- Midnight! 00:00:01
- It is a good idea to call 911 for emergencies. ? https://t.co/bomlT3rPfe 00:01:21
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: One accident, both drivers suspected dui at 63&Shirley. Traffic ofcs are assisting Uniform Patrol. Traffic will handle t… 00:13:33
- Possible House Fire: 2524 N 53rd Street. A fireplace not venting properly. 00:17:29
- Omaha Fire Dept responds quickly to reports of fire in occupied residential structures. I'm sure your family would… https://t.co/nMiRoD2vcO 00:32:01
- Update: Fire crews investigating/extinguishing fire in the chimney / back of basement concrete wall..
OFD: B2, E24, E41, T41 will handle in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:42:19
- Update: Firefighters have extinguished a fire in the chimney flue. No injuries.
Incident command is terminated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:48:20
- Possible Apartment Fire: 11393 Evans Street. Caller reports smoke in the hallway.
OFD: B4 B5, E42 E43 E78, M42, T53 T78, R33 00:51:44
- E42 has smoke showing on approach, advancing line in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:54:09
- Dryer in the basement causing the smoke in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:55:03
- Everyone sing along!: Clean ?lint ?out ?of ?your ?dryer! 01:01:57
- If anyone finds our tweets annoying, just let us know! We will be sure to block you from viewing any of our future tweets. 01:08:23
- Female fell down at The Max, 1417 Jackson Street. Patient was transported to CUMC suffering from bleeding to the head. Code 2, OFD Medic 1. 01:21:55
- Caller to 911 says her mother threw her out of the house. 01:27:12
- Automatic Fire Alarm: 7070 Capitol Court. Employee says someone pulled the fire alarm.
OFD: B4, E53, T53 01:32:51
- RT @awesometom: @MeanStreetsOMA 52nd/Farnam hey at least nobody got hurt! https://t.co/s10TYNJU9b 01:36:14
- Update: There is no fire, Someone pulled a fire alarm pull station. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:37:48
- Man down on Conagra Drive in downtown Omaha.
Truck 1 is ? ??? 01:41:19
- She has violent tendencies ? 01:44:16
- Morning pleasantries with @SPOTNEWSonIG: https://t.co/xXGVuz1MyV 01:57:23
- Shout out to @SPOTNEWSonIG… the original and still the best.
Covering #ChicagoScanner 02:02:22
- Still not a good time to be driving through 33rd & Lake Street in an unplated gold Chrysler. #trafficstopOMA 02:16:36
- Four lights on the tower 02:20:47
- Injury Accident: 4002 N 93rd Street. Intoxicated driver in a red Chevy drove into several vehicles in the neighborhood.
OFD: E42, M42 02:24:16
- House Fire: 2547 Rees Street. Fire on the deck has been extinguished.
OFD: B1 B3, E1 E3 E34, T1, M1, R33 02:51:01
- RT @zachbayle: @MeanStreetsOMA Your free content that I could voluntarily avoid is bothersome. *Threatens internet with bad Yelp review.* 02:53:34
- A walk in cutting victim has arrived at the CUMC ER via #fambulance 02:57:47
- Male passed out in a GMC Envoy in the Starbucks parking lot. #WestOmahaProblems 02:59:42
- Uncooperative caller to 911 is having a disturbance with her 15 y/o daughter 03:03:14
- Cops are giving a combative male a free ride down to Douglas County Corrections 03:07:57
- Home Invasion: 65th & Boyd Street. White male with his face covered by a dark bandana barged into the house armed with a large knife. 03:20:48
- Confirmed walk in cutting victim 03:26:38
- Injury Accident: I-80 westbound at 144th Street, westbound.
OFD: E65, M65 03:29:17
- Caller to 911 says he is lost, underage, and he can't find his way home. 03:30:09
- RT @JohnDappen: @MeanStreetsOMA best Twitter account ever I don't even need cable no more I just wait for ur next text stay Omaha keep doin… 03:36:26
- The manager is concerned about a white female wearing a Santa hat pushing a shopping cart around 03:38:03
- Update: Building has been overhauled. FIU has investigated.
Rees Street command is terminated. Battalion 1 is back in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:44:42
- Caller says her patient was cut in Omaha by an unknown person at an unknown location at an unknown time. 03:49:47
- Dispatch:"Be advised, the patient left Immanuel, they are possibly headed back to Lothrop Street" in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:55:06
- Cutting victim fled Immanuel Hospital AMA, headed towards 22nd & Lothrop Street 03:57:33
- RT @eclarridge: @MeanStreetsOMA In a vehicle whose color, year, make and model are unknown 03:58:21
- Disturbance: QT, 715 S Saddle Creek Road. A male and female are fighting in the parking lot. 04:06:10
- RT @Dan_O_Mite: Me catching up on @MeanStreetsOMA tweets at the end of the day: ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Mean Street's notifications:
- So many local media people failing ? 04:14:58
- RT @ThatFrickeGuy: @MeanStreetsOMA Who even fucks with local media? We have the source, right here. 04:16:57
- Free: I-80 WB just west of 60th St., "part" of a ladder in the traffic lane 11:05:26
- Update: Kathy has claimed the ladder and is waiting on the shoulder for assistance in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:08:22
- Something about a male wearing a black mask, using binoculars and blocking traffic…#GoodMorningOMA 11:10:18
- Meanwhile in Iowa ——-> https://t.co/QR0RD09T38 11:11:20
- RT @CaptCullerSCSO: Even more stuff available at the @mbramz COTA fundraiser! @SarpySheriff https://t.co/gGOMi1Wtbd 11:11:46
- Check Well-Being: 30th/Ames St., Phil's Foodway, uncooperative caller to 911 said someone was shot in the leg and hung up 11:18:50
- RT @ceguyett: When u don't even live in Omaha anymore but still follow @MeanStreetsOMA bc the stuff nebraska people do….? 11:21:58
- Still not a good time to be driving an unplated Hyundai Accent thru 30th/Ames 11:23:12
- Caller to 911 says cars are parked on the grass 11:40:51
- Being described as 1CX (Traffic and Misdemeanor Record/Considered Extremely Dangerous) #NotLifeGoals 11:43:08
- Chest Pains at Phil's Foodway now… 11:49:32
- #OmahaProTip: Much easier to steal stuff from your car if you leave it unlocked… https://t.co/q6jBcUoWJP 11:55:13
- "Setting up 'Cinnamon' Command" #OmahaScanner 12:05:00
- "Cultural Ceremony set off the alarm" in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:05:37
- "There is no fire, homeowner states he was just 'moving things around' the home" #OmahaScanner 12:07:53
- Caller to 911 says a car parked across the street for 2 hours with a possible occupant inside is "suspicious activity" 12:15:25
- Free: 98th/Dodge St., caller states several turkeys are on the island ???? #ThanksgivingOMA 12:46:13
- Theft: 36th/Dodge St., Mutual of Omaha Security has on camera a male wearing camo pants, jacket with fur trim, breaking into a car 12:52:20
- It is a nice day to be an unruly customer at McDonald's 12:58:48
- Another caller to 911 says the same male is trying to open car doors around 38th and Harney St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:59:41
- When you are taking a nap in your car while waiting for someone to get off work but OPD/OFD wake you up ??? 13:04:40
- RT @jessicayritchie: Taking pictures of my meal for a good cause. Spaghetti fundraiser for @ralstonnefire @mbramz NOW at Papillion Belveder… 13:47:28
- RT @ralstonnefire: Come check out #MikesNewLungs fundraiser from 11-7 with @SarpySheriff ! #MikesNewLungs #DonateLife https://t.co/rCP0HG7s… 13:47:47
- RT @ralstonnefire: Don't forget to come out today at the Belvedere! Thanks @SarpySheriff for hosting this event! #DonateLife #RalstonFire #… 14:38:24
- RT @KingConBoy: @MeanStreetsOMA Kum & Go to jail. https://t.co/eUq7ztuK2I 16:02:03
- RT @OmahaSnowPlow: Starting to get bored! It can snow ANY TIME! https://t.co/to9nW3qNtZ 17:16:00
- Shooting: Cedarwood Apartments. 1875 S 75th St.
30 y/o female shot in the leg. Unknown suspect info.
OFD: E30, M52 19:18:32
- Scene is secure. Medics cleared to enter. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:24:46
- RT @schaeffer1997: My apartment ? https://t.co/nj81QqSVPf 19:32:25
- Shots Fired: Underwood Tower. 4850 Underwood Ave.
Caller heard 6-8 gunshots in the hallway. 19:34:17
- It's 40 degrees outside and yall are still shooting at each other… https://t.co/l2ZV0vIbko 19:41:29
- M52 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC with a female in her 30's with a GSW to the right leg. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:42:24
- RT @DonWOWT: Man being taken in for questioning after woman confirmed shot near S 75th and Cedar. @WOWT6News https://t.co/12gns1zpVY 19:56:50
- It's that time of year everybody! Intoxicated males have transitioned to their Carhartts. 20:03:04
- "A homeless male carrying a large canvas painting keeps knocking on her door asking for money" #OmahaScanner 20:11:18
- Shots Fired: 27th Camden / Fort Street. 17 shots fired detected by @shotspotter 20:20:23
- Robbery: Family Dollar. 6618 N 30th Street. Suspect is a male wearing a grey #hoodie, black mask, armed with a pistol, didn't get anything. 20:42:33
- "…he says the male urinated on his scooter." #OmahaScanner 20:45:18
- Something about a DV suspect with a felony warrant armed with a sword in the area of the Francis House 20:48:05
- Robbery: Walgreens, 7202 N 30th Street. Suspect is a black male wearing a mask, blue jeans, black shirt, armed with handgun. 20:49:10
- Warren House Apartments being Warren House Apartments 21:08:51
- "The resident is very intoxicated and set off the fire extinguisher" #OmahaScanner 21:27:31
- Hope everyone is having a nice child custody exchange disturbance Sunday 21:35:01
- Shots Fired: 2501 Bristol Ave. 2 shots fired detected by @shotspotter 21:37:45
- #ShootySunday https://t.co/x3JxO5u6rg 21:47:02
- Injury Accident: 25th & Q Street. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E31, M31 21:49:14
- RT @JustAngeFC: @MeanStreetsOMA I feel like you need to change your dscrpt to "Death, destruction, funny stuff and education" #shitIvelearn… 22:03:47
- Update from earlier shooting at Cedarwood Apartments –> https://t.co/UW7kMrtKZp 22:21:02
- It probably hit the over https://t.co/ui9Noj6Y87 22:22:24
- Help us keep doing what we do! Every little bit helps.
- Caller says his ex GF just keyed his car. #savage 22:34:48
- Caller to 911 just keeps saying "give me my money" and that her BF took her money. 22:42:39
- Caller says an intoxicated male arrived at the bar in a damaged SIlverado and asked that they call the police because he needs to go to jail 23:03:03
- Yes, but I'd recommend a locksmith https://t.co/kQFetaDBEj 23:08:36
- Caller says five Hispanic males tried to fight him in the laundromat. 23:10:04
- Caller says a suspicious vehicle has been parked in front of her neighbor's house for 10 mins, she is unsure if occupied. #WestOmahaProblems 23:20:11
- Caller to 911 says he was bitten on the lip by something on Friday, possibly a spider, now it is swollen and puffing, wants a ride to the ER 23:28:35
- Caller was seen in the emergency room previously for this and was given medications but says meds aren't working. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:29:04
- RT @mikeharvat: Last week one of my friends got the cops called on him for eating a burrito in his truck before Bible Study https://t.co/Do… 23:31:55
- Red Toyota Solara, plate TBP-011, fled from traffic stop southbound from 72nd & Dodge Street at high rate of speed, ran red light. 23:48:16