- Male assaulted a female, he hit her in the face and threw onto a fire hydrant, also she has asthma and chest pains. #domestic 00:01:06
- Rain is not stopping the domestic violence this morning. https://t.co/pwpFjstOwR 00:03:15
- It is raining & everyone is drunk in bars after a #Huskers win…
Get a sober ride home so I don't have to tweet about your wreck or #DUI ? 00:19:37
- Caller to 911 is having a disturbance with their 12 y/o son over destruction of property. 00:23:12
- Injury Accident: S 32nd Ave & Wright Street. Four vehicles involved. One person is bleeding from the face, a 12 y/o might be the driver. 00:31:09
- Shots Fired: Highland Tower, 2500 B Street. Anonymous Caller heard 3 shots fired in the area. 00:38:05
- Disturbance: 11th & Harney Street. White male, no shirt, beard, causing a disturbance. 00:46:24
- Update: Property damage only, no patients, police will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:47:37
- Something about an intoxicated female running around the halls threatening to burn the place down 00:56:52
- Crowd Disturbance: Rhythmz Bistro, 10841 Q Street. Caller says 100 intoxicated people are arguing. Multiple OPD en route. 00:59:54
- Crowd Disturbance: 3022 Seward Street. Loud awesome party, 30 people are fighting. 01:01:14
- Fire alarm at Westroads Mall movie theater, general fire alarm 01:04:08
- 10th & Martha Street, caller says a vehicle drove into the steps 01:09:49
- Injury Accident: 19th & Leavenworth Street. A 20s y/o female is suffering from pain. OFD: M1 01:16:42
- Possible House Fire: N 25th Ave & Himebaugh Ave. Vacant house fire.
OFD: B2 B1, E21 E23 E22, T21, M21, R33 01:22:55
- Fight Disturbance: Eat the Worm, 1213 Howard Street. Large fight disturbance,. Multiple OPD expediting to the area. 01:39:44
- Possible Injury Accident: I-480 southbound at Harney Street. Maroon minivan drove into the retaining wall. 01:45:39
- Injury Accident: 192nd & W Center Road. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E77, M77 01:52:41
- Injury Accident: I-480 & Woolworth Avenue, southbound.
OFD: E1, M3 01:54:17
- A raincoat in the dryer at the Francis House produced a small amount of smoke, but there is no fire. 01:54:50
- OFD Rescue 33 is back in service from the fire at 2560 Himebaugh Avenue. 02:00:02
- RT @BSchoreitNews: I cannot believe the amount of accidents tonight in Omaha!! Crash City!! 02:03:08
- RT @aksarbent: @MeanStreetsOMA This is a better picture of the scene at 25th & Himebaugh
(correct spelling) https://t.co/Dk5YwaiuJB 02:07:17
- RT @ke11yjae: @MeanStreetsOMA crash in front of a nursing home, expect a bunch of staff making sure you're okay & then to call police 02:10:47
- Seat belts are saving lives again this morning 02:13:42
- RT @BSchoreitNews: Yes, we are judging if you can't drive in the rain. However we judge you less if you just slow down, instead of crashing… 02:16:41
- Something about a loud party at the old school building 02:20:00
- An intoxicated wedding party is harassing the staff #RelationshipGoals 02:29:03
- Reminder: You can text news tips and pics/vids to @MeanStreetsOMA: 402-819-7610 02:52:21
- Down Person: Fontenelle Blvd & Ames Ave. Female is down in a blue Impala.
OFD: M21 03:15:47
- Lessons from Saturday night: Vehicle engineering, seat belts, child safety seats, and airbags save lives. 03:28:49
- RT @KaneSila: These two pictures sum up a horrible night gone bad. https://t.co/UP0kv7HO69 03:36:01
- Quick Quiz: What is 91 County Nebraska? ? 03:42:17
- RT @Jared_Phillip: @MeanStreetsOMA Arthur, NE 03:49:18
- RT @BPDLt_Reed: @MeanStreetsOMA Arthur 03:49:21
- RT @BDuncan975: Arthur or some shit. https://t.co/o5iyLfTnA4 03:50:47
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: So much for having a clean uniform. https://t.co/b07w5yCsQE 03:58:23
- Hope eveyone has a nice Sunday! 04:01:28
- Help support our volunteer effort! @MeanStreetsOMA
- RT @sycnation: @MeanStreetsOMA 30th and q south omaha https://t.co/g4BR0z50zi 12:11:16
- RT @weeevver: @MeanStreetsOMA might be a little late to the party, but this was in the neighborhood this morning 175th and Patterson. https… 12:52:07
- RT @sycnation: @MeanStreetsOMA yellow light means slow not speed thru https://t.co/xfZf844xqj 12:52:47
- Hope everyone is having a nice child custody exchange disturbance Sunday! 13:02:27
- RT @tpreston: @MeanStreetsOMA 108th & Fort https://t.co/fsnxsfNU1G 13:07:53
- Nice afternoon to be sleeping on a bus bench at 30th & Farnam Street 13:12:46
- There is always something going on at Walmart https://t.co/X4J6swdhlB 13:18:58
- Natural gas leak near 107th & Fort Street. MUD is on location and attempting to shut off the broken gas line. https://t.co/hnphEzSvXp 13:38:04
- RT @NancyLineJacobs: @MeanStreetsOMA At 107th and Military fire trucks, firefighters, battalion truck. No visible fire. https://t.co/GGYiqb… 13:38:50
- OPD normally working #DUI enforcement this afternoon are tied up due to the Black Lives Matter protest 14:12:35
- Caller to 911 says his mother hit him with a meat mallet. 14:28:22
- Some juveniles are throwing large pieces of metal off the silos at 32nd Avenue & Vinton Street. 14:31:15
- Numerous road closures on Creighton Campus for the Color Run. Creighton Soccer game just concluded. Traffic will… https://t.co/RpvkbghRpa 14:35:41
- Numerous Officers staged in the area of Gene Leahy Mall for a Black Lives Matter protest.
Crowd is peaceful & small @ this time.
- RT @CFroThePoPo: Fifty-ish people protesting at Gene Leahy Mall for BLM. https://t.co/SxOCz62YII 15:59:58
- RT @eat_tay_love: @MeanStreetsOMA @carlyheinnn douchebag cut me off last second. My ankle is fucked https://t.co/uwBnQTypeh 16:04:11
- RT @twneitzke: @CreightonPrep Prayer Service Monarchs and Jr. Jays united in Prayer for Brandon https://t.co/CwGZoQEiTz 16:12:54
- Protesters have lined the sidewalk. Peaceful at this time. Officers are prepared to close the street if necessary… https://t.co/wDoQHj44ZR 16:35:20
- Both @OPDABLE1 and the NSP Helicopter are at high altitude observing the Black Lives Matter Protest at Gene Leahy M… https://t.co/dIXIbVyMex 16:39:50
- Some images from the protest occurring at Gene Leahy Mall.
#ProtestOMA https://t.co/TFSzb6XGmB 17:03:34
- NSP Helicopter #THPTHPTHP over Gene Leahy Mall
#ProtestOMA https://t.co/cl6ybOl6DN 17:06:37
- I spy with my little eye @ArrestVanOMA https://t.co/aVuJuXJ5wS 17:28:55
- RT @mister_sirrod: People must respect the "S" curve at 72ND and Lake Cunningham Rd.
@MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Da6xUyP1Ow 18:13:08
- RT @LukeAzverde: @MeanStreetsOMA here's a few from the protest https://t.co/fiv0O7AzMT 18:24:10
- RT @ArrestVanOMA: @MeanStreetsOMA. That looks exactly like my high school graduation photo!
- RT @CBSgtBudd: @OPDABLE1 followed a reckless driver to #CB, @councilbluffspd and @OmahaPolice arrested the driver. Press release shortly h… 19:27:59
- RT @SCSODepHovick: I-80 shut down at Giles Rd both directions https://t.co/8ZuzDwOTbF 21:33:47
- RT @lkerowa: Avoid I-80!!! Fully engulfed Tanker truck at I-80W/Q. I-80 closed both directions at ILQ exits @RalstonPolice @MeanStreetsOMA 21:43:08
- Tanker Fire: I-80 and Harrison St.
I-80 shut down Eastbound at Harrison St. I-80 Westbound shutdown at the I,L,Q St. exits. 21:48:38
- The truck axle of a 6,000 Gallon diesel fuel tanker was on fire. Fire is out at this time. Does not appear the tank ruptured. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:50:13
- Eastbound I-80 being re-opened.
OFD: B3, B5, E52, E33, E60, E61, E65, E63, T61, R33, WT77, E165 (Dry Chemical Rig). in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:55:47
- OFD enroute DCYC for a kid that tried to jump the fence… 21:56:26
- B6 and M61 also on the assignment. Crews rotating around the scene to provide water to continue cooling the tanker and hitting hot spots. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:02:12
- Juvenile made it over the fence and has escaped. Fire crews staging in the area. Police believe he may be in the… https://t.co/ETttj9BPxq 22:03:17
- Juvenile has been located and is in police custody. Medical treatment not required. OFD returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:05:48
- If you are on I-80 Westbound have fun walking!!! https://t.co/R05Cug0HRs 22:08:05
- Some crews returning to service. Others will remain on scene to continue to cool the tanker and secure the situation. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:12:49
- RT @MattSmithWOWT: No fire. No spill, from what the station is hearing. MASSIVE backup though. My view: https://t.co/35VeHLDnnq 22:17:46
- RT @MattSmithWOWT: I80 EB back open…the wait continues on I80 WB after a situation involving a gas tanker. @WOWT6News #BreakingNews https… 22:18:05
- I-80 Westbound Lanes 1 & 2 will be reopened shortly. Lane 3 and the Right shoulder will remain closed for some time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:19:50
- I-80 Westbound Lanes 1 & 2 are reopened. Lane 3 and the Right shoulder will remain closed for some time. https://t.co/2PKQtVQAmK 22:21:58
- Scene turned over to OPD and NSP. All OFD crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:22:21
- Midnight! 23:00:03
- Possible House Fire: 3023 Manderson
OFD: E5, E51, E42, T21, M21, B1, B2, R33 23:17:59
- B2 reports smoke and flames on approach of a 1 1/2 story single family dwelling.
E21 will be fire attack advancing a line. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:19:12
- Small fire on the porch has been extinguished at this time.
B2, E21, T21 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:22:02
- RT @EdtheHammer: @MeanStreetsOMA somewhere out there, Michael Bay is sorely disappointed at this outcome 23:38:05