- Non-Pursuit: I-480 WB at 10th St., red jeep fled Pott. County and NSP is NOT in pursuit as they cross over to Omaha. @OPDABLE1 is down. 01:41:17
- "Could you buzz Benson Towers, apparently some people being loud out there…thanks!" #OmahaScanner 01:51:28
- RT @OWHCrime: The building at 37th and Q that was struck by the car this morning sustained major damage: https://t.co/XKEAEaGhYz https://t.… 08:00:30
- RT @SonnyBruhn: @MeanStreetsOMA hwy 275 just of south hwy 36 @ndor crash attenuator in action https://t.co/QJ8Kw0UreY 11:52:24
- RT @B_Patera: @DCNE911 @MeanStreetsOMA This one's a doozer. https://t.co/oHK7J0sqk7 11:52:28
- RT @jankshaft: Overheard this guy singing Toby Keith. https://t.co/Vtd1PxntZl 12:08:32
- Free piece of siding: I-80 westbound at 72nd Street. 12:18:49
- Nice afternoon to drive into a fire hydrant 12:26:32
- I-80 eastbound near exit 432 (Nebraska Crossing) is at standstill, a PT Cruiser drove into a Department of Roads truck. 12:35:11
- Injury Accident: 60th & Ames Avenue. 3 vehicles involved.
OFD: E41, M41 12:36:28
- Attn: Street racers —> https://t.co/3n0kn8IqC0 12:50:14
- RT @Woodsman602: @MeanStreetsOMA all 3 lanes re-opened. 12:51:33
- Smokers! ???? https://t.co/ElEtqt0Al0 13:21:53
- RT @nickvrbka402: @MeanStreetsOMA Almost burned my house down a few years ago. Good way to quit smoking. 😉 13:34:04
- Nice afternoon to be a little panicky 13:38:09
- Police seeking a white '90s Ford Explorer w/ red paint transfer in connection with a fatal overnight car wreck. https://t.co/dlmi0Cb3oz 13:46:15
- Caller to 911 is concerned about the strong smell of marijuana coming from either apartment 3 or apartment 4. ???? 13:52:07
- Pleasant day to be approaching and harassing customers, asking for money aggressively, and refusing to leave. 14:06:42
- When it's almost time to leave work on Friday… https://t.co/AHzn13j48r 14:58:08
- Caller to 911 is having a disturbance with his neighbor who is putting a load of dirt in his driveway. 15:05:43
- Fuel Spill: Bucky's, 132nd & W Center Rd. A Uhaul drove into the fuel pumps 15:14:14
- Hope everyone is having a nice juvenile probation warrant roundup Friday! 15:18:35
- Be sure to slow down and moove over for construction equipment! https://t.co/9aS2Il1MV7 15:19:47
- Staff at Burger King says an irate customer made a bunch of threats to them. 15:31:58
- RT @WoodmenLife: Sam Foltz was a bright spot in many lives – we honor his life with a @Huskers Red @WoodmenLife Tower. #RIP27 #GBR https://… 15:37:09
- Who steals a black '91 Olds Cutlass Supreme 2 door? #deepthoughts 15:40:24
- RT @AveryWenck: @MeanStreetsOMA People are apparently fed up with the lack of permanent chicken fries. 15:42:58
- Caller to 911 says her mother may be under the influence of something, she's acting crazy. 15:45:42
- Caller to 911 says a male has been committing hate crimes against him since 2008 and is talking about having to go to jail or move. 16:01:03
- Friday afternoon reminder… You will get home faster if you don't crash your car and go to the emergency room. 16:04:35
- Injury Accident: JFK southbound at L Street. Car vs motorcycle
OFD: E31, M3 16:23:17
- Exposing: Dollar Tree, 3066 N 90th Street. Caller says a black male in a silver vehicle is having extracurricular activities with himself. ???? 16:34:31
- RT @WisconsinAle: Lotion $1.00. Tissues $1.00 getting caught and blasted by @MeanStreetsOMA , priceless https://t.co/WAQl8ViPxx 16:40:01
- RT @damonbenning: Cheap thrills? https://t.co/byl9f5NxMU 16:42:13
- RT @NTVsSteveWhite: And just like that, @BillKintner "does not exist" on Twitter. #neleg https://t.co/tLxCHejkpd 16:44:30
- Caller to 911 says kids are in her yard threatening her son. Caller is uncooperative, yelling at 911 about response time to a previous call. 16:47:18
- Injury Accident: 20th & Missouri Ave.
OFD: E31, M31 16:52:35
- Caller to 911 is concerned about loud music and a strong smell of weed coming from apartment 818. ???? 16:58:38
- ….and we have another masturbator. Dammit Omaha, get it together. 17:04:02
- RT @n3rdc0p: Ha! We're across the hall in 817! https://t.co/FBj5l9hjmL 17:07:17
- RT @kw00d27: Buy yourself a drink and take yourself out to dinner first #OmahaProTip https://t.co/vftF5LXo0X 17:19:03
- Little early to be driving drunk isn't it Omaha? 17:54:02
- THPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHP #THPTHPTHP @POLICECOPTER https://t.co/jupf8IU3Jx 19:43:41
- The #OmahaMailboxBomber is back at it in West Omaha. 21:13:37
- Omaha so far tonight:
-Assist a party up
- River Rescue: Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge
Boat hit the bridge. 100+ people on the boat.
OFD: B1, R33, M1, E1, Riverboat 1 21:23:41
- Boat is the River City Star. 100+ people on the boat. Boat has hit something and lost power. Unknown injuries or fire.
Firecar 72 enroute in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:25:10
- Caller reports injured on the top deck. Unknown number.
OFD River Rescue 1 is on the river. Boat us unable to control the boat. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:28:42
- Boat is attempting to dock on the sandbar at Tom Hanafan Park. More CBFD units responding. OFD onboard checking situation. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:30:59
- RT @Joe_Lukowski: So the boat hit the Pedestrian Bridge. Rescue boat in the water. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Rgs4ODf50v 21:31:19
- Boat is lodged on the sandbar and performing an emergency evacuation.
Coast Guard Cutter to the North of the incident is being contacted. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:39:31
- Now a total of 3 patients. Total of 132 souls on the boat. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:40:44
- Coast Guard Cutter is unavailable. Crews working on getting people off the boat. About 8 inches of mud to deal with. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:44:37
- Bob Kerrey Bridge is being shut down by police due to stability concerns after being reportedly struck. Crews working on offloading plan. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:49:47
- RT @MattSmithWOWT: Video sent to @WOWT6News' Mike McKnight from onboard the boat. #BreakingNews https://t.co/JBKyTUCMXl 21:50:28
- Crews bringing down ladders to use as a path for people to walk on. Also requesting a 4 gas meter to the engine room to check for gasses. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:52:15
- OFD Firecar 72 (Special Operations Battalion) is on scene.
OPD command is on scene.
All injured offloaded. Working on other citizens. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:55:28
- Crews have talked to the captain. Boat did not hit the bridge but hit Nebraska shore. Then lost power for a motor and steering. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:56:32
- Dispatch working on getting MAT busses for transport. River City Star is also arranging transport for people. https://t.co/vmxUQ72r9B in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:00:06
- M1 taking a 57 y/o male enroute to CUMC Code 2. Also several others requesting medical evaluation. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:01:02
- Captain confirms they did not hit the bridge just hit the shore. No forward thrust or steering. Minor miracle they made it to shore. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:02:40
- Majority of the top deck (poop deck) is clear of people. Working on evacuating the next level. Busses on scene.
DSCO Boat 1 is enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:07:49
- CBFD M1 checking on another patient. More medics being dispatched. Bob Kerrey Bridge is being reopened. https://t.co/6EpbLFi9SI in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:13:02
- River Rescue:
-All passengers evacuated. Some crew remain.
-132 souls on board.
-Between 3-4 injuries.
-Hit Nebraska shore not the bridge. 22:20:18
- RT @Breaking911: Breaking: Boat With 132 On Board Strikes Shore In Omaha Nebraska. Emergency Evacuation Underway; Minor Injuries Reported-… 22:26:25
- At Least 1 maybe 2 people transported to hospitals. Rest have refused medical care. Crews winding down operation and returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:26:44
- Robbery: Baker's, 4405 N 72nd Street.
Robbery of a customer 22:27:01
- Suspect is a black male with curly hair and a backpack fled southbound on foot. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:28:11
- RT @kellybartnick: Meanwhile on the River City Star… https://t.co/HwVbYtHLyr 22:30:40
- Que the Titanic memes and jokes… https://t.co/sgduT2ljgy 22:32:12
- Garage Fire: 2147 Benson Gardens Blvd.
Row of 9 garages on fire. PD reports heavy smoke in the area.
OFD: E53, T53, B4 22:33:57
- T53 reports smoke on approach. Crews setting up command and advancing a line. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:35:56
- B4 broadcasting a help wanted to complete the full alarm.
OFD: B5, B4, E41, E42, E53, T41, T53, M41, R33 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:39:53
- E53 is on fire attack
Fire is running the whole row of garages. Crews working on opening them up. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:42:10
- B4 advising a Working Fire.
OFD: R30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:43:52
- E41 on RIT
T41 on Vent
E42 on Water Supply
E53 is out of water. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:44:58
- RT @JoeZanders: @MeanStreetsOMA yikes https://t.co/Lqi7W4qFLI 22:46:42
- OPD being requested to block Blondo St. to secure the hose lines. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:47:54
- Injury Accident: I-80 Westbound West of 72nd Street.
Semi truck collided into back of vehicle. Fuel is leaking.
OFD: E30, R60 22:49:00
- All the doors are open. No more visible fire. Crews still hitting hot spots. Fire is under control. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:51:15
- Injury Accident: 42nd & F Street.
OFD: E33, M3 22:54:49
- OPD on scene advising that the semi is leaking a lot of fuel. Requesting a HazMat response. Also a squad is responding.
OFD: M?, E30, R60 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:57:49
- Jackknifed semi actively leaking fuel. Per the driver the tank was just filled. https://t.co/BPDLSdaYpM in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:58:51
- RT @hawk6260: The night before the Titanic sank. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/g0qJLiaMxE 22:59:01
- Midnight! 23:00:05
- OFD using their vehicles to block Blondo. Crews starting to return to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:00:51
- Semi lost all of its fuel. Will be there a long time per command. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:01:19
- RT @DomBrockhaus: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/AVBTdRE8oT 23:01:30
- RT @Shelbie_Noel: @MeanStreetsOMA traffic down to 3 lanes before the accident for construction and 1 lane by the semi. Very slow moving. St… 23:03:23
- RT @joelschafer: @MeanStreetsOMA God damn it Roy!!! https://t.co/DcR9GpNzOC 23:06:58
- Omaha right now…
- Injury Accident: 24th and Harney St
OFD: E1, M1 23:09:05
- Some Photos: https://t.co/ISFabLkYRr in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:10:54
- Caller stated that a vehicle was T-boned. Unknown injuries. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:11:46
- Property damage only. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:12:42
- Patient treated BLS and refused treatment. Crews in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:13:26
- E53, T53, B4, FC13 and FC14 (FIB) will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:15:43
- Assault: 27th & Leavenworth Street. Male caller says he was assaulted with a bottle in the street. 23:16:40
- Check Well-being: Caller says she just moved here, electricity is not on, 3 month old child won't stop crying, she doesn't know what to do. 23:36:04
- OPD Mounted Patrol is out in the Old Market ???? 23:39:20
- #Omaha emergencies covered:
Thanks for following! 23:55:37
- RT @DomBrockhaus: @MeanStreetsOMA Benson Gardens Blvd. Garage Fire aftermath. Apparent heavy damage to Garage roof. https://t.co/zz9zlAPtmf 23:56:44