- Auto theft suspect is described a a black male with dreads wearing a red Nebraska #hoodie, no weapons seen. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:00:09
- Cops have an arrestee at Parliament Pub,1212 Harney Street, suspect needs a ride down to Douglas County Corrections. 00:03:36
- Cops are giving a combative male a free ride down to Douglas County Corrections. 00:08:28
- Still not a good time to be driving through 45th & Spencer Street in an unplated early 1990s silver/white Dodge Dakota. #TrafficStopOMA 00:26:00
- Caller to 911 says there are several homeless people in the back of the residence arguing. 00:32:21
- Maternity: 33 y/o female is 38 weeks along, contractions are 2 minutes apart, unknown if water is broken. 00:35:47
- RT @lasertron: @MeanStreetsOMA sounds like the most normal thing in history 00:39:10
- Assault: Poop Deck Bar, 6006 Grover Street. 48 y/o male was assaulted with fists, bleeding from eye,
OFD: E30, M34 00:47:43
- Closing time #Omaha!
You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here. 00:58:19
- Patient assaulted OFD Medics, was stumbling down the street, and uncooperative.Transported to UNMC code 2, Medic 34. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:10:26
- Disturbance: Francis House, 1111 N 17th Street. Staff is having a disturbance with Bryan, a black male, who is refusing to leave. 01:18:36
- Another uncooperative and combative male is getting a free ride down to Douglas County Corrections 01:23:57
- Runner: 38th & Pinkney / Pratt Street. Black male, teens-20s, dark clothing, running from the cops to the NW in back yards. 01:45:10
- Disturbance: Bucky's, 101 N 30th Street. Staff says a homeless male is refusing to leave. 02:14:51
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: Me: "What time do you have to go to work?"
Man: "Florida." 02:41:34
- 4 am, no bad injury accidents! Good job #Omaha! 03:00:36
- Quick Quiz: What is 62 county Nebraska? (NO GOOGLING) 03:25:07
- The line to Lincoln is down ? 03:37:20
- If only communications between Omaha and Lincoln Nebraska could be improved! https://t.co/njskGBYpUQ 03:42:51
- Vehicle Fire: 72nd & Dodge Street; Metro Bus of fire.
OFD: E53 03:48:01
- Update: The bus had a battery cable electrical malfunction, no fire, incident command is terminated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:56:40
- RT @OWHCrime: Douglas Co. 911: No fire, electrical malfunction in city bus early Mon. @ 72nd & Dodge; no injuries reported. 03:57:54
- RT @OPDVanessa: Please don't gift your vehicle.
We see this almost year round – remote start is much cheaper than a ne… 10:51:21
- RT @OPDOfcSchneider: Please contact #OPD Homicide if you have any information. Submit tips anonymously at @OPDCrimeStop https://t.co/JuiGlB… 10:53:24
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: No clown calls yet today, but we did just have a werewolf sighting near a bank. Wait…call was cancelled, just the manag… 12:43:55
- If faced with the situation of hitting a pole or a child with your car tonight please choose the pole.
Its alot less paperwork.
- RT @CBLtBudd: Hey drivers – Please be extra cautious tonight with all the kids out tonight looking for treats! 14:09:32
- Injury Accident: Kiewit Middle School. 15650 Howard St.
Auto vs pedestrian. Unknown age male hit by a car.
OFD: E56, M56 14:41:28
- Patient was treated BLS. Mother is taking him via private auto. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:55:46
- Assault in Progress: 50th & Northwest Radial Highway.
Caller says 25 Asian juveniles are assaulting 5 other Asian juveniles under a bridge. 15:10:58
- Injury Accident: 52nd and L St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: E30, M3 15:15:33
- House Fire: 1735 S 18th St.
Smoke and flames coming from the house.
OFD: E1, E3, E33, T1, M1, B1, B3, R33 15:19:17
- B1 advising smoke and flames on approach of a house. Calling a working fire.
OFD: R30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:20:14
- Injury Accident: 138th & Fort Street
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: E78, M41 15:23:02
- "Caller heard someone knocking on the door and thinks it is suspicious."
- Primary search of the first floor and the basement is all clear. E34 also on location. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:25:12
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: It's Halloween. Now for non stop suspicious radio calls. Also, I have candy & glow sticks. Say Hi & I'll give you some. 15:26:58
- Crews ventilating due to heavy smoke conditions inaide. Utilities have been secured. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:28:26
- 10 minutes into the working fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:29:12
- RT @WhyWaitRQ: @MeanStreetsOMA 3 cars. Ambulance just showed up. https://t.co/EogexYzQOc 15:30:26
- Command advising fire under control. Crews checking for extension. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:32:31
- RT @joelschafer: If you give them candy they will go away. #ProTip https://t.co/Omx1SFJcIm 15:32:40
- RT @OPDCAIN1: Hey kids! Wave to me while trick or treating tonite and I'll drop you a bag of pennies as I fly over! ??? 15:40:01
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: House fire. Center St blocked 17-19th. S. 18th blocked at Center St. Avoid the area. #OPD https://t.co/30PaNEjRQd 15:42:48
- RT @JoshSpreiterTV: MORE: witnesses tell me they could see visible flames for several minutes before crews arrived on scene. @WOWT6News htt… 15:44:21
- Nice day to get fired from Roto Rooter for being under the influence of drugs.
- RT @kfabnews: Fire heavily damaged this home near 18th and Center this afternoon. No one home at the time. https://t.co/Ng9NxL4mnS 15:47:58
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: @OPDOfcMiller Arson investigators on scene https://t.co/3SOY68OheI 15:54:39
- Injury Accident: Florence Blvd and Pinkney St.
Numerous vehicles involved.
OFD: M21, E5 16:04:09
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: @OPDOfcMiller Center St back open again. S. 18th St still closed Hickory to Center. 16:13:23
- Injury Accident: 90th and Boyd St.
OFD: E42, M42 16:13:36
- E42 on scene establishing command and requesting a second medic.
OFD: M21 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:32:03
- M42 enroute to Immanuel Code 2.
M21 enroute to UNMC Code 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:32:27
- RT @LukeAzverde: Happy Halloween from the 1st Battalion @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/oCT4QgzcON 16:34:03
- Correction: M41 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC with a 26 y/o female. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:41:10
- Immanuel Hospital is closed to all but Code 99.
- "Caller thinks someone is trying to kick her front door in. Says she can hear multiple people outside."
- Lost: 10th and Arbor St.
Caller says she found a 7 y/o male in a black shirt and sweats who is lost.
- Injury Accident: 132nd and Gertrude St.
OFD: E65, M65 17:27:40
- RT @OmaJason: Cornhusker Cab is classy in Omaha. Don't you think so .@MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/isYA42Q0j1 17:28:03
- Property damage only. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:29:07
- Male in a clown mask running up to cars and chasing people with a chainsaw. Caller thinks it's a real chainsaw.
- Suspicious: 25th & Sharon Dr.
13 y/o caller says 2 black males in black masks & black clothing pointed guns at him & he thinks they are real 18:08:22
- Something about a male sitting in a parking lot "with his man parts out."
- RT @ashbikus: SHOOTING STAR SIGHTING ?
- We want treats!!!
#TreatsForMeanStreets https://t.co/tBMKJrLkxO 18:13:18
- Shots Fired: 68th and Maple St.
One caller heard some shots fired in the area. 18:22:52
- RT @pnigrin1: @MeanStreetsOMA the tower a Ghoulish Green right now….. https://t.co/Kq6dtAteZk 18:23:00
- Burglary in Progress: 28th and Lake St.
Caller says someone broke the window and has climbed inside. 18:27:06
- Suspicious: 36th and Spaulding St.
Caller says someone parked their car, got out and walked through their yard.
- Injury Accident: 36th and Center St.
Motorcycle vs car.
OFD: E33, M34 18:30:00
- Not a burglary just two neighbors who are always fighting and call 911 on each other. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:32:15
- RT @kiley402: holy shit! just saw a car with a smashed up windshield and in spray paint it said "just ditched" two cop cars there on 14th a… 18:32:54
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Heading to the impound. Abandoned, unregistered, full of trash, & vandalized. No need to spray paint "Please tow". https:… 18:35:10
- Why does it look like a group of 14 y/o girls did this?
#OmahaAfterDark https://t.co/72JDDU3uA1 18:37:00
- Suspicious: 153rd & Shirley St.
Neighborhood Watch says a Blue Mitsubishi is trying to kids to come into the car because they have candy. 18:40:40
- Suspicious: 12th and Martha St.
Male in a white hockey mask and a blue jump suit is running up to kids and scaring them.
- M34 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC with a 48 y/o male who ran into the side of a car with his motorcycle.
Traffic Investigator enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:47:30
- RT @ralstonnefire: Come look for #RalstonFire and @RalstonPolice handing out candy! #HappyHalloween https://t.co/kWKvTKxrWd 18:55:58
- Trespassing: 157th and Charles St.
Caller says 2 males dressed as dracula and a prison guard are trespassing in a recently fire damaged home 18:57:58
- Suspicious: 90th and Westover Rd.
Caller says a 50 y/o white male in a light blue Oldsmobile with no plates is taking pictures of kids. 19:01:02
- RT @bradacollett: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/s0zqfwh3aR 19:02:31
- RT @JimSchueneman: when you're too old to trick or treat, at least you have @MeanStreetsOMA 19:02:41
- Officer requesting expedited backup at 55th and Center St. for a large disturbance and a Signal 5 suspect. 19:08:22
- Immanuel Hospital is back open to patients!
- Officer is Signal 88 and giving the slowdown order. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:12:01
- RT @JustAngeFC: @MeanStreetsOMA motorcycle accident 36th ad Center https://t.co/IeaiAVcDag 19:16:51
- Suspicious: 49th and Parkview Drive.
Caller says a male in an orange jumpsuit with a real knife is harassing people in the area. 19:21:50
- Robbery: Family Dollar. 35th & Leavenworth St.
Caller says a male tried to jump the counter and take money now struggling with the suspect. 19:23:11
- Caller with the Neighborhood Watch is reporting 2 people sitting in a vehicle. Thinks they are suspicious.
- RT @nelson_aj: Two westbound lanes of Center Street shut down at 30th. Traffic accident. Motorcycle on its side. https://t.co/L1uLbVMC9W 19:24:45
- "Fog machine set off the fire alarm. There is no fire."
- Nice night to be passed out surrounded by alcohol and found by trick or treaters!
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Working motorcycle crash at 36&Center. Motorcyclist taken to UNMC https://t.co/8npXpzX2GU 19:30:25
- Injury Accident: 84th and Harrison St.
Ralston Rescue Call. 19:31:21
- Caller says a person in a truck keeps driving up to people in the area and blowing an airhorn.
- Units on scene will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:37:21
- Ralston Medic enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC with a patient who drove their car into a tree. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:43:24
- Second Ralston Medic enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC with patient 1s mom. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:50:10
- RT @shamrox84: @C_Lodes @MeanStreetsOMA there's a bunch of trees in front of walgreens. https://t.co/yPRpb3ZTxS 19:53:15
- RT @eclarridge: It has been a year since Jamar Fields was shot to death inside the Slowdown. 11-1-15 at 1:37 a.m. The homicide has not been… 19:56:17
- First medic has a 3 y/o male who was unrestrained.
Second medic has a 23 y/o female mother. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:00:40
- RT @SgtStolleyLVPD: Assisting @RalstonPolice with PI crash and DUI investigation at 84 and Harrison. https://t.co/DgEo1JYcvj 20:02:56
- "Caller says there is a pentagram hanging from the tree on fire."
#HalloweenOMA https://t.co/p6e239FVL1 20:05:47
- Vehicle Fire: 99th and Blair High Rd.
Car on fire near Walmart.
OFD: E43 20:46:57
- RT @Taaaaarynshitup: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/4Ig7J76wkv 20:47:02
- RT @angelakramer_: They didn't have it on a tree, they made posts for it to stand up on. My sister and I walked by just as the teens were r… 21:10:26
- Enjoy the Halloween chaos?
Want to help us keep it going?
Click HERE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
- RT @pretzel_bender: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/BnqInug4TL 21:32:50
- RT @RalstonPolice: Male from ax @ 84/Harrison arrested for DUI causing serious bodily injury & other charges. Male blew over 3x legal limit… 21:44:25
- Group of juveniles shooting BB guns at people, buildings, and cars in West Omaha. 21:52:06
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Officer Dan Miller testing the glow sticks. #SeriousFace #BlueSteel https://t.co/whmvdleTJR 21:56:01
- RT @neal_schmitt: @MeanStreetsOMA and paintballs as I just found out looking at my cwr 21:56:14
- RT @neal_schmitt: Guess a typical Halloween night @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/QQhPENMiX8 22:00:24
- RT @OPDLtScott: Training #Class12016 in night time traffic stops. #RealisticTraining #OPD https://t.co/Ob96l3pd3h 22:17:30
- House Fire: 3652 Ernst Street. Fire in the kitchen.
OFD: B2 B1, E41 E23 E21, T21, M21, R33 22:33:19
- Midnight! 23:00:01
- Caller to 911 is concerned about loud Halloween noises coming from speakers in the area. ? #HalloweenOMA 23:34:09
- Elderly female is on the line with 911 crying that her children are going to put her in a home and she's afraid to go to sleep. 23:42:36
- RT @hannah_faber: @MeanStreetsOMA I think my heart just broke ?? 23:51:31
- "The person decided to fix their lice problem by taking a bath in their own house, Medic 1 is back in service." #OmahaScanner 23:57:59