- If you live in north / central Omaha, your @CoxComm might be down because a car drove into a pole at 52nd & Sorensen Parkway. 00:03:14
- https://t.co/QC7bds2nw6 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:04:12
- Nice morning to be talking loudly about meth 00:07:36
- We are getting many reports of Cox being down in north/central Omaha.. It is likely due to car vs utility pole wreck at 52nd & Sorensen Pkwy 00:10:17
-Yes, we agree it sucks.
-No, we don't know when it will be fixed.
-No, we can't make Cox fix it faster. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:11:37
- FAQ: THIS is why your Cox Internet is down –> https://t.co/j9RCyVcQxs 00:20:40
- Possible House Fire: 12401 N 48th Street in Ponca Hills 00:22:59
- RT @burternie5: @MeanStreetsOMA Internet is back up 99th and Fort. I repeat, Internet is back up!! 00:29:30
- RT @fcfdfire: *Mutual Aid working house fire* 12401 N 48th St. Ponca Hills Fire. Fort Calhoun and Irvington in route as well 00:31:57
- RT @CountySO: @fcfdfire assisting Ponca Fire at 12400 N 48th – for a house fire 00:32:01
- RT @FireRescueOmaha: 12401 N 48th St. Possible house fire. Ponca Hills Fire. Fort Calhoun requested. 00:33:51
- He's having mental problems and hasn't slept in 5 days straight 00:37:20
- 10 minutes into working fire in Ponca Hills, 12401 N 48th Street. Mutual aid from Ft. Calhoun and Irvington Fire en route. ???????????? 00:42:21
- RT @FireRescueOmaha: @FireRescueOmaha fire between the first and second floor and through the roof. Crews are currently fighting the fire d… 00:47:43
- 20+ mins into working fire in Ponca Hills. Firefighters having water supply issues, fire attack requesting all available manpower. 00:53:37
- 30 mins into working fire, Ponca Hills, 12401 N 48th
House fire thru the roof
-Heavy smoke inside house
-Requesting all available manpower 01:02:17
- Fire in a bedroom above the garage, also fire in the attic. Toning out Irvington and Ponca Hills again for manpower. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:03:35
- Units responding so far:
-Omaha Fire in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:04:13
- Caller to 911 says his brother's fiancé's son is trying to fight people in the yard. 01:15:59
- 40 mins into working fire in Ponca Hills
-Medics requested for rehab
-OPPD/MUD are on location
-Fire is knocked down, not under control 01:17:12
- RT @bobbyemt: House fire 12401 n 48th. Several area fire depts on scene https://t.co/nzeGtvpwNf 01:20:08
- RT @Chelsey727: @MeanStreetsOMA jeez. How low can you get? 01:23:58
- 1+ hour into house fire in Ponca Hills ????
-Pumper from Boys Town needed
-Engine & Truck from Omaha needed
-fire is thru the roof 01:46:50
- Ponca Hills fire update: Several injured firefighters being stabilized and transported. 01:55:23
- RT @Kelian_NE: Not a good night in the city. Praying for those that we call when we need help ???????????? https://t.co/31hqiySE1W 02:07:07
- RT @fccgage13: @MeanStreetsOMA one transported by ivfd 411 to Immanuel code 2 02:10:17
- Working Fire in Ponca Hills, 12401 N 48th Street. Carbon Monoxide meter needed. Mutual aid from Boys Town and Omaha en route. 02:12:30
- Ponca Hills fire victims so far
-Irvington Fire to Immanuel,code 2
-OFD Medic 21 to Immanuel, code 3 02:27:24
- RT @fccgage13: @MeanStreetsOMA One transported by ofd m 21 to Immanuel code 3 02:28:18
- Update: Fire crews at Ponca Hills fire have 35 PPM on CO detectors (Carbon Monoxide) 02:39:26
- When you have been drinking since 8 AM, & you are experiencing some body aches. 02:46:27
- Shots Fired: 69th & Hartman Avenue. Multiple callers heard 7-9 shots fired in the area. 02:54:42
- RT @DaVonteMcKenith: Active scene @ Ponca Hills fire near N 48th/Calhoun @KETV ; firefighters still inside, some asking if others are OK ht… 02:55:36
- It is 4 AM, so everyone should go to bed like right now… OK? 03:00:04
- Nice morning to have several refusals for #DUI 03:00:40
- RT @OPDBridget: Meet flat Caleb coming to a department near you! https://t.co/L1CrCZb9pP #opd https://t.co/30BU0GqpYg 06:48:41
- River Rescue: Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge.
Male threatening to jump off the bridge.
OFD/ CBFD: River Rescue Protocol.
OPD also enroute. 10:09:48
- RT @OPDCanoe1: @DCNE911 @MeanStreetsOMA
ON MY WAY! DON'T SAVE THEM TILL I GET THERE!
- Man is off the bridge and is now on the Iowa side. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 10:11:29
- Police enroute to St. James to check on M42 who is not responding to radio calls. 10:16:56
- Never mind they finally got in contact with dispatch… in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 10:17:50
- RT @ernestineorti13: .@MeanStreetsOMA 2 car accidents 114 and pacific west bound 10:27:43
- LIFE PRESERVER ALERT LEVEL: 5 https://t.co/K61m81fxmp 12:21:19
- Still Alarm: 6118 Spaulding St.
Natural Gas leak inside.
OFD: B2, B4, E41, E24, E24, T21, M41, R33 12:37:14
- All resident out of the structure. MUD enroute. B2, T21, E41 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:43:47
- Smell is likely ammonia from pets. OPD, Humane Society, Adult Protective Services enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:46:54
- RT @jessicagillwowt: .@RiverCityStar being pulled from Missouri River for maintenance following crash @WOWT6News https://t.co/o66ovUH7UM 12:47:01
- RT @nckozel: Bold statement being made on 120th and Center @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/eJwSP0tzH0 13:39:24
- RT @AbbyKorinek: Great day to sit in a rocking chair on the side of Dodge @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/bC11lQ9GTx 14:02:56
- Dont worry. The loud sounds you are hearing are not tanks driving down the street… Just 2 Chinooks flying low over Omaha…
- RT @CBSgtBudd: Fire at Gavilon on South Avenue. CBFD is working to contain. No good access to observe Media. https://t.co/cEgZ4Etzj4 14:54:21
- RT @CBSgtBudd: @CBSgtBudd fire is at Iowa Interstate Intermodal yard not Gavilon. A lift caught fire near a conex box with 500 gal of diese… 15:02:58
- Assault: 2207 Jones St.
Male looks like he was assaulted. No OPD available citywide to respond.
OFD: E1, M1 15:25:06
- Party was not assaulted but is extremely ETOH & extremely combative.
Medics requesting OPD step it up.
Dispatch trying to find cars. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:28:11
- Police taking a very combative male to DCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:38:03
- LIFE PRESERVER ALERT LEVEL: 3 https://t.co/yMuJ5ZTOp5 15:48:06
- Robbery: 33rd and Laurel Ave.
Caller says a male took their dog at gunpoint. Car was a black Dodge Charger with red stripes. 15:55:10
- Driver was a black male with dreads. Possible plate UDM861. May still be in the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:56:15
- RT @MattSerweKETV: To be clear, there were several reports of a BRIEF weak tornado just east of Ashland. 16:02:08
- RT @collinstork: @MeanStreetsOMA 680 westbound by Irvington Rd is one lane. https://t.co/JGZWWNSQER 16:04:52
- RT @Jonny_HammaStix: @MattSerweKETV @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/mZ9YItCmgg 16:20:09
- RT @CBSgtBudd: Officers are reporting a funnel over Lake Manawa at this time. 16:24:09
- RT @sedknieper: Tornado across the river in Iowa. Looks like south of CB @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/dY9CRVSQmh 16:24:13
- OPD and CBPD reporting a funnel near Lake Manawa. 16:24:47
- Numerous OFD units and CBFD also calling it in. 16:26:09
- RT @aspensup: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/XUnettjVQU 16:26:30
- Pot Co. Scanner: Its right in the middle of Lake Manawa right now. 16:27:13
- RT @Casseah: @MeanStreetsOMA @MattSerweKETV https://t.co/z8cMiKyUSJ 16:27:18
- RT @SuperPanda0328: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/BuvqKnFBpC 16:27:21
- RT @AyeYay58: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/KEJ8tWOkWC 16:27:32
- "Be advised the sirens are going off in Douglas County."
Tornado Warning only for Pott. County as of now. 16:28:31
- OPD Unit calling in a large F2 tornado near L St. and the River.
Several touchdown reports in several areas. 16:29:44
- RT @TwisterChasers: Retweeted Casseah (@Casseah):
- RT @brianmastrewowt: Tornado warning in Pottawattamie County now. Seek shelter now. https://t.co/V1CVB5isZz 16:31:44
- Stop driving while taking pictures of the tornado… You are now running your cars into stuff. 16:33:54
- RT @OPDLtTierney: Checking out the sky at Midtown Crossing at Jazz Fest #OPD https://t.co/QpCGDdzYrA 16:34:44
- "Tornado sirens were activated for a confirmed tornado sighting near 30th and L St." 16:35:51
- RT @sedknieper: @MeanStreetsOMA looks like it is over water. You can see it surge and thicken and then thin out https://t.co/XxhnhoMeVv 16:36:07
- RT @Hennypapi06: @MeanStreetsOMA tornado https://t.co/R1bnlY4X9A 16:36:16
- RT @porter_jacob: @MeanStreetsOMA over downtown https://t.co/rVCLkoHKKu 16:37:06
- Pott Co. Scanner: "The NWS is calling it a landspout but a tornado warning is still in effect."
"It just dissipated into the cloud" 16:39:15
- No reported damage in Douglas County or Pot. County.
Minor flooding being called in by CBPD. 16:43:43
- If I had a dollar for every landspout photo/ video sent to me I'd have lot of dollars…
Also use #LandspoutOMA to send in your pictures. 16:47:06
- RT @Dan_O_Mite: Only in Nebraska could we be under a heat advisory and a tornado warning at the same time. 16:47:27
- RT @CBSgtBudd: @nws says this is not tornadic. The spout has lifted https://t.co/r1CfCfaSGd 16:48:53
- RT @Jim_Phillips1: . @MeanStreetsOMA Tornado Warning cancelled for Pottawattamie County 16:49:18
- RT @CBSgtBudd: The "land tornado" disappearing. @reedtimmerTVN @NWSOmaha https://t.co/Bfiijr1ahR 16:55:39
- Meanwhile in Council Bluffs… https://t.co/STcZd6I4Yw 17:00:19
- .@RustyLord is rocking the t-shirt and suit jacket… I like it! 17:03:54
- RT @es_johnclark: @MeanStreetsOMA great day to be naked and slip-n-sliding in your front yard! Ummm…. gross. Please stop. https://t.co/6M… 17:05:05
- RT @nato73: @MeanStreetsOMA also fish in yard photos as discussed on channel 6 please. 17:12:24
- Round 2!!! https://t.co/oT0PUPYeCX 17:12:51
- Some low lying flooding reported in West Omaha. https://t.co/AJ5w1Di49O 17:14:19
- Live View of Southern Omaha… https://t.co/N0QPfk3Esb 17:20:05
- RT @its_a_shu_in: @MeanStreetsOMA over 156 & Maple https://t.co/A073xPYRea 17:20:59
- RT @RustyLord: That's what happens when you drop everything and drive! https://t.co/AExY7jrPLv 17:38:01
- RT @JournalStarNews: Scaner: Rescuers working to save maybe 2 kids who fell into a storm drain in the area of Ballard Pool around 3800 N. 6… 17:44:18
- RT @JournalStarNews: UPDATE: Two victims confirmed removed from storm drain. Conditions unknown. Stay with https://t.co/FIrQLPZFG8 for upda… 17:52:06
- Injury Accident: 33rd and L St.
3 vehicles involved.
OFD: E31, M31 18:15:27
- RT @OfcJLeifeld: Last traffic stop for stop sign violation driver says "I didn't realize you had to come to a complete stop."
What?!?! ???? 18:55:07
- Pin In Injury Accident: 38th/ Seward St.
Elderly female drove into a construction hole. Cant get out.
OFD: E24, M24, M5, B2, T34, R33, S1 19:22:28
- No one is pinned and there is no patient. E24 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:25:19
- "18 y/o was caught shoplifting and staff pepper sprayed him. He is now having difficulty breathing."
- Ok this is wins best tornado video by far… https://t.co/IgNlVhqdc6 21:00:29
- Shots Fired: 29th and Bristol
Suspect in the area fired 2 sets of 4-6 shots. Multiple @shotspotter detections and callers. 21:06:51
- Suspect is a 15 y/o black male with a white shirt, red shorts armed with a handgun last seen running Northbound. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:07:29
- "Caller says there is a suicidal 19 y/o female on the Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge threatening to jump."
@OPDABLE1 going to check it out. 21:31:12
- No one found to be suicidal on the bridge… Just some people walking around. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:49:42
- The callers boyfriend is causing a disturbance at Old Market Parliament Pub. He is wearing a cutoff and camo shorts.
- RT @CoryYNWA: @MeanStreetsOMA That is the uniform for people who go to Parliament. You also need a barb wire tattoo or be a white guy with… 22:57:05
- Midnight! 23:00:08