- RT @SCDUITaskForce: Employee reported a car stopped in McDonalds drive thru, driver & passenger sleeping. Driver is under arrest, DUI. #you… 00:32:30
- Better replace the batteries! https://t.co/PuheoVzx4B 00:41:41
- E43 is responding to a trash fire. "Caller reports a flaming bag of something on her front porch."
#OmahaScanner https://t.co/uhhZ9mAFSW 00:58:17
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Get rained on while working an injury crash when it's dark out. Not so fun. Slow down, move over. https://t.co/c5hI1PtEjL 01:03:05
- "Fire was out on our arrival. It appears to be a prank. We will be returning to service." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:04:47
- Possible Building Fire: Benson Tower 5900 NW Radial Highway
Multiple callers reporting smoke
OFD: E41, E24, E21, T41, T21, M41, R33, B2, B4 01:19:18
- E41 has nothing showing on location of a hi-rise residential occupancy. Caller reports fire alarms sounding and smoke coming from a door. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:20:22
- Anndddd now the radios are not working in the building. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:23:26
- E41 reports food on the stove. E41, T41 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:23:54
- And now a third caller is reporting smoke coming from another apartment in the building. Crews on scene investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:28:41
- Crews reporting the smoke coming from the second apartment was actually a domestic disturbance. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:38:37
- Hysterical female called 911 saying her BF assaulted her, gave two different addresses, then slammed the door in the face of the police. 02:06:55
- Overdose: Creighton Opus Hall, 2500 California Plaza. A 21 y/o male is suffering from too much alcohol.
OFD: E1, M1 02:19:31
- RT @CWBChicago: "Three male whites urinated in the caller's yard and then laid down on the grass and fell asleep."
- It is Saturday and The Zoo opens at 9 AM guys… just saying. 06:39:08
- RT @marqmanner: Happy @mahafestival! https://t.co/z5BDQnKBSo 07:35:11
- Who is going to The Zoo this morning??? ???????????? https://t.co/xR63SXpbSt 08:05:21
- RT @AsianJoeEvans: @MeanStreetsOMA Previously enjoyed mattress & box spring available on the side of the street at 138th & Maple. 08:09:49
- Caller says her ex BF, who she says carries weapons, is en route to shoot her and the children. 08:15:45
- RT @RevTomDotCom: @MeanStreetsOMA What time can we start putting blankets on I-80 to hold our spots? 08:21:28
- Disturbance: Francis House, 1111 N 17th Street. Staff says an intoxicated 59 y/o male needs to be escorted out of the building. 08:22:39
- Staff says the male is known to be violent when he drinks. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 08:23:48
- Caller says he was kicked out of the home by his ex & wants to get property. She had a bat earlier (baseball type) and smashed his vehicle. 08:30:37
- Also, the new BF is there, he's intoxicated, has lots of tats, and is on meth.
#HappySaturday in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 08:31:32
- RT @chris_drake: I'm impressed at how much they've accomplished so far today. I'm still drinking coffee. h/t @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/M… 08:36:16
- RT @bz1278: @MeanStreetsOMA you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning…… 08:45:36
- Free couch: NW Radial Hwy & Decatur Street. (Also, stuffing all over the place) 08:48:25
- Caller says her husband is arguing with her and he's trying to kill himself, and he told the children it was all her fault. 08:54:58
- Free mattress –> https://t.co/VI06kKEfvr 09:07:21
- Theft: Walmart, 6304 N 99th St. Staff says a black male, blue shirt, has been in the store all night, was eating chicken he didn't pay for. 09:09:27
- Zoo Traffic Update: Lots of slow traffic in the area shown on the map, but no 911 calls (yet). ???? https://t.co/a8eda0pyLw 09:16:48
- RT @marshatres: I-80 eastbound is backed up at the 13th Street exit (again) for Saturday zoo traffic. @MeanStreetsOMA 09:18:33
- Just tweeting what I hear on the police scanner https://t.co/jxhxLRpUcU 09:21:56
- RT @OmahaHappyHrs: Speed trap north bound 132 between dodge and Blondo @MeanStreetsOMA 09:44:34
- Caller would like to report the theft of a remote control car taken from her front yard on August 15th. 09:45:41
- Theft: Bucky's, 2223 S 24th St. Staff says a Hispanic female, bald, wearing a white blanket, hospital band, ate a donut and fled w/o paying. 09:52:37
- RT @KETVRob: Stealing a remote control car is certainly not model behavior. #laughingatmyownjoke https://t.co/7NN3e4k7Ik 09:52:47
- RT @drewdlebob: @MeanStreetsOMA graffiti on Bennington High School over night. Obscenities and insults towards Bennington & Hillary https:/… 09:54:40
- Vehicle Fire: Kwik Shop, 3222 Q Street. Vehicle is totally involved on fire. 10:33:46
- Male down at 42nd & Dodge Street seems very intoxicated, confused, and he doesn't know where he is. 10:42:02
- RT @AmbtnzAzAWritah: @MeanStreetsOMA I know the zoo is busy on Sat, but this is a long walk from 156th and Maple. https://t.co/ZBnRW3I77N 10:48:50
- Something about a disturbance over property from an ongoing divorce 10:57:04
- RT @eaglegrrrl: @MeanStreetsOMA boys in blue helping w our Elkhorn South band parade this morning. #westomahaprobs https://t.co/lOEHwy1dYr 11:12:36
- Walmart security at 5018 Ames Ave has an 8 y/o in custody for shoplifting, he came in with two younger siblings and no parents. 11:27:34
- RT @nknakpatiwak: It's a lovely day to be screaming and threatening the Walmart worker in the parking lot because he gave you bed bugs! ????????????… 11:28:21
- RT @didntwant1: @MeanStreetsOMA – Protest marching around downtown. Last seen on 14th & Capitol. Probably 150+ individuals. Chanting "Wa… 11:43:34
- The Rubber Rover is here guys –> https://t.co/a5N3cnqD1B 11:51:45
- Deltas have a male in custody after a foot pursuit in the area of 76th & Cass. Delta Officer also went missing but has sense been found. 12:57:24
- Foot Pursuit: 72nd and Wirt St.
Police are chasing a male in the trees and creek on the West side of 72nd St. 12:58:38
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Thanks @GretnaSoccer girls for washing our cruiser! Good luck! They said "put us on @MeanStreetsOMA" ⚽️???? https://t.co/2p… 12:58:47
- Injury Accident: 156th and Dodge St.
Frontage road to the South of the area
OFD: E56, M56 13:00:06
- Suspect is a black male with dreads wearing a white t-shirt, camo shorts, and tennis shoes in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:00:55
- Perimeter being set up and K9 is enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:02:08
- E56 on scene of a multi-vehicle accident. Setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:03:19
- A bus driver is advising that he saw the male running outside of the perimeter about 15 min ago. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:11:16
- "Caller found a 4 inch knife in front of the swings at the playground and does not want to touch it."
- Now a guy from a mowing service is reporting seeing the guy running through 76th and Pinkney 10 min ago. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:24:07
- "Medics were out there about 45 minutes ago for a male sleeping in the road. Caller says he is back out there again."
- Still Alarm: 6315 John J Pershing Dr. US Foods
Carbon Monoxide non-emergency
OFD: E22, R33 13:46:20
- Crews getting high readings. Requesting a rep and MUD. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:46:38
- RT @ThomasOtero3: I was helping this guy at my job!! Then out of no where he ran ???? https://t.co/tg1sf1wxSb 13:47:41
- RT @ThomasOtero3: @MeanStreetsOMA then the cop from my job started chasing him. Definitely made my day better. 13:47:44
- "Callers neighbor threatened to shoot him in the face. Also believes he is dealing narcotics."
- One Injured In Overnight Cutting:
https://t.co/pSJq9PtYiH https://t.co/3etK8oU3aF 13:52:25
- 21 Years Ago Today Officer James Wilson Was Shot & Killed By Known Gang Members During A Routine Traffic Stop. (1/2) https://t.co/q6VWlsEI2B 14:05:08
- Officer Wilson Never Made It Out Of The Car. Your Memory Will Forever Live On In Those Who Had The Honor To Be A Part Of Your Life. (2/2) in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:11:55
- OPD had a male prisoner go unconscious while enroute to DCC. Medics responded in addition to UPB & Command Officers. Working on more info. 14:31:57
- Officer was transporting to DCC and asked for a nurse to meet them at receiving. While enroute the male went unconscious. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:36:08
- Officer then expedited to DCC and requested medics & backup. OFD arrived and transported a 55 y/o male to CUMC Code 3 with heart problems. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:37:21
- OPD Command Officers are on scene at DCC investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:38:35
- "Attention all Omaha Fire personnel; hospital of choice is suspended until further notice."
- RT @TeresaEppolito: @MeanStreetsOMA speed trap AGAIN just south of 96 & Q. Also car accident on 96 & Mockingbird Drive. 14:52:51
- The real goal of every college student's parents. https://t.co/aa7lDk0zOL 14:56:58
- "Caller named Jolene says she is having an out of body experience and needs someone to come and check on her."
- RT @KETVRob: A similar standard exists in my family… not being on @KETV Crime Stoppers! @OPDCrimeStop #settingthebarlow https://t.co/JvQP… 15:36:12
- Male suspect faked a heart attack and somehow just walked out of the hospital. He is wanted for felony shoplifting. https://t.co/PDGYUIzpeF 16:16:27
- "We would like to congratulate the Valley VFD for beating the Waterloo VFD in the annual softball tournament 18-17."
- It appears the prisoner was left unguarded and signed himself out of the hospital.
@OPDABLE1 attempting to locate him. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:18:19
- RT @schaeffer1997: @MeanStreetsOMA I-80 east by downtown exit https://t.co/nfHllq1xof 16:18:37
- RT @OmahaPotDad: Any bake sales going on today? 16:19:44
- Vehicle Fire: Mt. Michael 22520 Mt. Michael Rd.
Vehicle is on fire in the parking lot.
Waterloo Fire Call 16:35:32
- .@OPDABLE1 has spotted a male jumping on cars, doing snow angles and rolling in the street, and banging on windows near 42nd and Meredith. 16:45:43
- Someone stuffed the male in a vehicle and now are fleeing from the area. Officers attempting a traffic stop. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:46:50
- Vehicle stopped. One in custody. Officers requesting medics for a taser deployment.
OFD: T21, M34 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:50:15
- "He jumped on top of the red cars hood. He was just flailing around the white one."
Damn PCP is a hell of a drug… in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:52:20
- RT @SatisfiedSally: @MeanStreetsOMA Folks have no idea what the midwest is like on a Saturday night. It's hopping and bopping is what it is… 17:20:52
- Something about a female standing in the middle of traffic asking for money. She also showed the caller her crack pipe.
- "Caller states there is a male cutting branches off of a tree and she does not think it is legal."
- Shot Fired: 34th and Ellison Ave.
Caller heard 1 shot fired in the area. 17:51:35
- RT @Waterloo800: @MeanStreetsOMA The ump was on Valleys payroll. 19:13:52
- Injury Accident: 23rd and L St.
4 vehicles involved.
OFD: E31, M31 19:29:46
- E31 advising 2 vehicles involved. Setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:31:05
- M31 is enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:41:48
- Burglary In Progress: 24th and Arbor St.
Caller states 2 males entered the house. 19:47:03
- Injury Accident: 32nd Ave and Spring St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: E3, M3 19:51:13
- I see 3 options:
1. Let it happen
2. Rape whistle
3. Scream stranger danger and run https://t.co/LalqqTjMKa 19:54:09
- Injury Accident: 72nd and Grant St.
Car hit a pole per caller.
OFD: E41, M41 19:57:06
- When you get busted for shoplifting at JCPenneys… 19:59:43
- E41 on scene of a 2 car accident. Setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:00:43
- Injury Accident: 77th Ave and L St.
Head on collision.
OFD: E30, M61 20:01:04
- OPPD requested for a wooden pole with heavy damage. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:02:00
- Somebody is crawling in traffic again… Alright who is selling the laced dope? 20:03:07
- RT @IrishMacPatti: @MeanStreetsOMA here playing cards against humanity. Paramedic was driving by and stopped immediately. https://t.co/AzI1… 20:03:39
- RT @OmahaPotDad: @MeanStreetsOMA My kids… 20:04:28
- RT @PotDadsCat: @MeanStreetsOMA take a guess 20:04:30
- No injuries crews returning to service. Scene turned over to OPD. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:08:38
- M61 enroute to Burgan Code 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:11:24
- RT @aktj620: @MeanStreetsOMA 72nd & Grant (car https://t.co/owX7Ht5rao vs pole) one person in handcuffs quick https://t.co/7R4m1gOiXW 20:22:07
- Injury Accident: 36th and Q St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: E31, M31 20:22:33
- Injury Accident: 108th and Ida St.
OFD: E42, M42 20:26:42
- Damn Omaha you are crashing your cars into each other tonight more than when it snows…
- RT @thejdgates: @MeanStreetsOMA loud booms out west? Near 144th and Blondo? Anyone else? #amigoingcrazy 20:30:48
- RT @Omaha_Tiger: @thejdgates @MeanStreetsOMA – StoneBridge Church fireworks display. It was advertised. 20:31:52
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: ???????????????????????? https://t.co/p3lg6aoNXx 20:32:48
- Property damage only. No injuries. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:35:02
- RT @TheSeventhBrat: Large gathering of cars in the old No Frills lot at 50th & G. Probably 50+. @MeanStreetsOMA 20:45:27
- MIP: Area of 214th and Cedarwood Rd.
Loud awsome party in the area. 20:51:34
- Injury Accident: 156th and Spaulding St.
OFD: M71, E78 20:53:52
- Alco requested for a possible DUI. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:54:14
- Robbery: Taco John's 1115 S Saddle Creek Rd.
Robbed the store with a gun. 20:58:28
- Suspect is a black male mid 20's, 6ft tall wearing a black hat, blue shirt, had a 9mm handgun.
@OPDABLE1 assisting. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:01:04
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Injury crash S 32nd Ave / Spring St. Road back open again. https://t.co/1yo0kQz0Sd 21:04:13
- Shots Fired: 195th and R St.
Caller heard one shot fired to the South. 21:26:18
- 3 callers reporting something about a male standing in the middle of the street with a gun near Tudor Heights.
- RT @AmandaRex: Holy shit. Not even kidding, I went to look up "Nightcrawler" on IMDb and tried to look up @MeanStreetsOMA 21:46:43
- RT @townley_katie: @MeanStreetsOMA I swear to god I'm hearing a chainsaw running in the neighborhood, at 10:45pm. This can't end well. 21:46:48
- Oh God… Omaha is currently in a lull… I'm not sure I want to be around once the lull is over…
- RT @erinsorensen: @MeanStreetsOMA PASSION PIT IS CURRENTLY PLAYING AT MAHA (aka give it an hour, God speed) 22:12:28
- Injury Accident: 1411 S 163rd St.
Car vs House. 3 people out of the car.
OFD: E56, M56 22:14:36
- RT @Chelsey727: When the lull in #OmahaAfterDark action ends. What will Omaha get? 22:15:29
- RT @NxtYearEagles: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/cPNfAINmA5 22:15:39
- House Fire: 19036 Hansen St.
Caller says the front of their house is on fire.
OFD: E77, E63, E53, T63, M77, R60, B7, B6 22:24:36
- E77 reports nothing on approach of a 2 story residential dwelling. Setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:25:25
- Small fire in a flower pot on the outside. Checking for extension. Holding all companies. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:27:30
- Fire is out and crews are finding no extension. T63, E77, B6 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:28:58
- RT @TWarner31: @MeanStreetsOMA
my new neighbors house. What a sight to wake up too. https://t.co/st5Oj0sqq2 22:39:17
- 15-20 drag racers coming into Omaha from Council Bluffs on I-680. 22:47:57
- .@OPDABLE1 is assisting CBPD locate an armed party. 22:49:40
- Shots Fired: 42nd and California
Caller heard 6 to the East and saw a black car flee Westbound.
Second caller saw a silver SUV flee North. 22:52:39
- Reports of the final song being played at the Maha music festival…
*Puts on Riot Gear*
*Heads to the @MeanStreetsOMA bunker* 22:55:45
- Burglary in Progress: 157th and Lake St.
No further information at this time. 22:57:43
- "Caller is stating something about pulling out his guns if people are having sex in the White House."
- Midnight! 23:00:12
- "Caller says the neighbor is forcing the kids to fight each other."
#OmahaScanner #FightClub 23:02:30
- .@OPDABLE1 is tracking a reckless driver in the area of 72nd and Dodge Southbound. 23:47:39
- RT @NBeWe: @MeanStreetsOMA someone had a lil too much fun at Maha https://t.co/2gsgBldSYF 23:48:31
- Vehicle Fire: 42nd and Q St.
A NSP patrol car is on fire in the area.
OFD: E33 23:50:32
- Reckless Driver: 84th and Dodge St. Eastbound
4 motorcycles driving recklessly. 23:52:00
- .@OPDABLE1 is overhead tracking them. Still Eastbound at 20th and Dodge St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:58:19