- Midnight! 00:00:01
- Caller to 911 says her ex BF is being belligerent. 00:09:18
- Injury Accident: 51st Ave & Farnam Street. Single vehicle involved.
OFD: E34, M34 00:26:37
- Man down in the alley behind the Pizza Shoppe in Benson 01:02:11
- Caller to 911 says she doesn't know where she is at and doesn't know her name. 01:16:27
- A strong smell of marijuana coming from room 140 at Motel 6 01:28:39
- Robbery: Bucky's, 72nd & Maple St. Black male with dreads wearing a green #hoodie armed w/ a knife robbed the store, fled NB in white SUV. 01:41:59
- .@OPDABLE1 is up ?#THPTHPTHP 01:45:59
- General panic at Mrs. B's.
- Injury Accident: 33rd & Ames Avenue. Two vehicles involved, one person ejected.
OFD: E21, M21 02:06:05
- Cops taking one suspect into custody who was hiding under a deck in someone's yard near 113th & Sunburst Street in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:14:12
- Ya can't hide from FLIR in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:16:30
- Second suspect being taken into custody who was hiding under a deck near 113th Taylor Street in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:20:11
- Suspects were stealing stuff from a vehicle in the area and abandoned a stolen 1999 Ford Ranger in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:21:33
- RT @TheRealTrevor14: @MeanStreetsOMA they just got him https://t.co/wTWscWalhg 02:23:54
- Good job @OPDABLE1! ? #THPTHPTHP 02:29:33
- "He's got a failure to appear warrant out of Atlanta but they won't extradite." #OmahaScanner 02:31:59
- Intoxicated caller to 911 says she needs a ride, she's at 40th & Lake Street. 03:10:52
- Intoxicated driver drove into a bunch of cars near 62nd & Military Ave. Suspect described as an Asian male driving a white Honda. 03:14:28
- Injury Accident: I-80 eastbound at 72nd Street. Vehicle drove into the center median and spun around.
OFD E30 en route for a vehicle fire. 03:17:27
- Sounds like it is getting busy on the Omaha Fire Board 03:18:49
- Council Bluffs FD has a 17 y/o patient en route to CUMC who was restrained driver of a single car rollover on Interstate exit. Code 3 TCC. 03:32:50
- "10-8, code 7 and 8 to the irate parents."
- Female in the emergency room was assaulted by her husband. #domestic 03:52:39
- Who steals a red 1998 Jeep Cherokee? #deepthoughts ? 03:57:47
- It's a nice morning to be disturbing the peace. ☀ 04:04:01
- Cop: "We are en route to county with a female."
Background: "~SCREAMING~ A WARRANT FOR A FUCKING TRAFFIC TICKET" 04:06:25
- A white male is refusing to leave the lobby of the Hyatt Downtown, 540 S 12th Street. He is possibly intoxicated. 04:12:09
- "She's en route from somewhere in Iowa with no ETA." #OmahaScanner 04:19:19
- …Slice of life in #Omaha via the #OmahaScanner hashtag:
- Caller to 911 is arguing on an open line with her intoxicated BF who is refusing to leave. 04:29:26
- A female OD'd on a bunch of pills and woke up the volunteer firefighters in Bennington. ?? 04:34:55
- Police are NOT in pursuit of a pickup that fled eastbound on I-80 from 42nd St into Council Bluffs. Plate # CCL-670. There is NO pursuit. 04:43:14
- RT @Omaha1984: Helpful tip, don't get outta control in jail. CO's don't have time for that nonsense. And they have OC spray… 05:01:52
- RT @IamE_402: That's crazy my brother was their and helped the guy … https://t.co/70WkD8jyS8 05:07:33
- Crowd Disturbance: 7575 Crown Point Avenue. Caller says 20+ people are argumentative and refusing to leave. 05:12:30
- ? 14:24:08
- RT @ralstonnefire: Come join us for the chili feed from 5-7 with your Ralston firefighters! #chili #happyholidays #ralstonnefire https://t.… 16:44:00
- RT @Jim_Phillips1: At 4:54pm Law enforcement has confirmed a tornado near Lawrence,NE. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/N36lyoDDG1 16:59:51
- Building Fire: 24th & Cass Plz. CU Deglman Hall
Fire in a dumpster has spread to a stairwell.
OFD: E1, E3, E5, T1, T34, M1, R33, B1, B2 18:11:49
- B1 reports smoke on approach of a large education facility. B1 calling a working fire.
OFD: R30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:12:40
- E1- Fire Attack
B1- Safety in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:13:58
- E1 reports fire is under control. Crews checking for extension. T1 reports heavy smoke inside & that the building has been evacuated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:16:24
- E1, E5, T1, B1 will handle. Crews ventilating the structure & will not need to cut any holes. Fire was contained to a dumpster area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:19:57
- RT @CollinWOWT: Fire at 24th & Cass. Omaha Fire tells me some trash caught fire. Did not affect any buildings. Fire put out in three minute… 18:41:19
- Crews still working on venting several buildings and working with engineers to reset alarms for several buildings. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:46:55
- House Fire: County Road 45 & Kobs Lane
Mutual Aid to Fort Calhoun for a house fire.
Ponca Hills Fire Call
Irvington Fire Call 19:49:54
- Ponca Hills is calling a working fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:55:01
- Command requesting Bennington to respond with a tanker, a weed truck, and man power.
Requesting Boys Town move up to Irvington Station. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:10:51
- RT @Brasky1142: Speed trap! Westbound Dodge on 60th by UNO. @MeanStreetsOMA 20:11:17
- Blair fire also enroute as mutual aid to assist with a Fort Calhoun unit on a brush fire slightly North of the working house fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:14:24
- OPPD requested to secure some power lines. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:19:19
- Blair Fire Car 1 enroute to the scene. Water supply requesting CR 45 to be closed at CR 40 and Dutch Hall Rd. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:24:20
- Crews unable to locate any brush fire as of yet. Tankers being diverted to the Working House Fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:25:01
- RT @CollinWOWT: BREAKING: Major house fire in Fort Calhoun. We're being kept a mile away, and large flames are still visible from here. @WO… 20:25:25
- RT @EnterprisePub: House on Kobs Lane on fire.
FC Fire also at grass fire in area. Extremely windy. https://t.co/lHqnnwWUKK 20:26:55
- RT @CollinWOWT: LOCAL BREAKING NEWS: View of the Fort Calhoun fire from about a mile away. @WOWT6News https://t.co/p4rORYSL8o 20:27:16
- Reports of a field fire are unfounded. Crews diverting to the working house fire.
State Fire Marshal requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:28:44
- More manpower arriving. Blair Fire Car 1 assuming Safety. Tanker ops continue to attempt to supply water to the scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:38:08
- RT @IanFancisEdie: @MeanStreetsOMA got to it before the cops could block it off https://t.co/MX0Eqw15O4 20:42:10
- "All units check your radios. Somebody has an open mic on the fireground." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:43:29
- Red Cross requested for several displaced people. Red Cross Canteen also requested. Will be an extended operation. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:49:06
- DCSO requesting backup at 192nd and HWS Cleveland Blvd. State they do not need a Help an Officer at this time. OPD expediting. 20:53:45
- 60 minutes into the working fire. Water Supply ops continue. Bennington Tanker just died in the middle of the road… in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:54:52
- Kennard VFD requested to standby at their station to cover Blair and Fort Calhoun calls. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:01:22
- Media staging is at CR 45 and Dutch Hall Rd. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:08:18
- RT @IanFancisEdie: @MeanStreetsOMA Another one for you if its any help. https://t.co/iDhTLrvunB 21:09:05
- 1 hour and 20 minutes into the Working Fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:11:30
- RT @CountySO: CR 45 closed from Dutch Hall to CR 40 due to house fire. Please avoid the area. 21:12:17
- Fire still in the "BC" corner of Division 2 and "CD" corner of Division 1. Crews making an interior attack. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:15:33
- Fire declared under control. Crews will remain on scene for some time performing overhaul and hitting hot spots. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:17:04
- Reminder: If the traffic lights are out treat it as a 4 way stop! https://t.co/d6wRWiImRc 21:19:12
- Departments involved in this incident:
-Boys Town (Coverage)
-Kennard (Coverage) in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:22:42
- Uncle Jimmy has two knives and threatened the caller, thus violating the protection order. ? 21:28:54
- Check out our GoFundMe and help us with equipment and expenses so we can keep doing what we do. Thank you! ?
- Anonymous fireworks complaint in late November ? 21:44:06
- RT @BobZaleski: @MeanStreetsOMA So, Uncle Jimmy took advantage of the offer by calling in the next ten minutes, and got the second knife fo… 21:58:25
- Water Main Break: 50th & Western Ave. In the intersection. ? 22:00:04
- RT @thollenback15: @MeanStreetsOMA picture of water main break at 50th and western https://t.co/GbpbTEcxsL 22:00:37
- Caller says her friend is staying with her and his ex GF came over, broke the windows of the vehicle, and fled the area. ? 22:04:54
- RT @thollenback15: @TheRealWJF4 @MeanStreetsOMA just for you lol https://t.co/nKP72ETqks 22:14:03
- Someone drove their vehicle into the sign for the Seven Pines subdivision and left it unoccupied. 155th Ave & Binney Street 22:25:01
- …Staying totally neutral in the Broncos vs Chiefs thing. ?#KCvsDEN #geography 22:35:56
- Caller moved from Texas to Nebraska with her child to live with the BF, and the BF kicked her out. She needs placement for the child. 22:41:39
- Loud 20 minute long disturbance with screaming and cussing at Legacy Crossing Apartments. 22:51:35
- Free football in Denver ? 22:53:06
- Overdose: 141st & Castellar Plaza. A female is suffering from an overdose on alcohol.
OFD: E60, M56 22:58:01
- RT @hypegotti: Yo @MeanStreetsOMA little help finding the people who did this to a friend outside the Pheasant Tavern last night? https://t… 23:00:09
- Assault: 1305 N 49th Street. Male was assaulted at store nearby with a golf club, suspect has fled the area.
OFD: E24, M24 23:16:17
- Update: There is no medical attention needed, this is a police issue only. E24 is back in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:21:25
- Banging on the drive-thru window does not mean they will serve you food. #OmahaProTip ? 23:26:49
- Caller says an injured deer is still alive in the southbound traffic lanes, I-80 & 72nd Street. 23:31:34
- White male driver of silver hatchback drove into a fire hydrant near 2404 Fontenelle Boulevard. 23:42:08
- After like 4 hours volunteer firefighters from Bennington, Irvington, and Ponca Hills are going home from the fire scene in Ft. Calhoun. 23:46:14
- RT @EnterprisePub: Several area fire departments battled a blaze tonight that destroyed a Fort Calhoun home https://t.co/yHv99IcG0B https:/… 23:46:39
- NW Radial & Military Ave. A silver vehicle drove into the retaining wall. 23:51:47
- RT @AlexMaltese: @MeanStreetsOMA surf report… 50th street is looking nice. #itsagusher https://t.co/ypRn3EwOFO 23:53:12
- Fight Disturbance: Maloney's Pub, 1830 N 72nd Street. Three white males fighting in the parking lot, one w/ a camo jacket, one in black. 23:55:14
- Jose was just assaulted by Daniel who is armed with a crowbar 23:56:24