pushing people and cars out of 11th / Farnam Street, bar crowd is still leaving the area. 01:27:27
- Streets are flooding in Valley Nebraska ???? 01:28:35
- Crowd gathering at Pepperjax Grill, 1221 Howard Street. 01:35:17
- Sounds like most of the Old Market #CWSAfterDark insanity has cleared out of the area, we will await the drunk driver car wrecks now. 01:44:27
- Animal Complaint: 21st / Evans St. Caller says an Alaskan Malamute dog has been chained up outside all night in the rain with no water. ???? 01:54:16
- 38 y/o male caller to 911 is very intoxicated. He says he was bit in the eye, but he doesn't remember where the suspect went. ???? 01:58:39
- Police are requesting medics for a 38 y/o male suffering from a bite to his eye by another person, patient is alert/conscious/breathing. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:08:49
- How does someone bite a person in the eye? ???? #DeepThoughts #OmahaAfterDark 02:10:35
- RT @DispatcherDame: STOP CALLING 911 WHEN THE BOUNCERS WONT LET YOU INTO A CLUB. 02:15:05
- Shout out to the @MeanStreetsOMA team! 100% volunteer coverage of Omaha #CWS2016 shenanigans (and every day). ????
#CWSAfterDark #CWS2016 02:27:54
- Dispatch: "Can you buzz the tower when you get a chance?"
Cop: "There are four lights on the tower." 02:32:42
- RT @HuskerFishN: @MeanStreetsOMA I can always count on you for late night entertainment. Appreciate it! 02:37:00
- Road is flooding in Elkhorn near Ramblewood Drive and West Maple Rd. Roadway is not safe to drive on. 02:39:58
- RT @Mysticbrad_: She's safe and sound now guys???? https://t.co/7QaHhqBDG3 02:43:22
- RT @QValentinee: He's inside safe and sound now???? https://t.co/IXaoP0Wc88 02:43:27
- I-680 to West Dodge Expressway westbound is flooding, about a foot of water on the road. 02:45:49
- Benson Gardens apartment fire – when it is 95+ degrees and u gotta cut a hole in the roof:
https://t.co/mUCVGeuOJz https://t.co/PSTeC1LlHZ 03:04:34
- House Fire: 4002 N 210th Street. Possible person trapped. 03:06:31
- 10 minutes into working fire, 210th and Polomino Road in Elkhorn. House fire is under control, all occupants and pets are out. ???????? 03:19:49
- RT @tsmitty1206: @MeanStreetsOMA good to hear. Heard tons of sirens passing 204th & Maple (way more than 71s) thought either bad wreck or l… 03:20:41
- House fire near 210th and Polomino Road in Elkhorn is under control, caused by a lightning strike. ⚡???????????????????????????????????? 03:32:12
- 24 hour tweet activity #MassCommunicating https://t.co/OxO8i4pdRJ 03:56:20
- Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday morning! 04:21:26
- #Omaha Firefighter carrying air bottles to other firefighters during working fire:
https://t.co/mUCVGeuOJz https://t.co/l01Tzyg4sY 04:41:03
- Is there anyone covering #Omaha news while I take a break? Like real, actual, local breaking news? 05:02:02
- Currently down to 401 05:07:42
- #OmahaOvernight Briefing For CWS Opening Ceremonies.
Everything You Missed After You Fell Asleep Or Passed Out Drunk
- RT @OmahaPolice: .@UCSB_Baseball will be on their way to @tdameritradeprk for game 1 of #CWS2016 soon! #OPD https://t.co/qVaijRFEFN via @OP… 10:31:33
- Uh oh! Somebody's patrol car overheated down at CWS!! 10:40:25
- We are receiving reports that there are already drunks stumbling around the #CWS Unclear if they are still intoxicated from last night. 10:42:16
- Today's #CWSProTips are brought to you by alcohol!
Making your mornings a living hell since 2700 B.C. 11:29:57
- RT @MrsMollySeals: @MeanStreetsOMA #CWSProTip also parking for $10 two blocks from the stadium! https://t.co/Au8xVLbcOP 11:37:47
- RT @jordanwhitegurl: There's half naked guys on Leavenworth for a car wash . Disturbing af . @MeanStreetsOMA ???????? 11:37:55
- #CWSProTip Don't tell a police officer to "fuck off" when they are trying to help you… 11:54:07
- Trying out something new! Briefing will give you an overview on the nights biggest events!
Give us your thoughts! https://t.co/UxltHFJFhb 12:08:30
- Police requesting medics at #CWS for a ETOH (Drunk) 58 y/o male. 12:11:17
- Preparation for #CWSAfterDark https://t.co/sullNxE6t6 12:16:06
- RT @OPDLtKanger: Juneteenth parade, great kids, enjoying donated stuffed animals. @OmahaPolice @OmahaNAACP https://t.co/Vpq3f8RTYe 12:17:31
- Medics requested for another ETOH (Drunk) male staggering on the sidewalk.
- Dispatch: "I'm pretty sure they were cussing in Spanish."
- Sick Party: 16th and Nicholas
Police have a ETOH (Drunk) party requesting medics for transport to the hospital.
OFD: M5 12:50:38
- RT @MeanStreetSarpy: 5 year old Ted won 1st in Papio parade. Dressed as Mike Bramhall in the "community hero" entry position. https://t.co/… 12:56:42
- RT @NCAACWS: Goosebumps. #CWS https://t.co/fbfyPB60FN 13:01:57
- RT @OPD_MERV: Lovely day to be hanging out at @NCAACWS checking out the ladies!
- RT @OWHnews: Juneteenth parade shut down early following fight https://t.co/aX8zhZx8MA 13:08:45
- Injury Accident: I-80 Westbound at 13th St.
OFD: M61, E31 13:12:45
- RT @OPDOfcSwanson: #CWS2016 TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash on I80 WB at 15th Street – Traffic at a standstill – Please consider alternate routes down… 13:20:45
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: View from the #OPD command post at #CWS https://t.co/UhNg2YVz9L 13:24:30
- Heart Issues: @tdameritradeprk 1200 Mike Fahey St.
Medics requested at Gate 1 for a 77 y/o male with heart problems.
OFD: M5 13:40:14
- Injury Accident: 48th and Taylor St.
OFD: M24, E24 14:02:08
- *Water Rescue*: 24614 Mason St.
Child in the lake.
Waterloo Rescue Call
@OPDABLE1 requested. 14:04:34
- First MIP bust in Lot D at #CWS 14:07:15
- Waterloo Rescue enroute to Children's Hospital Code 99 (CPR in progress) with a 4 y/o who was underwater for ~4 minutes. 14:21:35
- RT @OPDOfcFehrman: It's been an interesting few minutes at 13th and Cass Street!! #CWS2016 #OPD #SeenAtCWS https://t.co/8Q0rgCcklM 14:23:44
- Assault in Progress: 38th and Lake St.
Black male assaulting a pregnant female.
OFD: E24, M1 14:29:57
- RT @OSIsports: Does anyone mind if we just lean up against this for a while? #CWS @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/VDWQntwtqP 14:35:26
- Medics requested at The Old Mattress Factory for a 7 y/o struck by a vehicle.
- Shots fired: 27th and Jaynes St.
One shot detected by @shotspotter 14:55:13
- Police escorting @CanesBaseball and @ArizonaBaseball to @tdameritradeprk for their upcoming game.
- Injury Accident: 38th Ave and Harney St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: E34, M34 15:05:27
- Shoplifter: 13th and Mike Fahey St.
Male juvenile got caught stealing stuff.
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: Trying to keep Duk cool at the #CWS #OPD https://t.co/I9JTOHpD2y 15:16:04
- RT @jjborecky: @MeanStreetsOMA If your on I-480 can we keep all doors closed…. #cwsproblems https://t.co/nNzryyzFSa 15:17:42
- RT @RustyLord: .@MeanStreetsOMA Free Christmas decorations in the road on 72nd just north of Crown Point. #falalalalalala #tistheseason 15:54:42
- Another shoplifter at 13th and Mike Fahey St.
- Multiple medics are enroute to the area of @tdameritradeprk for:
-Heat Exposure 17:25:41
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: It's a @BellevuePolice Bromance! @OfcGrubb and @SgtLampman workin hard at #CWS2016. Nice photo Mike Dyer! https://t.co/l… 17:49:57
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Can't take your alcohol outside of fenced areas. #CWS2016 #CWSProTip ???? https://t.co/gBQOuWdqku 17:53:34
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: I can always tell when @MeanStreetsOMA has retweeted me, my phone starts blowing up! 17:53:52
- #CWSProTip sent to us. "If you are at #CWS and weigh over 300 lb. please wear a bra." 17:56:35
- Medics enroute to @tdameritradeprk Lot D for heat exposure. 18:01:01
- RT @chipandaputt24: @MeanStreetsOMA this tweet absolutely includes gender equality 18:06:58
- Another extremely ETOH (Drunk) 13th and Mike Fahey St.
Make is unable to stand up and remain vertical on his own.
- Crowd: Orchard Park 6502 Heartman Ave.
Caller says 100+ juveniles are drinking and doing narcotics causing a disturbance. 18:46:06
- Officers checking some more possible MIP parties at @tdameritradeprk Lot D. 18:58:33
- If you are intoxicated and arguing with the police be sure that your false teeth do not fall out
#LiveFromLotD #CWS 19:03:53
- #CWSProTip Also if you are intoxicated and trying to fight the police try not to pick the biggest Officer possible.
#LiveFromLotD #CWS 19:16:52
- Possible House Fire: 1236 S 167 St.
Caller says someone is screaming fire and there is black smoke
OFD: E56, E60, E63, T63, M56, B6, B5, R33 19:26:16
- RT @GraceyFenn: @MeanStreetsOMA some guy got caught with a fake ID #cws 19:36:29
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: Nearly 100% positive feedback on our enhanced security efforts. Lots of "thank yous" and "glad you are heres". #CWS #OPD 19:37:23
- Police are investigating an Airspace Violation over #CWS https://t.co/1rLqWPkRlm 19:44:22
- Medics enroute to 10th and Mike Fahey St. for heat exposure.
OFD: M1 19:45:54
- Heat Exposure: 13th & Martha St.
Female with heat exposure.
OFD: M34, E3 19:53:33
- #CWSProTip If you are a large intoxicated male you shouldn't try to climb a small tree in Lot D.
#LiveFromLotD #CWS 20:00:27
- RT @joelschafer: Hello @OPDABLE1 https://t.co/8ShAGjx6jI 20:02:14
- RT @KaylaBremer: @MeanStreetsOMA you mean this guy? https://t.co/2qhtiST3hw 20:09:00
- Omaha please keep sending us pictures and video of the #CWSShenanigans and #CWSAfterDark fun that is coming later! https://t.co/GVDnOm9gk4 20:14:49
- RT @Seabrahamsons: @MeanStreetsOMA At least he wasn't naked. 20:34:23
- Possible Building Fire: 4017 Hamilton St.
Fire in a laundry room.
OFD: E24, E34, E5, T34, T41, B2, B1, M24, R33 20:47:08
- RT @_morganlea: @MeanStreetsOMA House fire near 40th & Hamilton https://t.co/gxoAIBiLHr 20:48:25
- AAA needed for a jump start in Lot D.
- Games are over ✅
Sun has gone down ✅
Drinking all day ✅
Full Moon ✅
Let #CWSAfterDark begin! 21:19:10
- RT @irishasshat: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/ZCjFDNU9XK 21:29:15
- Police enroute to Zestos/ The Blatt on 12th and Mike Fahey St. for a highly intoxicated male trying to fight security 21:32:48
- RT @OPDOfcAlcantara: #CWSProTip Don't steal from #CWS vendors!!! You will be caught and prosecuted. https://t.co/ftywgcb8Oc 22:01:42
- Police enroute to 13th and Jackson for an uncooperative male in the middle of the street.
- Crowd Disturbance: 11th and Farnam
Large crowd causing problems. 22:18:50
- "Any Officers wishing for shift extensions contact Command 50." 22:21:07
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: @MeanStreetsOMA yet? Depends where you're at. FYI – Gene Leahy Mall closed at 11pm 22:40:23
- Injury Accident: 78th and Walnut St.
Car vs a house.
OFD: E30, M34 22:50:55
- Officers requested to 11th and Farnam for visible presence. 22:52:43
- Midnight! 23:00:10
- Seizure: The Max 1417 Jackson St.
Male having a seizure.
OFD: E1, M1 23:19:30