- RT @JBPhojo: House fire at 5424 N 63rd St. No injuries.Woman & adult son home at the time. Fire started in a bedroom, cause unknown at this… 08:21:31
- RT @CooperOnCourts: Garcia openings about 2 begin.Follow @aliavalentine & @HenryCordes for updates as well. For our coverage, check out: ht… 08:25:46
- RT @action3news: Lancaster County deputies looking for missing man. Dustin Niemeyer last seen Saturday https://t.co/ADVu52F7Wr https://t.co… 09:42:09
- Automatic Fire Detection: Millard West High School
Dust set off the fire alarm.
OFD: E63, T63, B6 09:44:58
- Shooting: 2017 Deer Park Blvd.
55 y/o male was shot last night. Didn't realize it happened till he woke up.
OFD: E3, M31 09:59:07
- There were a couple shots fired calls in the area last night. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 10:07:06
- M31 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 10:20:04
- Injury Accident: 150th and Harrison St.
Car vs motorcycle.
OFD: M65, E63 10:22:47
- Property Damage only. Police will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 10:30:54
- RT @FitMomBeka: @MeanStreetsOMA avoid 84th and F. https://t.co/I8nsHutoyX 12:39:58
- Possible House Fire: 3218 N 66th St.
Caller says there is smoke in the basement.
OFD: E24, E41, E21, T41, M41, B2, B4, R60 13:26:22
- E41 has nothing showing on approach from a single family occupancy. May be from sewer smoke testing in the area.
E41, T41 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:28:02
- Lots of people are reporting clown sightings around town… None can be confirmed without pictures…
- Guys I realize it's not 100° anymore but it is still not ok to lock your child in your car… 14:39:02
- RT @BPDLt_Reed: Earlier crash at 1330, Capehart & Scarborough Dr. all cleaned up now. @BellevuePolice @CityofBellevue Photo by Vicki https… 15:28:07
- Something about a shirtless white male walking backwards on the median carrying a bucket and falling down. 15:29:02
- An 89 y/o male with dementia wandered away from home, but police found him near 46th & California Street. 15:33:56
- Caller to 911 says her mother threw her iPod into the parking lot and shattered it. 15:39:49
- Injury Accident: 183rd & W Dodge Road, eastbound.
OFD: E71, M71 15:47:47
- Caller to 911 is concerned about a guy wearing a black hat smoking marijuana in tan van outside PetSmart, 72nd & Crown Point ? 15:49:50
- RT @JaredOnYT: "Mom please don't"
"No one uses an ipod anymore u frikin noob"
"MOM" https://t.co/5amxB7wdpg 15:50:29
- RT @GuysPictures: Me: "Clown Sightings Are So Fake"
- Caller says a taco truck hit her Acura ? 16:01:10
- RT @jcornellKETV: @MeanStreetsOMA soft shell..or was there a crunch? 16:03:16
- RT @erinsorensen: I mean, is that all that bad though? https://t.co/Fjrt4htrgZ 16:03:29
- Caller found a 2 y/o wearing a red Minnie Mouse dress running in the street, no adults are around. 31st & Curtis Ave 16:20:26
- Staff at Kwik Shop want to ban a female who keeps coming in and camping in the restroom with the door open 16:31:28
- Someone threatened to shoot Atlanta's children, they are on the roof of a nearby house. 16:39:40
- Injury Accident: 84th & Dodge Street. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E53, M52 16:41:22
- Atlanta is wearing black Mickey Mouse pajama pants in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:44:57
- RT @Freebirdsjf: .@MeanStreetsOMA LNK is getting in on the fun today… #slightyannoyingstreetsLNK https://t.co/aZRYARZDXV 16:47:50
- 5 month old child locked in a Volvo at Child Saving Institute, 4545 Dodge Street 16:49:57
- Drunk female driving a minivan coming in hot from Gretna on Hwy 6, driving with flashers on and throwing stuff out. 16:52:35
- Caller says two males are squeegeeing blue chemicals into the sewer. 17:15:32
- RT @EmilySzink: Unplanned pregnancy? There are many free services available throughout Omaha https://t.co/cAPwZX7ZHp via @action3news 17:36:22
- RT @ArrowTowing_NE: Hey, you can't park there! @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Qp0zOXZ0TR 19:58:33
- Goodnight Omaha… ?
#SpookyOMA https://t.co/AmjHQHlUbZ 20:00:58
- RT @ebonzo: We need these guys in Omaha @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/aAF726hrW9 20:14:18
- RT @mbramz: 6 weeks out from my double lung transplant. Did 11 miles today. So excited https://t.co/DNO3oy0ZAK 21:05:13
- RT @DaVonteMcKenith: DEVELOPING: @OmahaPolice confirm reports of local, online threats involving clowns. @KETV https://t.co/7e69gyHL3Y 21:11:34
- Trespassing: 25th & Pierce Street. Caller says six crackheads are living in a garage and are being really loud and yelling. 21:13:53
- Large structure fire in Lincoln, Baptist Church at 3424 N 14th Street. Smoke and flames on approach, structure is fully involved. 21:35:12
- Caller to 911 is at the Immanuel Hospital ER entrance, says he fell, is having back pain, chest pains, and the nurses are ignoring him. 21:38:04
- RT @andrew_beebee: Brought my Xbox up for my boi @BrandonSteburg room 6886 is lit https://t.co/1ZWHpYHXUq 21:41:54
- …Lots of blurry, dark, "clown sighting" snaps sliding into our DMs. ? 21:50:25
- THIS GUY ROBBED ABELARDO'S —> https://t.co/RdjpitjKZ8 22:09:12
- (As #ClownsOMA goes viral, drunk driving, drug abuse, domestic violence, homelessness, etc, continue as real and everyday problems.) 22:18:04
- Caller to 911 is concerned about a male using a chainsaw to cut up a tree that has already been cut down. 22:31:25
- Assault: HyVee Gas, 5102 Center Street. Female screaming into the pay phone that someone in a maroon Monte Carlo assaulted her, hung up. 22:37:32
- Burglary in Progress: Caller is hearing voices in his living room, but he does not see anything. 22:43:43
- W Dale Clark Library Downtown being W Dale Clark Library Downtown 22:52:26
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- No shit? https://t.co/roNrrc11kr 23:04:28
- Morning Twitter pleasantries with @SPOTNEWSonIG https://t.co/IUzOQ4BTVZ 23:12:39
- Panic alarm at Wendy's on north 90th Street 23:13:49
- Female is bleeding from being pushed into glass after a domestic assault 23:16:19
- Update: Everyone is just fine at Wendy's and it's a false alarm in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:20:45
- Caller at Nebraska Beef on S 36th Street is having a disturbance with a co-worker over threats, destruction of property. #NebraskaProblems 23:28:01
- Caller says two black males are fighting in the street outside Jackson Tower, 600 S 27th Street, one has no shirt, one black jacket. 23:28:41
- Injured Person: A 48 y/o male was working on his car transmission and it fell on his hand, there is deformity and bleeding. 23:41:07
- RT @jmmesserschmidt: The civic is coming down.. #Omaha https://t.co/9XZycWleac 23:44:43
- Still not a good time to be driving through 24th & Evans Street in an unplated maroon Malibu. #trafficstopOMA 23:51:20