- RT @Bowflexin: @MeanStreetsOMA It's called a Vulpix, thank you. 00:10:11
- Four lights on the tower 00:10:25
- Overdose: Caller says a 17 y/o male had a couple hits of marijuana, now he is rolling around in middle of the street. 00:15:40
- RT @lavistapolice: Officers have cleared the railroad accident. Sadly, Nicholas Wilson, 19 of Papillion died at the scene. Dillon McHenry… 00:33:20
- Caller says his GF came to his job and threatened him, now she is following him back to his residence. #RelationshipGoals 00:35:51
- RT @AwhatthefRICK: If you smoke marijuana, you will die. https://t.co/CwRG7FHtY8 00:38:54
- RT @actuallybay: I've missed you and your stupidity, Omaha. https://t.co/kyNbsxZHdS 00:53:11
- LIFE PRESERVER ALERT LEVEL: 1 https://t.co/XarreV79RI 02:05:53
- RT @sgtgary: #LifePreserver! https://t.co/jF6O7uD05G 02:10:25
- RT @sgassman: @MeanStreetsOMA 151st and Harrison EB car hits truck, truck ends up through the fence. https://t.co/h0oBepZsM1 07:19:03
- RT @OPDOfcSwanson: A bridge in Walnut, Iowa was dedicated to Fallen Officer Kerrie Orozco today! So happy her legacy lives on! #opd https:/… 11:56:32
- Omaha! You've actually been somewhat behaving yourself today! #OmahaBeforeDark 14:43:06
- RT @ChiefElbert: Motorist should avoid 15&Cornhusker. Intersection shut down due to suspicious item. @BellevuePolice investigating now. 14:52:52
- It is a nice day to be intoxicated at Family Fare and refusing to leave! 14:53:52
- Intoxicated ex just hit the caller with a can #domestic 15:08:30
- Cutting: 60th and Francis St., a white male was just stabbed in the neck. OPD is expediting OFD: M31, E34 15:14:21
- Victim called it in, he is awake and breathing in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:15:17
- Suspect is in the area and on foot. K9 is expediting to the scene in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:19:29
- OPD Bomb Squad is on scene at 15th and Cornhusker in Sarpy County. They are investigating a suspicious package. 15:25:25
- M31 Code 3 to UNMC w/ 1 patient: 50 y/o male, stabbed to the back of neck, two stab wounds, one is mid-line by the spinal cord in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:31:27
- Robbery: 4837 L St./Boost Mobile 15:32:28
- No weapons were used, no other information given at this time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:34:13
- This is not a robbery but a shoplifting in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:36:36
- Cutting: 4429 California St./Mega Saver, victim said someone cut his hand really badly. Suspect was a heavyset male OFD: M34, T34 OPD exped. 15:37:50
- DAMMIT OMAHA, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BEHAVE!!!! https://t.co/Mw38MNiq9t 15:38:41
- the victim is a 25 year old male and is "very excited" in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:41:13
- RT @JSchue4: @MeanStreetsOMA I live across the street. did they catch the stabber yet?!? https://t.co/vwZ3lD9Ul3 15:47:51
- M34 Code 2 to UNMC with a 25 y/o male with a cut to his pinky and has also had some meth today in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:52:34
- When they track your ankle jewelry to a residence you aren't supposed to be at #OmahaBeforeDark 15:55:03
- RT @BellevuePolice: ***15th & Cornhusker is now back open in all directions. More information will be released later in a press release. ht… 15:59:58
- Person Stuck in Elevator: Kay Jay Towers/4500 S 25th St., person is stuck on the 9th floor, OFD: E31 T31 B3 16:03:43
- person has been extricated from the elevator and is declining medical care in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:11:38
- Personal Injury: 52nd/NW Radial Hwy., Ped vs vehicle, OPD is expediting, OFD:M24, E24 16:14:13
- possibly not hit but passed out several times and fell off bicycle in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:16:16
- RT @OWHCrime: The stabbing at 60th and Frances and the cutting reported at 44th and California are related, police say. 16:18:24
- M24 to UNMC Code 2 TCC in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:27:40
- RT @OPDLtTierney: Hitting national night out with these two! #OPD @OPDCrimeStop https://t.co/vJ1EPv0EB4 16:33:36
- RT @bschmidtunl: @MeanStreetsOMA Here's the scene from 15 minutes ago. https://t.co/mEi1djH1no 16:39:53
- OFD, OPD, and @OPDABLE1 are going to various #NationalNightOut events tonight. 16:57:51
- Something about 2 juveniles fighting in Elmwood Park in the area known as "Narnia." Several others watching.
- RT @BellevuePolice: Press release in regards to today's incident at 15th and Cornhusker reference the suspicious item. https://t.co/vJZF3sn… 17:14:42
- RT @dafoodstampgod: That ain't no marijuana lol https://t.co/uBoLIpRJ0N 17:26:59
- Something about the callers neighbor burning household items… Just broke down a dresser and threw it on the fire.
- Dispatch: "Patient is suffering from heat explosion… Heat exposure I mean."
Medic: "Heat Explosion"
Engine: "Cleeeaarrr Heat Explosion" 18:16:23
- RT @OmahaPolice: Lt. King and his new buddy Beckham enjoying #NationalNightOut! #OPD https://t.co/gcGZkZxVcS via @OPDVanessa 18:26:49
- RT @OPDLtKanger: #NationalNightOut @PACEOmaha @OmahaPolice Great communities https://t.co/X4di7BHltj 18:51:59
- RT @NickStarlingTV: Water balloon toss! Kids and adults playing with @OmahaPolice here at 33rd and Decatur. @action3news https://t.co/DHb61… 19:51:13
- RT @lavistapolice: Officers & @PapillionEms at Philly's Bar & Grill, 84/Giles driver struck building & parked cars. No injuries. No DUI htt… 21:17:07
- Shots Fired: 17th and Browne St.
Caller heard yelling and 6 shots fired. 21:46:19
- Assault: 121nd and Hascall St.
Someone leaned out of a moving jeep and struck an elderly male with an object.
OFD: M56, E60 21:48:51
- #RelationshipGoals https://t.co/UR5Qx5qxIj 22:36:09
- Midnight! 23:00:07
- Shots Fired: 19th and S St.
3 shots heard. 23:10:54
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Ending the night by stopping a stolen truck taken from a burglary. Nobody injured. #StopSticks https://t.co/n4XcJMbN03 23:25:45
- RT @OmahaPolice: Railroad crossing at 48th and Madison can't decide if there's a train or not. #opd https://t.co/gzV1FfF542 via @OPDOfcJaco… 23:25:50
- Strong Bad is in Omaha? https://t.co/mbVDbjrywQ 23:43:31
- Caller says her ex BF is outside kicking the air conditioner and yelling profanities. #RelationshipGoals 23:51:02