- Injury Accident: I-80 WB at 13th St
OFD: E3, M3 00:48:26
- M3 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:54:56
- RT @bobbyemt: Motorcycle ax I-80wb at 13th street https://t.co/d11Y2oUYEX 00:55:09
- RT @BZoIsReal: My twitter would probably be turned off if I didn't have to check out @MeanStreetsOMA every hour 00:55:19
- RT @bobbyemt: Better view bike off ramp. Rider code 2 TCC https://t.co/4yktYEGSzo 00:59:33
- Dispatch: "Caller wants a ride to detox and is requesting that the police do not yell at her."
Cop: "Clear on not yelling at her." 01:01:31
- Burglary in Progress: House near 66th and Lafayette Ave. 01:01:43
- RT @bobbyemt: Unknown death investigation 136&Atwood. OPD investigating https://t.co/0ntR4o4rg7 01:49:04
- RT @chorning11: @MeanStreetsOMA Blue 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ stolen right from the driveway https://t.co/jBbdvcBW4m 01:49:34
- RT @bobbyemt: Two people riding mini bikes saw victim in yard. Notified OPD . https://t.co/1DrWT8W8Ap 01:51:39
- Questionable Auto Theft: Black Chrysler 300, taken by victims boyfriend 06:04:19
- RT @FanNamedDan: @MeanStreetsOMA just wanted to say how much I appreciate the nightly recaps of what happened when I get it. Thanks! 06:05:11
- "You are clear for 8-0" "OH!! (super excited voice)" 06:06:26
- Look at the cool stuff we've been able to purchase with your help! Donate here: https://t.co/uJsco9DS6K https://t.co/fiismTpOsM 06:09:56
- RT @Leistunghund: #RelationshipGoals ???? https://t.co/QDiCHggCWJ 06:12:26
- Omaha! You can't run your car into
and then take off! #GoodMorningOMA 06:13:04
- Don't forget to send us your crappy cellphone pictures of the morning rush hour crashes! #GoodMorningOMA 06:18:57
- RT @551CARS: @MeanStreetsOMA Shoooosh, you! It's quiet, don't jinx it! 🙂 06:21:45
- A juvenile has been calling 911 62 times since 10:30 this morning on a disconnected cell phone, including false report of a shooting. 12:02:05
- RT @NWSOmaha: Heat index readings will be around 105 degrees in the Omaha metro area this afternoon. Stay hydrated, look before you lock! #… 12:25:26
- RT @jmmesserschmidt: This POS… https://t.co/XBaK7E8oWl 12:33:01
- RT @_DanGolden: Search warrant: "he has also tied cats to the tree and then told her that the cat accidentally hung himself" https://t.co/S… 12:39:07
- Caller to 911 says her ex BF took her phone a month ago. 12:47:27
- RT @RevTomDotCom: @MeanStreetsOMA That is the easiest way to dump somebody without them bugging you after 13:11:44
- RT @FifiTweetz: Because I love references to the movie Airplane… and I have a long-standing issue with Delta. https://t.co/jSsH0pBQXJ 13:12:05
- A very intoxicated male says he drank a lot today, everything is wrong, and he needs assistance. 13:37:44
- Caller to 911 says her landlord is harassing her about money and payments. 15:19:30
- Caller to 911 is having a disturbance with a tenant over entering the property. 15:23:26
- Free large piece of carpet: I-480 westbound at 14th Street, left lane 15:26:22
- Nice afternoon to be very altered and combative at the bus stop near 62nd & Dodge Street. 15:28:40
- Injury Accident: Highway 36 and US 275. One juevenile ejected from vehicle
Waterloo/Valley dual response 15:32:49
- -Lifenet placed on standby.
-DCSO and NSP responding to assist with traffic control.
-2 vehicles involved. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:39:38
- -Highway 36 shut down
-Patient is a 4 y/o with head lacerations. Unclear if she was ejected.
-Lifenet will not be needed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:44:44
- RT @joelschafer: Valley & Waterloo PD also https://t.co/edLC9DNow8 15:44:51
- Waterloo 810 is enroute to UNMC Code 3 with a 4 y/o female. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:58:38
- DCSO CSI is enroute to the accident scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:00:28
- Valley 511 is enroute to UNMC with an adult female and 2 children all Code 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:04:38
- Waterloo has a 4 y/o female who was ejected from a van going about 35 MPH. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:08:46
- LIFE PRESERVER ALERT LEVEL: 4 https://t.co/rx7vUrYEXl 16:10:29
- LIFE PRESERVER ALERT LEVEL: 3 https://t.co/nwhTJcGZ4b 16:35:51
- RT @DaveRobertsLIVE: 4 kids and babysitter injured in T-Bone crash at HWY 275 & HWY 36 near Valley. 1 kid ejected, critical. @KETV https://… 16:36:09
- RT @DaveRobertsLIVE: 4 kids and babysitter injured in T-Bone crash at HWY 275 & HWY 36 near Valley. 1 kid ejected, critical. https://t.co/f… 16:36:20
- RT @BSemisch: @MeanStreetsOMA accident on eastbound Harrison and 168th. Happened 30 seconds ago https://t.co/dtMaP5lHGE 16:36:33
- RT @AshleiFender: @MeanStreetsOMA / all three lanes of I 80 east are blocked by at least a five car accident. Just about a mile before Gret… 16:41:16
- RT @SCHMIglebiTTies: @MeanStreetsOMA life preserver time https://t.co/W2NsDAwdxU 16:54:47
- LIFE PRESERVER ALERT LEVEL: 2 https://t.co/8ziiRcwCGv 16:55:06
- Injury Accident: 152nd and Harrison St.
OFD: E52, M52 17:31:47
- Possible House Fire: 1706 S 96th St.
OFD: R33, T53, E52, E60, E?, B5, B4, M52 17:33:06
- LIFE PRESERVER ALERT LEVEL: 1 https://t.co/dk3neXUyZc 17:33:25
- Injury Accident: I-80 exit ramp at 60th St.
Vehicle left the roadway.
OFD: E30, M30 17:34:22
- Injury Accident: 124th and Fort St.
OFD: M42, E42 17:34:42
- B5 reporting light smoke coming from a roof vent on a 2 story house. Crews investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:35:05
- B5 reporting a working fire and is requesting utilities.
OFD: R30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:36:29
- Brush Fire: 152nd and Ida St.
Bennington Fire Call. 17:40:02
- RT @jwhall: Watching Medic 65 and Engine 65 go against the traffic on the way to another wreck on Harrison St. @MeanStreetsOMA #getouttathe… 17:40:38
- Command is advising fire is under control. Still trying to get in contact with the homeowner. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:41:25
- Primary search of Division 1 is all clear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:43:01
- Crews on scene investigating a possible tree on fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:43:30
- Driver struck a light pole…
#polelivesmatter in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:45:11
- RT @egagigi5: @MeanStreetsOMA 152nd and Harrison https://t.co/vCDiYZ82uY 17:47:12
- M34 is enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:47:52
- Requesting OPPD for some branches on fire in the power lines. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:48:38
- RT @jwhall: Accident eastbound at 152nd and Harrison St. 5th one in 7 days. @MeanStsMillard @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/NFBewbHKKx 17:48:48
- Floating down the Elkhorn during a storm… Not the best idea but at least you didn't turn into a water rescue! https://t.co/hOoBlo4VU9 17:51:31
- RT @Amy_Arguello: @MeanStreetsOMA Free (empty) laundry baskets 55th & Center. 17:51:35
- Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:52:21
- Tree Down: 192nd and Old Lincoln Highway.
Tree down on the railroad tracks in the area. 17:53:16
- M34 has an elderly female who went down an embankment, over the ramp, and down another embankment. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:54:01
- M42 is enroute to Immanuel with 2 patients Code 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:55:49
- RT @MRGNMeetsTheEye: @MeanStreetsOMA crime scene tape all over at lowes on 72nd along with crime lab truck and many police cars. https://t.… 18:05:40
- RT @BL0Ndi_3: @MeanStreetsOMA Home Depot off 72nd & Giles is all roped off ???????? https://t.co/vr0zOC3GhJ 18:06:28
- RT @MRGNMeetsTheEye: @MeanStreetsOMA was just told its a for a suspicious package. 18:07:02
- Crowd: 28th and Harrison St.
20-30 kids throwing rocks at the caller creating a disturbance. 18:07:04
- Brush Fire: 3319 N 57th St.
Tree fire behind this location.
OFD: E41 18:08:36
- RT @MRGNMeetsTheEye: @MeanStreetsOMA customer now says it's cuz of a pressure cooker in shopping cart. Found in store unattended. https://t… 18:12:24
- Heat Exposure: South High School
Heat exposure on the football field.
OFD: M3, E31 18:14:11
- RT @myshell76: @MeanStreetsOMA bomb squad at Papillion Lowe's https://t.co/TKr88Dds1r 18:15:40
- Something about 7-8 people on jet skis drinking heavily on the Missouri River under the Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge.
- RT @Jim_Phillips1: @MeanStreetsOMA I think people can take their life preservers off now. Storm is over. 18:22:44
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: The #OPD BRT has responded to Papillion to assist with a suspicious item in the parking lot. 18:24:21
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: Situation secure at Lowe's. No threat detected. Any information about who or why it was left in the lot please contact… 18:51:46
- RT @LordCollegeHKY: @MeanStreetsOMA multiple stoplights out on Maple St in the Benson business district. 19:10:40
- Brush Fire: 75th and Blondo St.
Power lines in a tree.
OFD: E53 19:19:32
- "Caller says her husband is assaulting someone with a baseball bat." 19:19:48
- .@OPDABLE1 is enroute to Washington County for an "AK-47 event." 19:33:57
- We know no further info at this time. Will post what we find out. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:41:40
- Sounds like they are searching for an armed party unclear if shots were fired. Looking for a small red vehicle.
-SWAT has been notified. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:53:38
- Eastbound on Highway 30 just outside Kennard near the Highway 30/ Highway 31 junction. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:15:04
- Police have stopped a possible vehicle in the area. Vehicle is not the one they are looking for. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:18:20
- Police are looking for a white male with a dark scruffy beard and ball hat in a red vehicle after he opened fire on a man with an AK-47. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:19:39
- Domestic In Progress: House near 107th and V St. 20:37:36
- Hey @KETVRob can you make this happen? https://t.co/tV8ZCbGYpP 20:38:52
- RT @EnterprisePub: A man reported someone opened fire on him with an assault-type rifle north of Arlington. https://t.co/kbFhfeZJSU @County… 20:39:19
- RT @Ginuwinee: @jjrroberts2 @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/k41VsoCmlb 20:59:49
- Press Release: End of Year P.A.C.E. Celebration
https://t.co/xJ4JZIC8a2 https://t.co/XaDjfwZDht 21:12:19
- Officers expediting to backup an officer not responding to the radio…
Nevermind she finally responded.
- Washington Co: Police are searching several areas for the suspect. Also have a possible house surrounded. 21:20:48
- All information related to the incident will be delayed for officer safety reasons. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:24:42
- Police have just cleared a house. Main floor and basement are all clear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:33:47
- River Rescue: Elkhorn River near Dutch Hall Road.
Tubers stranded on a sandbar.
Dodge County crews and @OPDABLE1 enroute. 21:34:45
- RT @ZachhWagner: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/4SQsMw0gi2 21:43:37
- 9 people are out and with authorities. @OPDABLE1 going home. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:07:05
- RT @ChanceJCox: Omaha, Neblastya https://t.co/NF2XGZ3Pe5 22:11:44
- Please consider helping us cover expenses of equipment, software, web hosting, etc. We appreciate your support! ???? ????
- Midnight! 23:00:08
- Exposing: 39th & H Street. Anonymous Caller says a male and female juvenile are "exposing" in a dark colored sedan. 23:02:48
- Caller to 911 says a female is on meth and talking to the freezer, saying she is putting a baby on the freezer. 23:04:51
- RT @anon_callerOMA: Lawd have mercy, pull them drawers up child. https://t.co/3Oef0oecM0 23:06:06
- Assault: Brickhouse Bar, 2202 S 13th St. Male was assaulted with fists by a friend who also took his car, is bleeding from the nose. T1/M1 23:09:21
- Come be a part of all the fun! https://t.co/6gfS9WyEIy 23:11:00
- "He added 4 years to his date of birth on the fake ID and he was trying to buy a pack of cigars" #OmahaAfterDark 23:17:13
- Disturbance: 36th & Leavenworth St. Caller says a female tried to run over a male with a 2004 Suburban, male was screaming for assistance. 23:20:58
- Update: 27 y/o male had been drinking & the bouncer punched him in the mouth, he might need some stitches. Transported to CUMC on Medic 1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:26:20
- RT @ThatFrickeGuy: @MeanStreetsOMA Math is really hard, guys. 23:27:31
- Jolene called 911, she is rambling and not making any sense. 23:31:15
- Check Well-being: 36th & Q Street. Caller says an intoxicated male holding a bottle of liquor is standing in the middle of traffic. 23:42:33
- Shots Fired: 31st / Curtis Ave. 9 shots fired, detected by @shotspotter 23:45:47
- Steve has a bat in his stairway going to the second floor. (Not the baseball kind of bat) 23:53:11
- RT @Bowflexin: @MeanStreetsOMA Life lessons: when it counts, you should just let the professionals make/do it for you. 23:58:03