- Overdose: 1207 Harney St./The Hive, 26 y/o female drank too much and passed out OFD: T1, M1 00:30:12
- RT @tea_ohh: @MeanStreetsOMA the cops chasing the guy were in blue polo uniforms. They had a gun out while chasing a guy though traffic. 00:36:33
- "Was caller able to find a strawberry milkshake or did she need our assistance still?" #OmahaScanner 00:45:37
- 10 minutes until bar close! Make sure to stumble your way out of the bars and get those rides home! #OmahaAfterDark 00:52:01
- and make sure to donate your unused bar money to @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/uJsco9DS6K in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:54:35
- When you have no pants on and starting walking through people's backyards and then sit on someones porch #OmahaAfterDark 01:07:51
- RT @douga3m: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/vWwrC28Cxa 09:08:52
- Police Arrest Two Suspects After Evening Shooting Leaves One Injured.
https://t.co/0ikhWbr9gb https://t.co/aa1qrv6BZ8 09:18:23
- One Booked For Terroristic Threats After Bashing Beer Bottle Over Mans Head.
https://t.co/HODj4iGCoU https://t.co/9ySuCP6eFZ 10:01:17
- RT @marcmarean: Omaha policeman helping change a tire out on Sunday morning. Thanks guys. #Omaha #OPD @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/D16Pv0CG… 10:16:10
- Two People Tied Up At Gunpoint During Home Invasion.
https://t.co/VpYtRDoHhV https://t.co/cMKOkuDm2U 10:30:53
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Yesterday 2 of our traffic motor Ofcs attended Kcpd Capt Melton funeral along with OPD honor guard https://t.co/5yqkv7Gb… 10:34:33
- Still Alarm: 2233 S 16 St.
Gas Leak inside a residence.
OFD: E1, E3, E31, T1, M1, B1, B3, R33 12:10:01
- Residents were moving the gas stove and the hose came disconnected. Crews smell a light odor. Gas being shut down. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:13:33
- E1, T1, B1 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:15:58
- RT @timothyclawson: @MeanStreetsOMA free loaf of nature harvest wheat bread at 201st and Harrison. #westomaha 12:35:59
- RT @winklerlee1: @MeanStreetsOMA Free padded bra on Wenninghoff Rd. Looks to be sized for a well endowed lady. 12:36:01
- "Caller believes his neighbor is dripping chemicals through holes in the floor that are making him cough."
- *ALERT 3*: 262/ County Road T
Plane crash in a bean field. Plane is fully involved.
Waterloo, Valley, Saunders County all responding. 14:11:55
- -Lifenet has been placed on standby.
-Requesting tankers for water supply
-Requesting weed trucks due to its location. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:12:26
- RT @fccgage13: @FireRescueOmaha https://t.co/lG6J8fUV9Z 14:12:28
- Correct address is 799 County Road "T"
-Second tones for more manpower in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:13:42
- -Units on scene and enroute will handle.
-All units to respond normal status. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:15:04
- Yutan Fire and PD is also assisting. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:18:06
- RT @FireRescueOmaha: Dispatcher got a little upset with everyone trying to talk over each other.. Handled it very Professionally. Life net… 14:18:15
- Crews fighting the fire. Having a lot of trouble accessing the scene due to the concern of getting the big trucks stuck. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:22:46
- FAA has already been contacted. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:23:09
- Breaking: Plane is out of Offutt Aero Club. Plane may be used by The Boy Scouts Of America for Camp Cedars Summer Camp Aviation Program. 14:26:33
- At this time Saunders County Law Enforcement is advising that there is only one known occupant at this time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:27:36
- RT @CayneQuartz: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/2HLUR6nYYy 14:31:25
- Some units are being released from the scene and going back in service in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:33:13
- "Caller says they think their leg has been broke for 20 days, he is sitting outside waiting for you" #OmahaScanner 14:40:46
- Breaking Update: Plane had two occupants and both are deceased 14:48:45
- RT @adamwowt: When car meets building https://t.co/GwEMoJUtSy 21:07:36
- People lose their shit when we take a much needed night off… Damn… https://t.co/mRdyjCr1BR 22:10:09
- RT @jaimefarahfowlr: @MeanStreetsOMA it’s crazy how easily people forget you guys are strictly a volunteer effort 22:11:46
- RT @AndySage1: That moment when you get caught doing the dirty in the Elkhorn River… https://t.co/S56GatUKNx 22:11:52
- "Suspected" https://t.co/oPbhAzk2lA 22:50:00
- HELP AN OFFICER: 156 and Ontario St.
Officer not answering the radio 22:53:48
- Cancel Help An Officer. Officer is advising that she is Signal 88 (OK). in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:55:04
- DCSO has been having some radio issues all night by the sounds of it. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:56:43
- Midnight! 23:00:06
- Robbery: 44th and Ellison Ave.
Strong armed robbery. Black male and black female took the callers phone and keys. Left in a 4 door car. 23:22:07