- Trailer Park Fire: 5702 N 16th Street. Reports of an abandoned trailer on fire. 00:03:16
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: 174 fatalities so far this year in Nebraska roadway crashes.#OPD has investigated 27.Buckle up, put the phone down and s… 00:19:04
- RT @aksarbent: @MeanStreetsOMA Electrical fire ignited a Garden Valley Ct. trailer demolished in August's windstorm https://t.co/UWOilAX7pt 00:19:50
- A citizen at the Shell Station, 13235 Grover Street, locked her keys in her running car and needs police assistance. 00:33:07
- RT @bjhanusek: I can die happy now @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/AVdVqGq6dW 00:34:11
- RT @LukeAzverde: Second job of the night @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/5ZDI03tjzE 00:34:42
- Caller to 911 says his neighbor is bugging his home through his computer. 00:35:41
- RT @aksarbent: @MeanStreetsOMA Neighbor saw the fire start on the short OPPD pole in the center of picture and set trailer afire. https://t… 00:37:43
- Darren is rambling on and on to 911 about someone talking through his door. 00:54:13
- Burglary in Progress: Black Elk Elementary School, 6708 S 161st Ave. Security found a drill, an air vent open, is hearing foot steps inside. 00:55:42
- Two folks are down in the north parking lot of the Francis House, 1702 Nicholas Street 00:59:21
- RT @jankshaft: Got kicked out of Garden Valley Court trailer park (before I got decent fire footage). My bucket list is complete. 01:01:05
- New goal: Get @MeanStreetsOMA on Jeopardy: https://t.co/ynKvPF30Uu 01:11:49
- .@OPDABLE1 assisting with search for suspects in burglary in progress at Black Elk Elementary #THPTHPTHP https://t.co/s4zwcTKuGy 01:20:14
- OFD Truck 53 https://t.co/2bUkoBxysZ 01:29:56
- Breaking down perimeter. @OPDABLE1 needs to get out of the way of other air traffic in the area in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:34:42
- Kevin is intoxicated and says his GF took his keys. #domestic 01:51:37
- The cab driver's intoxicated fare doesn't want to pay 02:06:20
- It's that time of year for the "turning the furnace on for the first time" smell of smoke 911 calls. 02:55:17
- It's the old distinct "turn the furnace on for the first time" smell.
E71 will handle, B7, T78 back in service in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:57:13
- Darren now says his neighbors have some sort of high frequency listening device in his head. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:32:22
- Automatic Fire Alarm: Lozier, 6360 John J Pershing Drive.
Alarm covers riser #10
OFD: B2, E22, T21 03:53:44
- Great volunteer teamwork by the @MeanStreetsOMA team today. …Following scanners for info and going on scene for p… https://t.co/5goYlbYP24 04:03:22
- Some asshole speeding around my neighborhood is about to be on @MeanStreetsOMA ? 04:23:55
- Good news from overnight… There were no horrible #DUI car wrecks, so far! 04:34:05
- Intrusion Alarm at Chuck E Cheese, N 76th Street ? 04:46:09
- FYI @MeanStreetsOMA standard operating procedure policy is to tweet anything that happens at Chuck E Cheese on N 76th Street in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:49:35
- RT @dasfleet: @MeanStreetsOMA Maybe the animatronics have finally become sentient. 04:51:37
- The pool heater is putting off dangerous amounts of carbon monoxide.
Engine 21 requesting MUD 04:58:03
- As with the inevitable changing of the seasons
-Shirtless males-> #hoodies
-Furnace turn ons -> Fire Dept & CO alarms
-Homeless seek shelter 05:09:26
- RT @omatrafficalert: If you parked outside last night, you may have to give a light scrape to your windows 05:10:31
- Three lights on the tower 05:15:19
-100,000 followers on Twitter
-Be a category on Jeopardy! 05:20:18
- RT @Kapn_Ron: @MeanStreetsOMA I'll take MSO for $1000 Alex. 05:23:06
- Injury Accident: 62nd & Dodge Street, Eastbound lanes
OFD: E53, M34 05:28:38
- RT @jshefte: Accident at 62nd and Dodge in the EB lanes 05:30:05
- Motorists, beware! https://t.co/kB58Yvy44M 05:30:41
- RT @GetHailed: Y'all about to see me on @MeanStreetsOMA if someone doesn't turn off the car alarm that's been blaring for the past 45 minut… 05:36:24
- RT @DaVonteMcKenith: Crews heading to accident near 62/Dodge; reports of injury accident in EB traffic @KETV #traffictogo https://t.co/SXVu… 05:38:24
- Medic 52 transporting #OFD https://t.co/yyAJo51MDS 05:45:26
- The sun is rising. There is a steady stream of headlights. A steady stream of breaklights. It's morning rush hour. #MeanStreetsPoems 06:43:16
- RT @fyrtamer: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/BCYm9JKFDP 09:22:33
- RT @MorganOcDoc: @MeanStreetsOMA free screen door in the middle of dodge st eastbound at 134. You're welcome 09:23:52
- RT @sgassman: There's about to be a disabled big rig on 80 WB @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/XUwn88pAjc 11:32:07
- RT @sgassman: Car fire 80 WB at Giles @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/rOF93IeZmY 11:56:50
- RT @lovable_potato: Lights out on 84th and Q. Be careful and don't get into an accident like me. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/BQ3woB9MvS 12:08:43
- Injury Accident: 144th and Industrial Rd.
Minivan vs another car.
OFD: E60, M56 12:17:16
- Injury Accident: 108th and Old Mill Rd.
Multiple vehicles involved.
OFD: E42, M42 12:31:26
- RT @Boofenheimer: @MeanStreetsOMA just saw some idiot with Texas plates turn left in front of somebody, both cars are done for. SB 108th in… 12:31:30
- RT @OfcVest: Everyone loves @MeanStreetsOMA (myself included) but please, if you see an accident or emergency call 911 and then tweet at th… 13:00:33
- RT @OPDOfcAlcantara: Don't forget! #CoffeeWithACop and Pop With A Cop, Fri Oct 14th at 8am or 6pm, 42nd &D St McDonalds. Come visit with #O… 14:03:12
- RT @OPDVanessa: Getting too many reports of people getting robbed during transactions using @offerup and #Craigslist. Use the #OPD tips & y… 14:04:07
- RT @omatrafficalert: SB 90th & Blondo shut down due to an injury accident; just south; traffic is at a complete halt. Avoid the area; use c… 14:17:48
- What The Charges Against Salt 88 Mean and Why You Should Be Quivering In Your Boots
https://t.co/9XS5HHj78d https://t.co/OjD7JMChu0 14:42:19
- RT @sgassman: Someone's sandwich is delayed. Accident 168th and Harrison. #freekyslow. @MeanStreetsOMA @551CARS https://t.co/lvKO3aOpK4 14:49:22
- OPD Asks For Public's Assistance After Persons Dressed As Clown Approach Elementary School Students… https://t.co/IgflhFpIcn 14:55:42
- RT @WendellWhitney1: @MeanStreetsOMA I80 EB, near 72nd St Far left lane blocked. https://t.co/pHKcVZPPcT 15:16:52
- RT @stigage: @omatrafficalert @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Ef4HBVeMsV 15:21:29
- Caller to 911 says his 11 y/o son is upset because his cupcake fell on the ground and is now kicking doors and out of control. 15:34:42
- RT @KaleighMolgaard: WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH OMAHA TRAFFIC LATELY?! PULL YOURSELVES TOGETHER. @MeanStreetsOMA 15:35:23
- [traffic accidents at the usual Interstate locations that are typical for this time of day] 15:41:36
- Reminder that the skies are blue and it is not raining or snowing #crashy 16:03:00
- Mean Streets Omaha Suicide & Mental Health Resource Center: https://t.co/msFqm8AUzB 16:25:03
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Clear blue skies distracting drivers again. Current crashes in Omaha. https://t.co/ipSDE7r77C 16:44:37
- Someone is getting a free ride to detox!!! #ThirstyThursday 17:10:52
- Still not a good time to be driving with no plates thru 30th and Seward St. 17:12:12
- Laura says a 14 y/o male was dragging a 12 y/o female across the street but she seems to be going voluntarily now 17:15:47
- Come on Omaha! If you are going to wreck, at least have a valid ID and valid car insurance! 17:20:06
- Oh yeah, and don't leave the scene either…. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:20:34
- .@OPDABLE1 is #thpthpthpthpthp 17:43:52
- HONK YOUR HORN!! ?? https://t.co/O4VJD80XQ0 17:46:39
- No K9's available city wide. 17:51:20
- Pursuit: 90th and Dodge St. Westbound
@OPDABLE1 is in pursuit of a maroon car with plate TXC787. Suspect has a felony warrant. 17:57:44
- Suspect vehicle dispersed underneath the Dodge St. Expressway. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:01:07
- Relocated at 117th and Blondo St. Eastbound. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:02:18
- Stopped at the traffic light on 102nd and Blondo St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:04:04
- Southbound now from Blondo St. on 102nd. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:04:17
- Eastbound on Nicholas from 98th. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:06:25
- Eastbound on Burt St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:08:36
- Stopped at 87th and Burt. Suspect hit a vehicle and is now out on foot. Suspect may be armed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:09:25
- Police are Signal 88 with one Code 2.
Suspect caused an accident at 90th and Burt St. There are no injuries. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:12:20
- Something about 2 juvenile males smashing pumpkins at Hy-Vee.
- RT @joelschafer: So the stoners can shower. https://t.co/7nEnqBz6Qg 18:23:31
- Command 1 enroute to give a statement to the media. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:26:54
- Medics now enroute for the male suspect who is out of breath and dehydrated after running from police.
OFD: M52, E52 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:37:57
- Nice night to be walking around the Old Market in a trench coat and nothing else…
- Injured Party: Bennington High School. 16610 Bennington Rd.
2 football players collided on the field.
Bennington VFD Rescue Call 19:10:54
- Two 14 y/o males collided on the football field and are injured. One was able to get off the field. Other remains injured on the field. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:11:40
- Patient 1 is being spine boarded and collared on the field. Patient 2 is still being evaluated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:22:33
- Patient 1 is being transported to Children's Hospital Code 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:30:01
- Possible Apartment Fire: 7301 Corby St.
Caller smells smoke and hears the alarms sounding.
OFD: E41, E42, E53, T41, T53, M41, B2, B4, R33 19:43:53
- E41 reports nothing on approach of a 3 story multi-occupancy building. Setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:45:31
- E41 reports food on the stove.
E41, T41, B4 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:48:17
- Caller who was thrown out felt threatened by a bouncer who had a gun, taser, and a flashlight.
- "Caller says his drone took off an hour ago and he lost control and now he wants to report it missing."
…So like a lost dog? 20:39:34
- Destruction of Property: 34th and V St.
Callers house, car, and garage where shot at and were damaged. 6 shots were heard. 20:46:46
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: What The Charges Against Salt 88 Mean and Why You Should Be Quivering In Your Boots
https://t.co/9XS5HHj78d https://t.c… 21:07:26
- OPD Asks For Public’s Assistance After Persons Dressed As Clown Approach Elementary School Students… https://t.co/uyWlaqmBtY 21:12:40
- Shots Fired: 16th and Lothrop St.
@shotspotter detected 5 shots fired. 21:13:44
"Slick Rick" 21:14:30
- Shots Fired: North Mill Road and Mill Valley Road
Numerous callers heard anywhere between 4-7 shots fired in the area. 21:41:52
- RT @Keegs51: @MeanStreetsOMA 7 shots for sure. One single shot then two bursts of three. Heard it loud and clear from 108th North Mill Roa… 21:47:49
- "Caller said someone is driving around stealing political campaign signs from peoples yards."
- Now some teens are egging houses…
- Possible House Fire: 4723 N 39th St.
Fire in the kitchen.
OFD: E24, E22, E41, T41, M21, B2, B1, R33 22:26:11
- B2 on location of a 2 story wood frame structure. Setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:26:55
- B2 reports food on the stove.
E24, T41, M21, B2 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:27:20
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Just finished a hit & run DUI, 2x limit w/ kids in car. #DontDrinkAndDrive 22:52:52
- Injury Accident: 84th and L St
Second medic requested.
OFD: M52, M61, E61 22:59:08
- Midnight! 23:00:01
- M61 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC with a 27 y/o unresponsive male. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:03:32
- RT @OfcJLeifeld: NB 84th St. shut down at Lakeview St. while @OmahaPolice investigates serious injury accident at 84/L. Avoid area 23:09:33
- M52 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC with a male patient. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:11:23
- Tic Toc…
Time to start the MIP Clock…
- Two lights on the tower.
- MIP: 161st St. and Lake Circle
Loud awesome MIP party in the area. 23:46:19
- Cutting: 5815 Henninger Drive
Female caller says she was having a disturbance with her husband and he cut her in the neck.
OFD: E41, M41 23:48:11
- Police on scene advising the female has no injuries. Sounds more like a domestic disturbance between the two. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:53:29
- Husband left in a Grey Tahoe possible plate of UCY252. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:53:56
- "Caller states he is having a disturbance with his wife December who 'took a baseball bat to his vehicle.'"
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: L St & 84 injury crash. Driver struck 4 vehicles before stopping https://t.co/1GxnOaY0pT 23:55:20
- Another officer enroute with an Alco. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:57:00