- Midnight! 00:00:00
- As you are planning your morning drinking schedule, try to consume less alcohol than necessitates an ambulance ride to the emergency room. ? 00:03:38
- Disturbance: 19th & Farnam Street. Intoxicated caller to 911 says a bartender kicked him out because he voted for Trump. 00:13:17
- A white Crown Vic is doing burnouts in the parking garage at 12th & Harney Street. 00:21:56
- Female down in the bathroom at Jazz, 1421 Farnam Street 00:39:00
- Three lights on the tower
(the top one is missing ? ?) 00:49:04
- See our FAQ at https://t.co/2s2vi07PYP #2 https://t.co/FRNC9xL2Gy 00:57:57
- Consider helping us out with equipment and expenses… Thank you to everyone who has already contributed!
- "It's a DMV mistake that may cause him to be pulled over for improper plates." #OmahaScanner 01:09:48
- RT @tshirtsarecool_: @zach_weav @MeanStreetsOMA hopefully I fuckin hate that account and how his followers think people in emergencies is f… 01:22:44
- Crowd Disturbance: DoubleTree, 3650 S 72nd Street. Staff says 15 juveniles in a room are causing a disturbance and using drugs. 01:27:39
- Male down in the bathroom at Kum & Go, 1819 N 72nd Street. 01:29:17
- Suicidal white male just showed up at the Omaha Police Headquarters front lobby, 515 S 15th Street. 01:46:54
- Assault: Full House Bar, 6135 Military Ave. Intoxicated caller to 911 says the bartender punched him in the face. 02:04:14
- Shout out to the @MeanStreetsOMA Crew for like 14+ hours of free, 100% volunteer news coverage of Omaha! https://t.co/8OWhVGoI7J 02:11:14
- The manager says two males physically fighting at the Siena/Francis House Baright Shelter, 1701 Nicholas Street. 02:18:39
- Cops need a breathalyzer for a possible #DUi driver at 29th & Martha Street 02:29:36
- Traffic stop on Nebraska personalized plate: LOVE 02:31:55
- RT @AmandaRex: To person who thinks @MeanStreetsOMA's followers don't have mental illnesses as well. I'm a long time supporter, our communi… 02:40:20
- Possible Injury Accident: 24th & Lake Street. A black sedan drove into a tree. 02:45:10
- "Caller says a male is off his meds and destroying the residence." #OmahaScanner 03:09:33
- Down Person: 31st & Turner Blvd. Patient is down inside a vehicle in the intersection.
OFD: M1 03:18:22
- Assault: 5415 N 58th Ave. Police on location requesting medics for a 28 y/o back male suffering from lacerations to his hands.
OFD: E41, M41 03:24:09
- Possible Building Fire: 8457 W Center Road. Possible building fire in the rear of Canfield's. 03:35:34
- Caller to 911 says his GF is threatening him on the phone 03:47:13
- Jolene is calling 911, rambling. 03:53:31
- Union Pacific calling in a trespasser on their railroad tracks 04:00:11
- Free truck bed liner: I-480 southbound at Martha Street 12:48:42
- 160-175 protesters are marching from Gene Leahy Mall to The Bob Bridge. Police, @OPDABLE1 are monitoring. #ProtestOMA 12:53:37
- Riverfront Drive is blocked off to traffic as the protesters move through in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:58:11
- An elderly couple with books for sale about socialism have set up a card table on the entrance ramp to the Bob Bridge. 13:06:27
- "This might be a good group to sell those kinds of books to."
"I agree, it's an opportunity for them."
#OmahaScanner in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:07:52
- https://t.co/i2ygTVZSOg in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:09:17
- "They are using the river to talk about water and how they can't live without it." #OmahaScanner in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:11:40
- Protesters have gathered on the Bob Bridge downtown. #ProtestOMA https://t.co/kfdijTAuRW 13:24:49
- This is more of a #DAPL protest https://t.co/ohF0NZhxNO 13:32:42
- Injury Accident: 180th & Harrison Street. Two vehicles involved, westbound lanes.
OFD: E63, M65 13:38:08
- RT @Jlashmett: @MeanStreetsOMA 178th Harrison st https://t.co/RSXMGTYd5z 13:45:43
- Natural Gas Emergency: 42nd & Q Street. Gas line struck in the street. 13:50:35
- #DAPL protesters have marched back to the area of the slides in Gene Leahy Mall. More pics:
https://t.co/GFIDW4XVUm https://t.co/ULXREj3MKd 13:57:42
- MUD is en route. A 1.5 inch gas line was shredded up by contractors. Area has been cordoned off. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:59:47
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: 179th and. Harrison. @MeanStreetsOMA @MeanStsMillard @WestOProblems https://t.co/t8AJXablns 14:02:48
- Small group of protesters have moved to Spaghetti Works, 11th & Howard, using a traffic cone for a megaphone, chanting/yelling. #ProtestOMA 14:07:54
- "The young lady dumping oil on herself is not causing a scene or disruption." #OmahaScanner 14:09:27
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: 178th and Harrison all airbags deployed in the car. @MeanStreetsOMA @WestOProblems @MeanStsMillard https://t.co/DNqGbAr… 14:11:31
- RT @pbmrry: What do we want?
BOTTOMLESS FETTUCINE ALFREDO!
When do we want it?
NOW! https://t.co/55UoWkpWQt 14:14:41
- #DAPL protest in the Old Market, 11th &Howard Street #ProtestOMA https://t.co/ykrB0EMe1D 14:17:30
- RT @LucyGirll: @MeanStreetsOMA time would be better spent volunteering for the very groups they support. This screams look at me and does… 14:27:55
- Caller to 911 says something about they are running an ant farm of children. 14:48:29
- RT @Qball32: Just west of millard Ave and Q @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/sT9bwxT9sx 15:28:49
- RT @MIRanda_TV3: Viewer just sent us this: someone tagged the grain bins again. https://t.co/GDFnLjfugF 16:19:27
- RT @sgassman: Free mattress and couch cushions 168th & Giles @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/2Uz5pwvYiJ 16:27:55
- RT @MeanStreetsLKN: LEVEL 2 HAZMAT: Memorial Stadium.
RP reports an odd smell on the 3rd floor near the elevators.
LFR: B1, E1, E2, E3, T1,… 17:24:21
- RT @MeanStreetsLKN: @MeanStreetsLKN Crews not finding anything. May have been heaters turning on for the first time. CST team assisting i… 17:24:29
- RT @MeanStreetsLKN: @MeanStreetsLKN Civilian Support Team finding no readings on any of their CBRN sensors. Crews returning to service. 17:24:36
- Assault in Progress: The Home Depot. 4545 N 72nd St.
Male on top of a female hitting her in the parking lot. 17:57:34
- RT @ayla_gasca: @MeanStreetsOMA she was a shoplifter and slipped. No one was attacked!!! Had to hold her down till the police came! 18:50:46
- RT @evanfriel91: Accident on i480 N south of martha @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/w5kkm0wdrR 18:51:13
- Possible House Fire: 5315 S 162nd Ave.
Caller sees heavy smoke from the back of the house.
OFD: E63, E65, E77, T63, M65, R60, B5, B6 20:14:20
- B6 on scene of a single family occupancy with heavy smoke from the roof; setting up command and calling a working fire.
OFD: R30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:16:11
- Small fire in the kitchen is extinguished at this time. Crews checking for extension. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:22:30
- Search and Rescue crews advising primary search of the top floor is all clear. They are bringing out 2 injured dogs & requesting NHS. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:24:20
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Apparently I need to keep my distance from flares. They'll jump up & burn holes right through your pants. White spots are… 20:47:35
- That wind noise you just heard was the collective sigh of relief from #Huskers fans ? 21:34:06
- Building Fire: 5148 N 90th St.
Caller says heavy moke coming from the roof.
OFD: E41, E42, E52, T41, T52, M41, B4, B5, R33 23:09:54
- B4 reports smoke on approach of a business occupancy. Setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:11:50
- B4 reporting a working fire. Crews advancing a line.
OFD: R30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:14:18
- Crews reporting that most the fire inside is knocked down. Still heavy fire in the roof on the "C" side. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:18:43
- Officers have taken a male into custody after he shined a laser at @OPDABLE1 23:20:42
- 10 minutes into the working fire. Primary search of Division 2 is all clear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:23:00
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: Don't point lasers at ABLE 1 unless you want the police to come over. 23:25:06
- Command reports fire is under control. Crews reporting fire is knocked down and they are ventilating and checking for further extension. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:27:35
- MIP: 122nd & Westwood Lane.
Officers have busted a large MIP party in the area. 40+ people. Additional Ofcs. enroute with more Alco tubes. 23:30:59
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: OFD cutting through roof of building just south of 90th and Fort. https://t.co/PQGp11jUvP 23:31:11
- Primary search of the entire structure is all clear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:31:41
- Shots Fired: 30th and King St.
Caller heard about 30 sporadic gunshots in the area. 23:35:02
- "Caller says he is armed with a shotgun and he and his friends are going to go over and take care of things."
- Nice night to be racing in the parking lot of Ralston High School. 23:56:35