- RT @elizabethmomber: Never forgotten #Remember911 #woodman #omahaafterdark #omaha #WhereWereYou https://t.co/DF6wKqIlFM 01:25:18
- Omaha! You are causing a lot of disturbances this morning! Pull yourselves together.. 09:57:37
- RT @Chelsey727: @MeanStreetsOMA guys it's Monday…calm the shit down… https://t.co/h3p1MM5qQY 10:04:20
- OPD is establishing a perimeter around 31st and DuPont and looking for a male in a blue sleeveless shirt. A K9 unit is enroute. 10:17:57
- RT @EssSign_oh_vick: Demo on #ricksboatyard in action. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/ivaYNY6etH 10:18:07
- "He's just picking up his bumper so he can leave" #OmahaScanner 11:12:56
- High Angle Rescue: Howe St. and 153rd Circle.
Female fell off a steep embankment and is injured in the area.
OFD: E63, E56, T63, B6, R33 12:08:48
- Female patient with an ankle injury is 30 ft. down a sheer drop with no slope. Crews are setting up gear to hoist the patient up. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:11:52
- RT @MetaDena: @MeanStreetsOMA free mattress, 52nd & Farnam https://t.co/NOUfTe7KO4 12:16:42
- Its a lovely day to walk off the side of a cliff! 12:23:43
- Animal Bite: Valley Police Station. 203 N Spruce St.
Valley Rescue Call. 12:29:57
- Crews are at patient. Working on packaging her in the stokes basket now. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:33:28
- The patient has been extracted from the creek. Crews are repackaging her for transport. Initial time of the call was around 12:45. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:10:41
- Still Alarm: 3735 N 40th St.
Gas odor in a building.
OFD: E41, E21, E24, T21, M41, B2, B4 13:41:10
- Caller reported a natural gas odor coming from the basement. Crews on scene and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:42:16
- Crews found a gasoline odor from a mower in the basement. E21, T21, B2 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:46:09
- RT @tharealworkout: @MeanStreetsOMA What is going on with all the big, white, unmarked, buses driving up and down Dodge today? They're nice… 13:48:10
- Injury Accident: 33rd and Ames
Multiple parties pinned and one ejected. Police called it in.
OFD: E21, T21, M21, M24, S1, B2, R33 14:07:40
- B2 on scene setting up command. Officers on scene shutting down traffic and are requesting Traffic Investigators. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:08:29
- Command is requesting 2 more squads respond and enter from the East. Crews advising that there are 8 patients total. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:10:14
- RT @OPDOfcPecha: Personal Injury accident at 33rd and Ames. Avoid area between 31st St and 34th Ave. #OPD 14:11:21
- No parties are pinned. Command keeping all companies to assist with triage and transport. Traffic units enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:13:36
- The two additional medics enroute are M41 and M5. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:15:18
- M21 enroute to CUMC Code 3 TCC with 32 y/o male ejected from a vehicle that rolled over. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:17:39
- M24 enroute to CUMC Code 2 TCC with a 34 y/o male who was a rear seat passenger of the roll over vehicle. Was not wearing his seatbelt. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:24:36
- M5 enroute to CUMC Code 2 TCC with 2 patients. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:26:31
- RT @kfabnews: Bad crash at 33rd and Ames Avenue. Traffic shut down for several blocks. https://t.co/au8vgTtC5D 14:28:38
- RT @nelson_aj: This doesn't look good at all. https://t.co/JjxYAFKTMG 14:29:11
- Missing: 28th and Pacific area.
A 3 y/o Hispanic male wearing a blue shirt and brown shorts was last seen ~2:45. Police searching the area. 14:31:22
- RT @KristynaEngdahl: Three car crash near 33 & Ames. We watched two ambulances leave the scene so far. No word on conditions. @KETV https:/… 14:31:29
- M5 has a 30 y/o male and a 70 y/o patient. Both Code 2 TCC to CUMC.
All patients transported. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:34:29
- RT @nelson_aj: Appears to be a three car crash. @OWHnews https://t.co/MD5sBUS1aL 14:35:06
- OFD and OCCP enroute to assist.
OFD: E1, E3, E34, T34, M3, S1, B1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:38:45
- Delta unit advising that they have found the child near 25th and Pierce St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:39:24
- RT @NickStarlingTV: Current scene here at 33rd and Ames. Avoid area. @action3news https://t.co/xrhOU1NUCp 14:51:37
- RT @kybomb4: It's a lovely day to bring the kids out to benson park @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/DhAxDffdEr 14:55:21
- RT @nc04chmpkb: @MeanStreetsOMA 144th and eagle run https://t.co/6Mf9DxyimP 14:58:37
- ? https://t.co/EkKPchJx6I 15:08:08
- RT @Sudden_Summer: Stupid handicap parking @ DMV, the slope to drain makes transfers and lift usage difficult https://t.co/SP2JdXpcdp 15:40:51
- Shots Fired: Westroads, 10000 California Street. Caller says 10-15 shots were fired between a red car and another red car, last seen SB. 15:44:25
- Shooting: 10030 Seward Street. Possible two juvenile victims shot in drive by 15:46:57
- Shooting near Westroads:
-Drive by on 102nd St, two victims
-Suspect is a black male in a blue Trailblazer fled southbound on Regency 15:54:58
- Shooting near Westroads:
-2 victims of drive by transported to UNMC critical
-@OPDABLE1 searching for suspects
-Witnesses trying to leave 16:01:00
- RT @annawastell: @MeanStreetsOMA Taking witness statement near Westroads. https://t.co/cYOMhDOiPH 16:01:15
- RT @annawastell: @MeanStreetsOMA Multiple ambulances & fire truck just flew by and turned south onto 90th from Blondo. #omatraffic https://… 16:01:21
- RT @joelschafer: Not enough cops to secure the scene @Jean_Stothert https://t.co/UEm1bM3Loc 16:02:47
- Shooting near Westroads:
-Scene was rolling shots fired along 102nd Street
-Cops headed to UNMC to secure hospital
-2 victims critical 16:05:32
- Police doing a felony traffic stop on a blue Trailblazer suspect vehicle from Westroads shooting near 20th & Deer Park Blvd right now. 16:08:14
- Victims from shooting near 102nd Street by Westroads are two males in a Kia transported critical to UNMC, also two females were in the car. 16:14:03
- …Were shot by a dude hanging out the window of a Trailblazer. Possible suspect vehicle in custody in South O near 20th/Deer Park Blvd. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:16:18
- RT @DonWOWT: On scene of shooting 10000 block of Seward. @WOWT6News https://t.co/cHYMBHIzSV 16:16:29
- Victims from Westroads area shooting:
-16 y/o male with 3 GSWS, shoulder, hip, shin
-20 y/o male with GSW to the face
Transported to UNMC 16:19:38
- RT @nelson_aj: The scene out here near 101st and Seward. That red Kia appears to be the focus of the police investigation @OWHnews https://… 16:20:06
- RT @DonWOWT: Vehicle reportedly shot at. @WOWT6News https://t.co/VcD5ZcjedG 16:20:45
- OPD Gang Unit officers requesting more officers to secure UNMC, expecting gang members to be be showing up after shooting near Westroads. 16:22:22
- RT @haileesynclaire: What's going on over at the BMW by west roads?! @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/iJLpGAcxGA 16:22:59
- Something about a a couple dudes breaking windows of cars and stealing stuff from them at Elmwood Park near the Pavilion 16:28:08
- RT @NickStarlingTV: Video from the scene here around 102nd and Seward streets. @action3news https://t.co/DP00s393E2 16:28:39
- UNMC ER entrance is being blocked by police after two shooting victims were transported critical from Westroads area https://t.co/XE6PmcRZo2 16:53:47
- Its a nice day for mandatory shift extensions!
- Injury Accident: 180th and Center St.
3 vehicles involved.
OFD: E56, M56 17:08:34
- OPD requested for traffic control. None available citywide. NSP enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:12:14
- Property damage only. Crews will be returning to service once police arrive. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:20:44
- Shooting: 43rd & Grand Ave
Male shot in the leg in a possible driveby.
@shotspotter detected 9 rounds fired while moving East.
OFD: E21, M21 19:17:24
- Scene is Signal 88. Possible suspect vehicle is a dark colored neon.
Victim was transported via private auto.
#Fambulance in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:19:59
- Shooting: 12505 Ponca Road
A male party just shot himself.
Ponca Hills Rescue Call. 19:27:56
- DCSO on scene advising the patient is Code 99 (CPR in Progress) at this time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:32:16
- Patient has not showed up at any hospital as of yet. For the time being police are treating the scene as a shots fired call. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:35:03
- Some Irvington VFD crews also enroute. Ponca Hills and Irvington VFD will be in an automatic Dual Response mode until further notice. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:46:33
- Pursuit: 42nd and Paxton Blvd.
Officers ARE in pursuit of a stolen Dodge Dart Westbound on Paxton. 19:55:06
- Plate is TWJ735 fleeing Northbound from 42nd and Grand Ave. at a high rate of speed running stop signs.
Pursuit has been terminated. ? in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:57:41
- Lovely night for even more shift extensions!
- 19 y/o male just walked into Bergan Mercy ER with a GSW to the knee. Likely from this call. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:28:03
- Shooting: 4333 Emmett St.
Male party shot at this location.
OFD: E24, M24 20:30:13
- Ponca Hills transported Code 99 TCC to CUMC with a male with a GSW to the abdomen. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:35:37
- Officers on scene advising that they have a 27 y/o male shot multiple times in the side. Is conscious and alert at this time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:37:22
- Large crowd of family forming outside the house. Patrol attempting to control the crowd and shut down traffic.
@OPDABLE1 enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:38:29
- Initial information indicates that 2 suspects approached from the South. Numerous vehicles fled after the shots were fired. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:40:17
- Command on scene requesting more Officers to assist with crowd and traffic control. People driving over shell casings and clothing. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:45:25
- M24 enroute to CUMC Code 3 TCC with a 24 y/o male with multiple shotgun pellet wounds to his torso, leg, and buttocks. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:49:03
- Patrol and Delta units enroute to the CUMC for an expected crowd. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:50:13
- RT @DonWOWT: On scene of shooting, 44th & Emmet. LIVE on @WOWT6News in minutes https://t.co/I7VbJOxLyn 20:56:58
- Add 2 more Officers mandatory shift extensions in Southeast. 20:58:09
- *WARNING GRAPHIC*
Photos from the scene of earlier shooting at 10030 Seward St. https://t.co/EnXIpOsvmF 21:00:31
- *Shooting happened near Westroads and the parties showed up at this address. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:12:03
- RT @OPDOfcAnson: Long night! Heading to the area of 43rd & Emmet Street to brief the media on our 3rd shooting of the evening #OPD 21:19:33
- Armed Party: 6250 Ville de Sante Drive.
Numerous callers reporting 4-8 armed parties in the area seen getting in & out of several vehicles. 21:27:22
- This is the apartment complex of an earlier shooting victim from the Westroads shooting. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:28:14
- LIFE PRESERVER ALERT LEVEL: 4 https://t.co/OaZHhbT7vY 21:30:48
- Police are on scene and are advising there are multiple black males running North from 60th and Laurel Ave. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:33:26
- One suspect is a black male wearing a black hoodie, tan cargo pants, with a mini afro. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:34:30
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: I'd appreciate it if you all could stop shooting each other. Thanks. 21:42:10
- #shooting #westroads #omaha https://t.co/Xsdtc3ucHZ 21:51:38
- RT @SusannahDunn: I'm not offended by this, but find it odd this picture was released. I don't recall seeing a similar pic before. https:/… 22:22:48
- Injury Accident: 30th and Storz Expressway.
2 vehicles involved. Is a Hit and Run. A Jeep fled the scene.
OFD: M21 E21 22:26:02
- Injury Accident: 12782 Gail Plaza. A vehicle drove into a pole.
OFD: E61, M61 22:42:24
- Monday, 15 minutes until bar close. 22:45:14
- People in Omaha are concerned about our poles: https://t.co/8At4WX6kwg 22:59:29
- Midnight! 23:00:08
- Shots Fired: 48th & Boyd Street. Anonymous Caller heard 9 shots fired, nothing seen. 23:08:21
- RT @plasticbags: @MeanStreetsOMA I heard those as I was taking my kids inside from the car ? 23:11:00
- Female caller is screaming at 911 that she can not breathe. 23:19:49
- RT @PissedOff911: Keep screaming, lady! #IfYoureScreamingYoureBreathing https://t.co/70ByNEeLXh 23:21:22
- So much awesome contribution to @MeanStreetsOMA today!
THANK YOU EVERYONE! Reminder, you can text news tips to 402-819-7610.
- Robbery: Creighton University, 2204 Burt Street. Creighton Public Safety is reporting a student who was mugged in the area. 23:26:16
- I AM NOT ON THE SUPER-RES REFLECTIVITY TILT 1 RADAR MAP
OMG AM I GOING TO LIVE? https://t.co/cBHOQ4htmx 23:34:32
- Guys, listen up! –> https://t.co/yIrvrl7XHJ 23:38:47
- Major lightning bolts striking south Dundee area right now 23:42:52
- Strong lightning, thunder, and heavy rain are hitting Omaha right now. 23:46:17
- RT @INSlGNlA: wow thank you for this insightful police report https://t.co/hOgedC3IaM 23:48:08
- NO REPORTS OF EARTHQUAKES GUYS, JUST BOLTS OF ELECTRICITY RANDOMLY SHOOTING OUT THE SKY 23:49:12
- Down Person: Kum and Go, 12011 Blondo Strret. Person down in a minivan.
OFD: E78 23:53:51
- Automatic Fire Alarm: Allied Oil, 2209 S 24th Street.
OFD: B1, E1, T1 23:55:17
- Smell of Smoke: 809 N 133rd St. Caller smells smoke, sees no fire.
OFD: B5, E78, T53 23:57:38