- RT @lkerowa: You Drink, You Drive, You get your car towed. Good stop Officer Magill @MeanStreetsOMA @RalstonPolice @OfcMMagill https://t.co… 02:05:21
- Happy Monday Omaha! Large traffic enforcement around 54th and Leavenworth. Drive careful! 06:46:26
- RT @_baparsons: @MeanStreetsOMA Speed trap westbound Dodge expressway 156th. Approach with care. 09:38:10
- Cutting: 88th Ave & Ruggles Cir. Female caller said she cut her throat and then hung up. 09:56:24
- "Large chunks of metal in the traffic lane" https://t.co/p01P5F8n5C 10:14:33
- Pursuit: I-480 EB & 14th St. OPD attempting to stop a stolen F250 pickup heading for Iowa at a high rate of speed. 10:16:33
- Pursuit ended as suspect vehicle entered Iowa. Council Bluffs PD notified of vehicle heading into Council Bluffs on Broadway. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 10:18:31
- Will-handle given. Fire out, primary all clear. Cancelling units not yet on scene. https://t.co/RHbn5qQzd2 10:21:29
- Nice day to be arguing over a property damage collision and tell the other driver that "you don't have insurance and don't want 911 called." 10:26:48
- Exposing: 18th/Cumming St., party has his pants down and is exposing to passing traffic. He is falling in the street and stumbling 10:48:01
- Cutting: Jackson Tower. 600 S 27th St.
Male stabbed in the neck by a female. Suspect still on scene.
OFD: T1, M1 11:03:40
- Abduction: Park Tower North. 1501 Park Ave.
Child abducted by his black male father. Last seen in a Silver Chevy SUV with paper plates. 11:06:49
- Suspects mother is reported to be with him and the child in the SUV. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:09:05
- RT @ReyeHey: Some advice for today..Stay away from towers. @MeanStreetsOMA 11:12:32
- Multiple suspects on the 10th floor being uncooperative. Command car requesting additional officers. K9 enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:15:46
- M1 enroute to CUMC Code 2 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:16:04
- Scene is Signal 88 with multiple suspects in custody. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:19:22
- Officers requesting an OHA rep to assist them in viewing security footage from the building. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:27:01
- M1 has a 31 y/o male with a laceration to the neck and a puncture wound to the shoulder. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:28:19
- Robbery: Lewis & Clark Landing, 503 Riverfront Dr. Caller was assaulted and robbed. 13:48:44
- Injury Accident: Miller Park, 2707 Redick Ave. 2 kids were transported to UNMC, code 3 TCC by M21 and M41. 13:51:10
- Something about a BM wearing khaki shorts, socks, sandals is having a disturbance with a panhandler… 14:31:09
- Free pile of sand, 13th & Missouri St. 14:31:48
- Hazard: Caller says there is a black VW Jetta with no plates being driven around the area by several 7th graders. 14:39:15
- Assault in progress: 30th & Sorensen Pkwy. Two black males are assaulting another black male. Police expediting. 14:44:44
- Disturbance: J-N-J Grocery, 3247 N 42nd St. Employee states there are 4 to 5 males in front of the store drinking and harassing customers. 14:56:40
- Injury Accident: 16th & Locust Street. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E5, M24 15:11:35
- Northbound US75 & Sorenen Parkway / Storz Expressway is closed and slow due to earlier injury accident investigation. 15:13:39
- RT @Alyssa_OMA: No parking signs so kids can see and cross safely do not apply to all parents… @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/aAhCYQGXhY 15:22:12
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Your pre-rush hour crash report. Partly cloudy skies distracting drivers again. https://t.co/9HSxQvS9Zv 15:47:33
- Caller says the day care personnel got physical with her child who now has a black eye. 15:56:29
- 38th & Decatur, city workers having a disturbance with an intoxicated heavy set female who got high centered in their construction zone. 16:04:29
- Injury Accident: 38th & Harney Street. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E34, M1 16:15:55
- Calvin Jr took the phone and keys, fled in a Lexus. 16:17:59
- When you are visiting someone at Douglas County Corrections and you have a misdemeanor warrant ????? 16:26:35
- Littering: 3200 Pinkney St. Some guys in a red pickup dumping 3-6 metal drums into an empty lot. 16:35:04
- 24th & #LeavenworthStreet: Intoxicated male outside threatening people with a baseball bat, also two are people down, unsure if related. 16:40:24
- Caller says he lent his Town and Country minivan to his grandson who has not returned it. 16:48:23
- Man down in front of Domino's, 2728 St. Marys Ave. ? 16:52:37
- Someone burnt their dinner on the stove at Vinton School Apartments, 2120 Deer Park Blvd. ? ? 17:03:27
- Someone hit Jesus' 1998 Camry overnight 17:19:49
- Caller says his neighbor Bill stole $100 from him. 17:21:44
- RT @ohhgenayy: Crash on 48th & L @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/yn0w4SkbGT 17:21:55
- RT @ohhgenayy: White car moved, & driver/passengers of Suburban might have ditched @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/wbMrMH04z2 17:39:03
- Caller to 911 in Ralston would like an officer to tell the neighbor to stop blowing leaves into the street. ?? 17:44:26
- Foot Pursuit: 42nd and Bedford Ave.
A black male in a lime green hoodie is running from the police in the area. 17:58:46
- One party in custody. One still outstanding. Perimeter established. K9 enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:01:23
- Suspect may be armed. Officer found ammunition in the car and no weapon has been recovered. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:06:05
- Officers have a suspect fitting the description in custody. Lots of people showing up in the area running from cars. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:12:12
- That was not the outstanding party. Officers are beginning a search. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:12:56
- Nice night for @OPDABLE1 to go missing! FAA is asking if they had to make an emergency landing or what their situation is.
- .@OPDABLE1 back on the air! in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:37:07
- RT @OPDABLE1: @lvgroff @MeanStreetsOMA we are all good! 18:37:27
- Robbery: 58th and Grant St.
Robbery of a home in the area. 19:04:58
- Foot Pursuit: Military Ave. and Patrick Ave.
Police have located and are chasing the suspect from the earlier foot pursuit. 19:06:01
- Burglary: 137th and Madison Circle
Caller says someone broke out the back window and tried to enter. 19:20:49
- It appears police have the suspect in custody. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:21:49
- Nightly 911 call to the Francis House.
- The women's side of Detox is full!
- RT @CFroThePoPo: Foot pursuit….lost him.
Tracked him down to different location.
Foot pursuit…..GOT EEM!! 19:58:35
- RT @TheDJJIIK: @MeanStreetsOMA watch out for a mattress in the far left lane off 114th and Dodge haha 21:10:51
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: busy night for OPD Traffic who worked a serious injury crash @ 30th&Sorensen.Located run vehicle w suspect and his 3 inj… 21:15:19
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Injury crash. Car vs trees. Would have rolled into Hanscom Park Lake if it didn't hit another tree. #OPD https://t.co/Bbi… 21:42:13
- RT @OPDLtRamos: #opd is en route to I-80 EB near 60th for a possible 2 vehicle accident 22:49:17
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- Non-Pursuit: 60th and Lake St. Westbound
Police are not in pursuit of a stolen Ford F-150 plate SDM578. 2 occupants.
@OPDABLE1 enroute. 23:04:21
- Vehicle has stopped and police have one in custody. Will be taking the passenger into custody shortly. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:07:44
- Officers are Signal 88. All parties are in custody. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:08:46
- Officer Involved Property Damage Accident: 48th and McKinley St.
OPD Cruiser vs a deer. Officer is OK. Status of the deer is unknown. 23:13:08
- Traffic investigator enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:14:11
- Helps that the city is fairly calm right now… https://t.co/h749ueeOfy 23:15:19
- Shooting: Evans Tower. 24th and Pratt St.
Caller heard shots fired and saw a party down.
OFD: M5, E5 23:41:26
- OPD unable to locate a victim at this time. OFD crews returning to service. OPD continuing to canvas the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:45:37