- 2 lights on the tower! ?? 00:03:07
- RT @jankshaft: 118th Fort Abelardos robbery https://t.co/oJmFjtyzvV 00:21:37
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: @MeanStreetsOMA The deer fled the scene. 00:35:49
- Medical incident at the tortilla factory, injured person ? 01:33:07
- Something about a very intoxicated 28 y/o female down in a gutter 01:42:35
- Driver of a stolen black Dodge Ram was coming westbound into Omaha on I-480 from Council Bluffs, Pot County may have it stopped. 02:32:31
- Old couch on fire, 56th & Ames Avenue. ?
OFD: E21 02:34:31
- Disturbance in Maplewood Estates with a male who is on drugs, meth, cocaine, and is bipolar… return call from less than 1 hour ago. 02:48:43
- Morning shout out to Omaha first responders at Fire Station 5, Engine 5 & Medic 5, 2209 Florence Boulevard.… https://t.co/vo1eeiSNpV 03:45:18
- The Anthony Garcia trial in Omaha is wrapping up. Here is @MeanStreetsOMA audio from the Brumback murders in 2013:… https://t.co/ndPiywNfZe 04:26:44
- Tuesday morning driving advice: Don't drive your car into another car or any other fixed object. ? 04:52:17
- Vehicle Fire: 5818 N 48th Street. Tahoe on fire. 05:17:13
- GOALS https://t.co/VEiJEXsAkX 05:21:14
- Nice to see mainstream Omaha media tweeting scanners 05:26:23
- RT @craig1081: @MeanStreetsOMA NIGHTHAWKS https://t.co/kbQRMokMRr 05:28:20
- RT @ClariRulez: @MeanStreetsOMA car on fire on 41st st in front of Bryan Middle https://t.co/z0wUsOnMYn 08:46:33
- RT @551CARS: 80 WB at 84th… Papillion sanitation truck has lost some of the load 08:50:00
- Farm equipment fire near 114th & State St. Irvington and Bennington Fire responded. https://t.co/dQwglLijro 09:13:58
- The equipment is a Ford truck. https://t.co/7HTe86fDs3 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 09:24:42
- RT @ggiron6765: Bet he was listening to a ???? #MixTape https://t.co/9Tbe1FxoQx 09:54:31
- Road Rage: 330 N 30th St. Driver of a pickup got out and started hitting side of minivan. Driver didn't put truck in park, caused accident. 10:44:56
- RT @KissMy_Assley: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/9PLdmJpNaH 11:12:46
- After the fire is put out. Photo by @KissMy_Assley https://t.co/4s8K6ZPkpa in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:29:19
- It's a nice day to be driving recklessly on the median. 11:52:36
- Found Property: Lamar Advertising, 4849 G St. Stolen ATM found dumped behind this building. 12:23:04
- RT @OPDCaptGray: A living memorial to Kerrie at NE Precinct. Thx @OPOAPres & @PateraLandscape for donating to the project. #KerrieOn @Omah… 12:23:27
- RT @shelbcaniglia: @MeanStreetsOMA someone broke into my coworkers house and all that was taken were some cabbage rolls ? 14:05:13
- RT @OmaJason: Wrong way driver on 180th St. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/poogjO3GCj 14:42:13
- Cutting: Columbus Park. 24th and Woolworth.
Male cut in the neck with a box cutter.
OFD: E1, M34 16:01:33
- M34 transported Code 3 TCC to UNMC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:06:42
- RT @FlyerFrightened: @MeanStreetsOMA there is a State patrol checkpoint on the east bound offramp of 680 at 30th St. 17:05:03
- OFD having radio problems department wide. OPD dispatch was also having problems earlier and was working off of portable radios. 18:16:07
- RT @jamid38: @MeanStreetsOMA @tacobell 72nd and Dodge IS OUT OF QUESO CHEESE. THE WORLD IS ENDING AS WE KNOW IT. for the drunks anyway 18:21:53
- Shots Fired: 42nd and Miami St.
Officer in the area heard several shots fired. @shotspotter also detected the shots. 18:24:52
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Troopers participate in a vehicle check at the 30th Street off ramp on I-680. We also had a visitor today. #butterfliesandtr… 18:37:35
- RT @eclarridge: Double homicide at this location on 9-10-15 https://t.co/cAne0s4Bds 18:38:18
- "Party had 3 whiskey on the rocks doubles and then fell out of his chair…"
- RT @stephdenk: @MeanStreetsOMA I'm here now. He was having multiple seizures. 18:58:52
- Injury Accident: I-680 Southbound and Pacific St. just South.
Semi vs a car.
OFD: E52, M52 19:02:22
- E52 advises that it is I-680 at Center St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:07:32
- No injuries. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:08:29
- "Callers daughter is holding a knife to her throat threatening suicide.
She was also walking in traffic earlier trying to get hit by a car." 19:38:26
- If you ever feel the need to talk to someone or to seek help please reach out!
https://t.co/msFqm8Svr9 https://t.co/V6FOuRJ1aa 19:40:41
- No police cars available citywide!
- OFD CAD is back up and running!!!
- RT @ashleyjayne7: Hey @MeanStreetsOMA @Sheriff929 Washington Co. Sheriff shaved his (pink) hair for Breast Cancer tonight! Retweet? https:… 20:17:04
- Home Invasion: 42nd and Emmet St.
Caller states that there is someone inside his house. 20:21:35
- Cutting: 1613 Farnam St.
50 y/o female has wounds to her arm and hand after a domestic per OPD.
OFD: M1, E1 21:00:05
- Shots Fired: 56th and Grand Ave.
3rd party caller says he has information that this house was shot up. 21:14:00
- M1 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:15:12
- Photo of the scene. https://t.co/u6woqikHIz in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:15:57
- Breaking: Omaha Residents Want Basic City Services… https://t.co/CV3ge1JX4m 21:38:46
- RT @__jamei: I live on 56th and Grand and nobody's house has been shot up… somebody lying ? https://t.co/rpcGlJFtRe 21:46:31
- Nightly call to the Francis House.
- RT @SCSO_Percifield: Working a minor property damage #crash on I80 WB MM440. Please remember to #moveover for stopped emergency vehicles. #… 22:22:11
- Caller is having a disturbance with her mom who is on Vicodin and her brother who is on meth over destruction of property. 22:50:32
- Injury Accident: 3322 N 93rd Ave. Two vehicles involved, hit and run, driver fled the area.
OFD: E42, M42 22:55:25
- Single vehicle, appears one driver drove into a parked car. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:58:35
- Midnight! 23:00:01
- One patient transported to UNMC code 2 TCC, Intoxicated driver drove into the back of a parked vehicle, ripped the back of pickup & axle off in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:12:00
- A detox candidate has suffered a ground-level fall near 16th & Harney Street. #OmahaScanner 23:19:57
- Washington County law enforcement in pursuit of a Silverado with Iowa plates coming down from Ft Calhoun now, 100 mph. 23:21:28
- On US75 crossing into Douglas County now, grey Silverado with Iowa plates, wanted for speeding and expired plates. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:24:16
- Getting on I-680 eastbound now in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:25:36
- Pursuit is into Iowa, vehicle is registered out of New Market Iowa, occupant just threw a lot objects out of the vehicle. Speeds 100 mph in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:28:27
- Into Crescent Iowa, going NB on Old Lincoln Hwy. Wanted for felony reckless driving. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:29:55
- Going into the sticks on Badger Avenue in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:30:39
- RT @bobbyemt: One vehicle 94 & Maplewood accident https://t.co/4BORJFcVZk 23:32:03
- Washington County has terminated the pursuit as it went farther into Iowa in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:32:38
- RT @jankshaft: @MeanStreetsOMA Lost sight of suspect vehicle near Mud Hollow and Badger 23:37:15
- #NebraskaProblems https://t.co/7ieCFTyRP7 23:45:09
- RT @OPDOfcShade: #OPD investigating domestic violence assault at 16 & Farnam. 23:49:18
- RT @CountySO: WCSO was in pursuit of a vehicle that started in Calhoun. Crossed into Douglas County and Iowa. Pursuit was continued by Pott… 23:55:17
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Helped uniform officer with getting a warrant for suspect's blood from an accident at 94&Maple. New legal standard but w… 23:55:45
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Super busy day. Don't think anyone in Southeast got 8-0 (dinner). Hoping tomorrow is a little better. 23:56:32