- Three lights on the tower 00:00:56
- Alcohol and an unknown amount of Xanax 00:03:36
- .@OPDABLE1 is up! #THPTHPTHP ???? 00:13:54
- RT @sgtgary: Be on the lookout/wanted for questioning. Last seen near Offutt AFB/Bellevue, NE July 29th https://t.co/RpZaGINBIr 00:21:08
- RT @OPDOfcShade: #DetectiveDeskToys https://t.co/MlLdgklYRy 00:28:01
- Nice morning to be stumbling down the middle of the street, incoherent. 00:42:05
- Exposing: 10th & Howard Street. A very intoxicated 25 y/o male is walking northbound with no pants on. #OldMarket 00:54:24
- MIP: 157th & Curtis Ave. Douglas County Sheriff and Omaha Police out at large awesome party, at least 50-100 juveniles in a house. ???? ???? 01:01:57
- Possible House Fire: 16341 Chicago Circle. 01:13:27
- Caller reports smoke on first floor from a refrigerator in the kitchen, house has been evacuated, alarms are going off. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:16:37
- RT @betsywilsonn: @MeanStreetsOMA SOS don't suggest going over to check it out because you'll be accused of being at the party and get yell… 01:17:55
- B5, E56, T78 will handle in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:20:44
- Animal Bite: Caller says she was bit by her cat and she is bleeding everywhere. She had to bite the cat on the ear to make it let go. 01:23:27
- Caller says she is bleeding uncontrollably and the cat is hiding under the bed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:24:42
- RT @jankshaft: When you have to bite the cats ear. 01:25:26
- KJ Tower, 4500 S 25th Street in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:26:07
- Maternity: Motel 6, 3511 S 84th St. 27 y/o female is 35 weeks along on her 6th pregnancy, contractions started, water broke.
OFD: E30, M61 01:32:37
- Medic: Is the VA open?
Dispatch: No, they are not.
- Oh no!
– #WestOmahaProblems 01:59:07
- Caller to 911 says a white female with red hair is trying to get in the back door. 02:19:35
- You'd think after 6 pregnancies you'd figure out the process #DeepThoughts in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:26:18
- Four lights on the tower 02:39:56
- Washington County… looking your direction ???? https://t.co/XeL84FH9k3 02:47:35
- Beatrice says there is a suspicious noise near her kitchen window. 02:56:39
- I'm sure the police get both sides of the story, including the cat https://t.co/JJXnOydcru 02:58:13
- Domestic Disturbance 911 calls:
-He says she is trying to kick him out
-She says he is doing damage to the house
- 36 year old female, 10 to 20 Xanax pills, she is somewhat violent
- RT @DispatcherDame: – She says he has warrants.
– He says she has warrants.
– She says his name isn't on the lease.
– He insults her mom ht… 03:53:20
- Shots Fired https://t.co/i6uz0cWvEt 11:22:51
- RT @DavidShabram: @MeanStreetsOMA Shannon is drunk and not wanting to go to jail. She's screaming "Ouchy Ouchy!" https://t.co/zHn9dlBynM 11:53:32
- RT @MPSJackson: @MeanStreetsOMA i80 east just before 680 north https://t.co/PNUpXjC5ir 15:58:22
- Possible House Fire: 2701 Wyoming St.
Caller states there are flames on the back side of the house.
OFD: B2, B1, E41, E23, E21, T21, M5, R33 16:40:44
- RT @BillQueenComic: @MeanStreetsOMA 20th & Missouri ave https://t.co/6WntHMXtIh 16:41:56
- E23 has smoke showing in the back of a 1 story house. Possibly a brush fire. Crews investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:43:11
- Injury Accident: 264th and Center
Motorcycle vs a semi.
Waterloo Rescue Call
Valley Dual Response
Yutan Dual Response 16:44:54
- Small siding fire possibly from fireworks. E23, T21, B2 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:45:24
- Caller is advising that there are possibly 1 or 2 Code 4s.
-Lifenet on Standby in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:47:23
- Waterloo is on scene requesting Lifenet launch. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:55:12
- Lifenet will land in a field to the Northeast of the intersection. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:57:48
- Lifenet is on scene and preparing to land. Patient has a very weak pulse. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:03:37
- Lifenet is on the ground and DCSO CSI is enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:06:12
- RT @Waterloo800: Please avoid the area of 264th and W. Center road as there is an accident with serious injuries. Waterloo, Valley, and Yu… 17:14:37
- Lifenet has lifted and is enroute to UNMC with a 30 male who has head and body trauma currently unresponsive. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:27:00
- There is one Code 4 (Fatality) at the scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:27:13
- Center St. is closed between 252nd St. and Campanile Rd. for a fatal motorcycle accident investigation. 17:33:38
- Fuel Leak: 120 and Center St.
Fuel is leaking after a car accident.
OFD: E60, R33 17:35:24
- Lifenet has landed at UNMC. https://t.co/93oEvT8H97 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:39:54
- Property damage only and there is no fuel leak. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:40:15
- RT @JerMaskel: Reporting on crash at 264/West Center in Douglas County, law enforcement had road blocked at 252nd. @KETV https://t.co/VQlCh… 17:40:52
- Vehicle Fire: Douglas County Landfill 13505 N 216th St.
Garbage truck in the landfill is on fire.
Bennington Fire Call 17:49:02
- Large dumpster on fire in the middle of the road. The truck was able to offload it before it engulfed the vehicle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:50:22
- RT @Chelsey727: Don't take 120th north to center!! @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/zJuT3NKLhe 17:50:27
- RT @joelschafer: To the @OmahaPolice officers in cars 484 & 784, thanks for helping a lost elderly lady get home & the soccer tips! https:/… 19:17:35
- Medics taking a 3 m/o Code 99 (CPR In Progress) to CUMC after being called for an infant not breathing. 19:20:19
- Burglary in Progress: House near 22nd and N St.
Caller says a hispanic male broke into the house. 21:14:19
- Crowd: Millard West High School
Caller says 15-20 vehicles in the parking lot driving recklessly.
4-5 people riding on the outside of a jeep 21:17:49
- Caller is advising that it is a homeless man from the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:18:26
- Injury Accident: 108th and I St.
Multiple vehicles involved.
OFD: E61, M61 21:27:49
- Property damage only. No patient. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:32:32
- Your contributions have allowed us to purchase equipment to provide better coverage of the events that impact you! https://t.co/s5FIQ9whDY 21:49:30
- Help Us Provide Better Coverage Of The Death, Destruction, and Hilarity:
https://t.co/VfNVVh7zGT https://t.co/dsfWZyLGpK 21:52:13
- "Northwest is now holding 6 calls.
A domestic, destruction of property, 2 crowds, an intrusion alarm, and a panic alarm. No cars citywide" ???? 21:56:07
- RT @AveragexKing: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/T3j7nmYkmI 21:58:54
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Seems to be a theme tonight. https://t.co/B03zb8vrqD 22:58:47
- Midnight! 23:00:05
- Officer Involved Property Damage Accident: 24th and Vinton St.
Officer requesting a traffic investigator and a supervisor. No injuries. 23:04:58
- Shots Fired: 42nd and Binney St.
@shotspotter picking up some rounds fired. 23:09:31
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Cruiser stopped for traffic light @ 24/Vinton was rear-ended. All occupants ok. Southbound passing lane blocked north of in… 23:16:30
- Shots Fired:
-66th and Hartman Ave.
-59th and Grand Ave. 23:56:45