- Midnight! 00:00:01
- Home Invasion: 58th & Corby Street. Caller's husband's cousin was pistol whipped by two black males who fled the area. 00:14:10
- "A pewter colored Chevy Camaro." #OmahaScanner 00:20:08
- TRUMP EATS FARTS https://t.co/KJQBdz00GT 00:29:44
- RT @bobbyemt: Home invasion 56&Corby. OPD investigating https://t.co/hgn8MQAkd7 00:40:19
- Trump protests in the #OldMarket seem to have have dispersed. We can now resume normal domestic violence, drunk driving, and other insanity. 00:46:41
- Staff says an intoxicated male is refusing to leave Walgreens, 5038 Center Street. 00:53:06
- Caller to 911 is concerned about a male who is talking to himself near 65th & Lafayette Street. 00:53:46
- Morning Twitter pleasantries with @SPOTNEWSonIG https://t.co/lThToPGDto 01:03:12
- .@OPDABLE1 is up! ? #THPTHPTHP 01:05:39
- Busy month-ish for @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/eJzfx6cfhw 01:17:25
- #1 trending in Omaha: #ProtestOMA https://t.co/N2wEMjf6MU 01:29:10
- Four lights on the tower 01:36:59
- Street lights are out on 42nd Street, from Grover to Center Street. Unknown why. 01:44:02
- Dion is very uncooperative and combative with 911. Multiple calls to 911 tonight for his domestic disturbance. 01:49:37
- Omaha bars close in about 5 minutes. Everyone be sure to safely drunk drive home! #DUI 01:54:52
- Very cool to have 1500+ followers on Instagram!
https://t.co/eNejx0DI8U https://t.co/1IGw8vHU5J 02:09:47
- Help us in our 100% volunteer effort!
- Caller to 911 says she is trapped inside her grey Chevy Malibu… the doors will not unlock. 02:41:42
- Vehicle Pursuit: 99th & Military Ave. DCSO in pursuit of a Grand Prix southbound. 02:46:36
- Inside curb lane restricted on South 72nd Street at 9 a.m. guys! –> https://t.co/P2kqT2TuFs 03:06:44
- RT @jmmesserschmidt: What a nice surprise in the mail, not sure how they knew but I'm impressed and honored to have served. #Army https://… 03:23:35
- "He has quite a bit of blood in his stool." #OmahaScanner 03:34:29
- .@MeanStreetsOMA Making you uncomfortable about local news since 2013 03:39:10
- Staff at the Francis House / Baright Shelter, 1111 N 17th St, is having a disturbance with a banned/barred person who is refusing to leave. 03:49:42
- Reminder to text your news tips and death threats to our local number: 402-819-7610 03:58:03
- RT @BoysTown: Calls to the Boys Town National Hotline have increased following the election. https://t.co/sSnqasxEdy https://t.co/6kVkjGlN… 12:35:24
- RT @OWHnews: Ahead of planned walkout over Trump election, Central staff gather students to discuss concerns https://t.co/XGTzVlSHBW https:… 14:13:29
- RT @OPDLtKanger: Firearms 101 with @OmahaPolice recruits this afternoon. #stellarstudents https://t.co/Nohv6QSOUG 14:54:45
- RT @OWHnews: Omaha police, SUV driver save kitten that wandered into street: https://t.co/946RB2qpfK https://t.co/rHx5m3SWkF 15:22:22
- #CarBQue: I-80 eastbound at 84th Street ? ? ? 16:00:31
- Injury Accident: 90th & Ohio Street. Pedestrian stuck by a vehicle.
OFD: E42, M42 16:05:24
- Expect traffic delays in the area https://t.co/poZuFos5EQ in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:07:52
- RT @aliavalentine: Jax the fox is so cute! But unfortunately, he's not allowed as a pet in Omaha. https://t.co/l6wcPoIVVe 16:11:31
- More pictures from the Anti-Trump protest in the #OldMarket last night:
Credit to Michael Kendall 16:19:34
- RT @That1BossSteven: @MeanStreetsOMA there's a speed trap right next to benson park 17:02:43
- When ur drunk and/or high, and pacing back and forth bothering everyone. 17:23:50
- RT @jakewasikowski: OPD: Pepper ball deployment followed policy @action3news
- Caller to 911 says he has a protection order against his ex-wife and she texted him rude comments. 17:36:58
- Caller to 911 is having a disturbance with the mother of his child over destruction of property. 17:38:49
- RT @lors03: @MeanStreetsOMA bad accident involving motorcycle 168th and center ? 18:13:20
- RT @ajwolkins: @MeanStreetsOMA Avoid 171st & Center if you can. Multiple cops putting out road flares around a wreck 18:34:55
- RT @ajwolkins: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/EsDIQwVvlM 18:35:12
- Injury Accident: 120th and Webster.
47 y/o female injured per OPD.
OFD: E52, M34 18:39:05
- Patient from accident at 168th & Center enroute Code 3 TCC to CUMC. 23 y/o male on a motorcycle that impacted a trailer of another vehicle. 18:41:20
- Southwest Precinct holding 7 calls with no Officers available to respond!
- Incase you are wondering what the bright flashing white lights in the sky are… It's the towers near 72nd and Cro… https://t.co/j5UdMvET4Y 18:45:18
- E52 on scene setting up command and requesting R60 for their Jaws of Life to assist with patient extrication. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:49:14
- RT @MarkJohnson464: @MeanStreetsOMA he hit the bed of the truck https://t.co/yBDCElzpKt 18:53:23
- I'm sorry…. There is a large pot belly pig in the road!?! https://t.co/FdeXOdJhaV 20:29:37
- Hazard: 19th and Dodge St.
Caller says someone is shining a laser at passing cars from a building in the area. 20:32:29
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: W Center @175 closed due serious injury motorcycle crash. Use Q or Pacific. https://t.co/azkYBmu3kx 20:49:02
- Crowd: 197th and Farnam St
Caller says 20 juveniles are trying to rip a street sign out of the ground. 20:51:33
- Shots Fired: 43rd and Ruffles St.
2 shots detected by @shotspotter 20:58:22
- Nice night to be having a disturbance with your mom about going to a boys house!
- Caller says someone was messing with his horses then ran into the field near by.
- Robbery: Family Dollar. 30th and Newport Ave. 21:40:37
- West Center Road is back open after the Code 3 injury accident. 21:42:06
- Suspect is a black male in a tan jacket and khaki pants with a rag over his face. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:44:19
- Robbery: Bucky's, 5001 Dodge Street. Caller says a black male wearing a dark #hoodie robbed the place, took money. 22:33:34
- Robbery suspect from BP 50th & Dodge described as a black male wearing a brown #hoodie w/ brown mask over face armed with a silver revolver. 22:40:00
- Similar suspect description from the earlier Family Dollar robbery at N 30th & Newport Ave in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:40:42
- Hey! Consider helping us keep doing what we do. Thanks! ? https://t.co/uJsco9Vtvk 22:57:40
- RT @BPDLt_Reed: If you don't realize your headlights aren't on while driving at night, you might need to re-evaluate your driving. 23:53:43
- "We had to get an Afghanistan interpreter, no idea what the problem is." #OmahaScanner 23:54:56