- Suspicious: UNO North Campus. University Drive and Dodge St.
Black male in a early 2000 Buick asking female students to go home with them. 00:26:30
- Shots Fired: 61st and Spaulding St
Multiple callers heard 5 shots in the area. 00:45:08
- Shot Fired: 39th and Pratt St.
One round detected by @shotspotter 01:09:23
- LOTS of traffic stops right now!
- That moment when you cram 7 occupants into a small car…
- RT @MandyJane_A: @MeanStreetsOMA Did you hear that? It's the sound of beer cans being opened across Omaha Here come ETOH related calls #Hus… 08:52:35
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Hit & Run accident @ S 33/Ed Babe Gomez. Driver sheared pole #opd https://t.co/iJHXtBlz2X 08:59:40
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Run driver was nice enough to park vehicle out of the way. SB 33/L is closed for wires down near Ed Babe Gomez #opd https:/… 08:59:49
- A very intoxicated male caller to 911 keeps saying he needs the police, but is unable to provide his exact location. 09:12:01
- Fight: 72nd & Military Ave. A couple dudes were fighting outside, now a black male wearing no shirt w/ afro is running towards Baker's. 09:26:30
- RT @brad_dickson: 11 a.m. kick? Some Husker assistant coaches aren't done throwing up at this hour. 09:34:36
- Caller to 911 is concerned for the well-being of a male who is rolling around in the parking lot of Burger King at 29th & Dodge Street 10:47:33
- RT @SkipDeBusk: Because of Armstrong's INT? https://t.co/bsk99jvgEg 10:50:39
- RT @chris_drake: He's either on fire or the cramping set in really fast after eating a Whopperito. https://t.co/az5k75rpnJ 10:50:46
- Caller to 911 says a white is female yelling and screaming in the alley, no one else is around, not sure who she's yelling at. 11:00:57
- Staff at T-N-A Grocery says 40 people are in the parking lot drinking, arguing, and smoking. 11:05:43
- Caller to 911 says the owner of the laundromat is yelling, cursing, and throwing things at customers. 11:13:06
- Vehicle Fire: I-480 southbound at Martha Street. A tree trimming truck broke down in the middle lanes. 11:25:57
- RT @NYCEMSwatch: Assholes who work on Wall Street bring their sex doll to the 9/11 Memorial for laughs. https://t.co/aicwL5WwF9 11:34:10
- Caller being followed by the mother of his children who tried to hit his car with her vehicle, and she has children in her car. 11:43:39
- Caller says a male in a dark blue older model sedan is watching a female sunbathing on a nearby pier at Kiwanis Park. ? 11:53:19
- Something about three mischievous hooligans who are causing trouble in the neighborhood. 12:35:24
- Something about three cars involved in an accident and all the drivers are screaming at each other. 13:19:33
- RT @arkdevne: @MeanStreetsOMA shenanigans and tomfoolery. 13:23:38
- Injury Accident: 144th & Blondo Street. Vehicle drove into a pole.
OFD: E78, M56 13:43:49
- RT @alexwallace35: @MeanStreetsOMA He did way more than drive into a pole. He drove into the ditch, went the wrong way down Blondo, then we… 13:53:50
- RT @lukebeverland: @MeanStreetsOMA the car is like completely wrapped around the pole 13:54:17
- Caller to 911 is concerned about some teens taking turns riding on the hood of a black jeep and making videos behind Beveridge Jr High. 13:57:39
- RT @TheBenCooney: @lukebeverland @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Lvv8axG0DH 14:09:59
- Carbon Monoxide Emergency: 3012 N 24th St.
Called in by MUD. No further information.
OFD: E24, M24, T21, B2 14:38:41
- Crews are finding 0 parts per million. E24 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:42:22
- Shout out to @HeyFlywheel for sponsoring & supporting @MeanStreetsOMA, check them out for managed WordPress hosting:
- If you want to help support us, check out our GoFundMe page:
https://t.co/uJsco9DS6K in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:10:28
- Something about a disturbance with a 5 y/o who threw a cell phone in a pond. 15:39:33
- Assault in Progress: Cubby's 4232 Redman Ave.
10 people are jumping on and beating one male on the ground.
@OPDABLE1 enroute. 16:15:57
- Foot Pursuit: 3047 N 50th St.
Numerous males running from some Delta units in the area. 16:49:41
- Police have one in custody. Still searching for a hispanic male running through the backyards. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:50:44
- The outstanding party was a hispanic male in a grey shirt, grey pants, short hair. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:52:11
- K9 requested. None on duty city wide, county wide, or with NSP.
@OPDABLE1 is also overhead. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:55:36
- Injury Accident: Blair High Road and Bennington Road
Bennington Rescue Call
Irvington Dual Response 18:03:05
- Officer on scene is advising that a female has minor injuries. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:05:29
- Nice day to be climbing the grain elevators…
- Injury Accident: 120th and I St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: M61, E61 18:28:15
- Command advises that they are Code 99 (CPR in Progress) with one. Requesting a second medic.
OFD: M65 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:30:09
- Traffic Investigators being requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:32:39
- Command requesting a truck company for a party pinned. OPD also advising that there is a DUI driver on scene.
OFD: T61, B5 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:36:07
- Traffic being diverted in the area. Westbound I St. closed at 119th. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:40:57
- All patients have been extracted from the vehicles. Command requesting a rescue rig for a large fluid spill.
OFD: R33 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:46:52
- M61 enroute to CUMC Code 99 (CPR) TCC with a 88 y/o male who was a rear passenger with a seatbelt on. Bystanders started CPR on scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:49:58
- Command is requesting a third medic.
OFD: M52, S1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:56:37
- Something about a disturbance at a large family gathering.
- M65 enroute to CUMC Code 2 TCC with a 81 y/o female. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:00:48
- RT @adamwowt: Bad wreck at 120th and I. More details coming in our 10 o clock newscast. https://t.co/fbK0cTuWET 19:02:39
- M52 enroute to Bergan Mercy Code 2 with a male. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:08:28
- All patients transported. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:09:09
- Photo from the scene of the accident at 120th & I St.
M61- CUMC C99 TCC
M65- CUMC C2 TCC
M52- Bergan C2 https://t.co/5MDNRQHb6X 19:17:32
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Lots of work to be done here. Please avoid the area. Thank you! https://t.co/XM2osY854t 19:29:38
- Injury Accident: 32nd Ave and Dodge St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: E1, M32 20:27:36
- Shots Fired: 38th and Blondo St.
Caller heard 5 shots fired. 20:39:43
- Robbery: 30th and Dodge St.
Female at Walgreens was robbed at knifepoint. Suspect ran Westbound. 21:28:24
- RT @CSHARP06: @MeanStreetsOMA motorcycles going +100 all over west dodge. Obnoxious. 21:33:58
- It's a nice night to be egging cars!
- Hazard: 132nd and Grover
Motorcycle with a bandana type cloth on his helmet driving reckless in the area. 21:41:34
- Another combative intoxicated driver has taken the life of a power pole…
- RT @SmallGuyPromo13: @MeanStreetsOMA no power until about 4 AM per @OPPDCares. Not sure about the driver though https://t.co/InUiSwQUOz 22:01:54
- Nightly disturbance at the Francis House. 22:04:49
- Lovely night to be driving around while hanging out of the sun roof!
- Shots Fired: 28th and U St.
Called in by Officers in the area. 22:12:22
- Shots Fired: 92nd and Sprague St. 22:12:41
- Caller heard 6 shots in the area. Nothing was seen. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:14:29
- Hazard: Harney and Pacific St.
Juveniles are in a car are throwing eggs at other cars… May be a rolling egg battle.
- Shots Fired: 12th and Miller St.
Caller heard 5 shots fired. 22:35:49
- Still Alarm: Parliament Pub. 1212 Harney St.
Caller reported a gas odor in the area.
OFD: E1, T1, B1 22:37:57
- Down Party: The Blue Jay. 2416 Davenport St.
OFD: E34, M1 22:38:16
- RT @brbettis: Normally spend my Saturday nights driving uber. Tonight I'm just reading about drunks on @MeanStreetsOMA. It's almost like I'… 22:42:45
- One Booked For Motor Vehicle Homicide After Fatal Crash At 120th and I St. Leaves One Dead.
https://t.co/BldpYquccv https://t.co/qyXuFatjLM 22:49:00
- RT @SDVanChampleare: @MeanStreetsOMA I found the down party at the Bluejay bar and grill. https://t.co/zaSPo2lZ8T 22:49:46
- Burglary in Progress: 23rd & G St.
Landlord's employee broke into the home through the kitchen and is now sitting on the sofa. 22:56:00
- Midnight! ?? 23:00:35
- RT @SeanRohacik: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/JLw6NHrWSP 23:04:30
- Burglary in Progress: 114 Park Ave.
2 people inside the residence injured.
OFD: E1, M1 23:18:48
- Officer on scene requesting expedited backup and a second squad for a male going into a seizure.
OFD: E1, T1, M1, M34, S1, B1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:20:36
- Suspect is an unknown race male with a mask who fled the area. Was a home invasion/ robbery where the occupants got assaulted. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:22:27
- Medics on scene advising that M1, T1, E1 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:24:08
- Burglary in Progress: 11th and Castelar St.
Caller heard glass break downstairs. 23:29:33
- K9 unit in the area observed a late 90s white Dodge Durango Iowa plate CDU balance unknown running red lights in the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:33:04
- OFD Medics are standing by of a suicidal party who possibly cut his wrists. They have been waiting for officers for around 10 min.
- Officers have made contact and the party has no injuries. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:42:19
- Armed Home Invasion: 46th Ave and Marcy St.
White male in his 50s armed with a handgun broke into the house. 23:44:12
- Down Person: 63rd & Maple St.
Person down in silver vehicle.
OFD: M41 23:44:36
- Smoke in the Area: 38th & Decatur St.
Caller reporting smell of smoke outside.
OFD: E24 23:45:17
- 3 lights on the tower! 23:45:27
- Assault: 12705 Larimore Ave
OFD: T78, M42 23:45:45
- Assault: 2033 N 20th St.
OFD: E1, M24 23:46:17
- M41 requesting OPD normal status. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:46:51
- Burn pit found in a backyard. Crews will be extinguishing. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:47:40
- Nice night to punch an Uber driver in the face. Also punched and kicked his car. Suspect was a male in a suit.
- M41 reports no care required. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:49:53
- M1 enroute to CUMC Code 2 with a 13 y/o female who was punched in the home invasion. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:51:01
- M24 enroute to CUMC Code 2 with a 43 y/o female who was punched 10-12 times in the head. She is also ETOH. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:53:26
- .@OPDABLE1 is up!
- Officers may have located a group of suspects at 12th and Harney St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:55:42