- Cop: We are en route to Douglas County Corrections with a female.
Background: *inaudible yelling* 00:09:37
- Possible Injury Accident; 35th & Vinton Street. A dark SUV drove into a pole and is blocking the street. 00:15:17
- Caller to 911 is having a disturbance with two males in a white van who are throwing rocks at the building. 00:33:22
- Sucks when you park your Dodge Challenger in a fire lane 00:38:02
- The Manager says a white female wearing a blue sweater is harassing customers and refusing to leave, Pheasant Tavern in Millard. 00:43:58
- Nevermind, she left the area in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:44:31
- Loud Awesome Party: 41st & R Street. Anonymous Caller is concerned about loud music coming from a party. 00:55:58
- Female caller to 911 is feeling faint after smoking marijuana. She smoked marijuana because she is constipated & vomiting. 00:59:54
- No relief: Caller is still constipated & vomiting after smoking marijuana. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:01:29
- Update: Patient was offered a ride to the hospital & refused. Medic 31 is back in service, requesting police respond if she calls 911 again. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:15:34
- One light on the tower ? 01:18:52
- Dispatch: How many lights on the tower?
Cop: Only one, about halfway up. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:21:18
- Two males fighting on the back patio of the Francis House 01:23:39
- Shots Fired: 2105 Benson Gardens Blvd. Caller heard 4-5 shots fired from the back, nothing seen. 01:24:55
- RT @JDCampbe11: @MeanStreetsOMA 90th street acting up again. Just heard three gunshots. 94th and Maple area. 01:25:03
- RT @JDCampbe11: @MeanStreetsOMA Damn. Just heard another. Sounded like a shotgun. First three sounded like .40-.45s 01:29:08
- RT @joelschafer: OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!! https://t.co/a7nUh0fcxP 01:46:07
- Another Anonymous Caller to 911 heard 6 shots fired to the west, 4 minutes ago in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:49:48
- Intrusion alarm at Western Bowl on south 131st Street, a rep is en route. 01:59:16
- It's a nice morning to be very intoxicated, rambling, and not making any sense. ? 02:08:28
- Audible, general intrusion alarm at Liquid Lounge, 11341 Davenport Street. 02:10:33
- Down Person: 45th & Walnut Street. A 30 y/o male is down and sleeping in the back of a cab
OFD: T34 02:20:44
- Nevermind, patient is just sleeping. Police will handle. Truck 34 is back in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:41:01
- Cops towing a Hyundai Elantra that is parked expired in the street.
IT IS NOT MY FAULT GUYS 02:49:52
- Injury Accident: I-480 and Hearney. Southbound on I-480 09:19:07
- Structure Fire: 13253 Potwin St. Garage is on fire and a possible party down at this location. OFD: E65, T63, B6, M56 09:20:39
- T63 has a large amount of smoke from a detached garage showing on approach. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 09:24:14
- One male patient has been extricated. No fire at this location. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 09:28:14
- I don't follow Sarpy County. Sorry! 09:29:41
- Injury Accident: 123 Beverly Drive. 2 car PI between Odaniel Honda and Natural Grocers. OFD: M52, E53 09:45:42
- M56 transporting one to UNMC. Code 3 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 09:47:43
- RT @_j2323: @MeanStreetsOMA #UNOmaha https://t.co/g2G7LohQTj 10:36:24
- RT @jamid38: @MeanStreetsOMA 108& blondo going west https://t.co/16Ax5q1EnZ 10:36:35
- RT @OPDOfcPecha: At the new SW Precinct for media preview. Ribbon cutting tomorrow at 10 a.m. https://t.co/4Vx4lzXGnH 10:38:30
- RT @MontezOnKiss: .@MeanStreetsOMA i'm tweeting this on behalf of @sjfrederick711. be on the look out for the other members of fruit of the… 11:26:08
- Injury Accident: 51st & Grover St. OFD: E33, M31 12:45:01
- Gas Leak: 4219 N 162nd Ave.
Large natural gas leak in the area. Evacuation in process.
OFD: E78, E71, E43, T?, B7, B4, R33 12:46:01
- MUD Tech advises that the house is filled with gas and is within explosive limits. 162nd Ave evacuated from Taylor St. to Sahler St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:47:09
- 161st Ave Circle also being evacuated. OPPD requested. Photo of the rough evacuation area. https://t.co/Dht9INxHbK in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:51:06
- Gas has been shut off. MUD says that the gas inside the house is still within explosive limits. Crews will remain on scene ventilating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:59:07
- RT @mudomahane: MUD technicians on site at 4219 N. 162nd Ave., responding to emergency gas call. OFD is on site to coordinate area evacuati… 13:05:34
- RT @action3news: #BREAKING: M.U.D. officials responding to a gas leak call at N. 162nd Ave. https://t.co/xfbCBaJQJq 13:12:10
- OPPD on scene and will be cutting power to the house. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:22:53
- RT @DonWOWT: On scene of neighborhood evacuated from natural gas in house. Talking with neighbors. @WOWT6News https://t.co/4mPFQ1SXRj 13:23:57
- RT @DonWOWT: MUD on scene. Neighbors say evacuation process was good to see after recent news in Omaha of cases that resulted in explosions… 13:26:05
- Power is off. MUD has made entry and has confirmed that the gas is now below explosive limits.
E78, T78, R33, B7 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:40:19
- RT @DonWOWT: Neighbors are told they can go back to their homes here in West Omaha. @WOWT6News https://t.co/wwYxewAfM0 13:41:22
- Assault: 49th & L St. Driver of a black sedan got out of his car and assaulted the driver of a grey SUV. 13:43:08
- OFD E33, M31 dispatched to scene. Unable to locate, both returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:46:14
- Injury Accident: 60th & F St. Hit & run that occurred at 1420, now driver is complaining of injuries. OFD: M31, E30 13:53:15
- Reckless Driver: White Shelby County Sheriff vehicle reported to be traveling at a high rate of speed. 14:00:24
- OPD Needs Public's Help After Charity Homes Burglarized Over The Past Week.
https://t.co/BBQs52KT05 https://t.co/h9NrZC4DLW 14:15:45
- Free couch, 36th & Jaynes. 14:19:54
- Counterfeit: McDonald's, 4404 N 30th St. Staff says a car in the drive through attempted to make a purchase with a fake $100 bill. 14:31:00
- RT @Turkeyhunter039: @MeanStreetsOMA stalled car 90th and dodge. Middle lane eastbound 14:35:56
- Property Damage Accident: 99th & Fort St. Collision between a school bus full of kids and another vehicle. 14:39:34
- No injuries reported. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:40:41
- Injury Accident: 60th & Ames Ave. Collision between a silver Kia Optima and a White Hyundai Tucson. 14:46:19
- Free wood pallet on eastbound Dodge at 228th St. 14:49:24
- Attempted Robbery: Cumming & Saddle Creek Rd. Two homeless males pulled a knife on the caller. 14:57:23
- Check Well Being: I-680 NB Exit Ramp at Maple St. 5 panhandlers are stepping into traffic lanes and intimidating people. 14:58:57
- RT @keidihang: UGH IM ON A 2 HOUR FLIGHT WITH MY FUCKING EX YALL PRAY 4 ME 15:14:04
- Disturbance over a repo at the car lot, a female is making threats to harm the employees 15:32:04
- RT @action3news: #UPDATE: OPD has identified the man found dead at Benson Gardens Blvd as 32-year-old Ronnie O. Devers. https://t.co/Oqn2Q… 15:54:53
- Police Identify Homicide Victim Discovered Hours After After Overnight Shots Fired Call.
https://t.co/7i3lD84w2q https://t.co/kmqsjqTPBq 15:57:31
- Shooting: 30th & Hamilton Street. Patient transported to CUMC critical. 16:02:06
- RT @angrydragon09: 84th & Q NB down to one lane due to 4 car pileup. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/KFHZfRSnzh 16:06:11
- .@OPDABLE1 circling the area 67th & Pine Street, a "missing person" is running from the cops 16:10:44
- A gentleman was shot and crashed his car into the back of a school bus in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:15:00
- RT @action3news: #BREAKING: Police responding to a report of crash on 30th, Hamilton. https://t.co/zebFV8wFTe 16:51:03
- Free Deer: I-680 Northbound at Pacific St.
Dead deer in the road. 18:30:36
- Animal Bite: 9336 N 252nd St.
74 y/o female bit in the face & arm by a small dog.
Valley Rescue Call
Waterloo Mutual Aid
Lifenet Launch 19:22:13
- Female is bleeding heavily and is having trouble breathing.
Lifenet LZ will be in front of the Waterloo Fire Station. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:23:13
- Lifenet 13 enroute to Valley Fire Station which is the new Landing Zone with a 5 minute ETA. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:35:02
- Valley Fire requesting Lifenet cancel. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:38:46
- Valley Medics enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC. 74 y/o female w/ compound fractures to both arms; "completely mangled with bones showing." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:48:10
- Also a large laceration to the face and a significant amount of blood loss. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:49:07
- Injury Accident: Bucky's. 2510 S 132nd St.
Pedestrian struck by a vehicle.
OFD: M65, E60 21:09:43
Party is complaining of knee and leg pain after a low speed impact. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:12:39
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: 2nd trip to corrections. Nice view of an orange Woodmen tower tonight. https://t.co/JIutyp48Fq 21:16:18
- Caller to 911 says he needs assistance turning the heat up in his house. 22:17:57
- RT @AtomicCyclist: @MeanStreetsOMA I could use more excitement in my sex life too. We don't all get what we want… 22:20:24
- They were out drinking tonight and just got home, the male fell down and hit his head. 22:26:31
- Caller says the neighbor's dog has been outside barking for days. ? 22:31:06
- Nice night to steal three bottles of Tide from Walgreens 22:38:54
- RT @SanDiegoScanner: Now await the call of someone breaking into a laundry room and doing a lot of laundry… https://t.co/3S3p7y2YLg 22:41:08
- Robbery: A.B.s 66, 50th & Underwood Ave. Suspects are two black males, one wearing a black #hoodie / yellow bandann… https://t.co/82HZfjrXrm 22:54:52
- Midnight! 23:00:01
- Injury Accident: QT, 715 S Saddle Creek Road. Pedestrian struck by a vehicle.
OFD: E34, M34 23:05:46
- Hit and run, suspect vehicle is a stolen 2002 black Lexus Texas Plates, last seen northbound. Stolen from QT and ran over the owner. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:10:09
- Robbery: 15th & Hickory Street. Caller says 3 black males and a white female, one with a gun, stole a wallet and phone, fled in a SUV. 23:12:28
- Make an investigation for a 50 y/o female in Irvington 23:24:59
- Shout out to @SPOTNEWSonIG, much respect for the work you do on #ChicagoScanner 23:31:26
- ? https://t.co/9Qn6Zr6zJV in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:34:22
- RT @OPDOfcShade: #OPD investigating gas station robbery at 50 & Underwood. Summit your tip to @OPDCrimeStop for cash reward! 23:38:20
- Caller to 911 says the roommate is rambling and not making any sense. 23:49:33
- RT @TheSeventhBrat: It's raining. God bless all the poles whose lives will be cut short tonight. #PoleLivesMatter 23:50:08
- It's raining a little bit and drivers are spinning out on I-80… ? 23:51:29