- Midnight! 00:00:01
- RT @ajwolkins: Reminds me of when a drunk woman called me at customer service so I could call her phone so she could find it https://t.co/m… 00:09:14
- A 40s y/o male has fallen victim to intoxication at Moe and Curly's, 2946 N 108th St.
OFD: E42, M42 00:16:07
- RT @bobbyemt: Water main break 48&Leavenworth just south. Water running over 48th street &onto SaddleCreek.OPD,MUD on scene https://t.co/Bg… 00:30:39
- Caller to 911 is rambling on and on about people that are following him, but he cant see them. ? Amoco, 7166 N 30th Street. 00:32:35
- "Medic 1 understood. He feels like he's having a seizure." #OmahaScanner 00:46:58
- 10 people outside yelling in the street, caller does not want to be seen. 00:57:25
- "The suspect is an 18 y/o male wearing no shoes at the back door, possibly high on drugs." #OmahaScanner 01:18:54
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: My first traffic stop tonight was driver who is now being processed for 3rd offense DUI. Have. A. DD. https://t.co/l6adY… 01:19:29
- Cops getting flagged down for a fight outside Beercade in Benson 01:22:30
- Caller says 4 black males are knocking on her door, no weapons were seen.
41st & Boyd Street. 01:25:01
- RT @marqmanner: @MeanStreetsOMA it was a long argument. Police drove by twice as in the area as normal. Didn't see or hear. Just looked li… 01:26:15
- Natural Gas Odor: 51st & Western Avenue. Natural gas odor in the area.
OFD: B2, E24, T34 01:28:14
- Man Down: Club at Highland Park Apts, 11375 Evans Street. Two homeless people are down in the stairwell, white male, white female.
OFD: E42 01:38:32
- MUD does not provide ETAs 01:40:19
- #OmahaProTip: If asked for an ETA, just say it is 20 minutes and that is good enough for almost anyone in Omaha. ? 01:46:45
- #DUI grant officers are currently providing free drunk driving tests to area motorists. 02:03:27
- Caller to 911 hit a large raccoon with his vehicle, it is still alive, and under his vehicle. 02:04:19
- RT @AmandaRex: "And it's coming for revenge!" Soon to a theater near you. https://t.co/splTokDSNv 02:22:53
- Man Down: Embassy Suites, 555 S 10th Street A 30s y/o white male is down in front of the hotel.
OFD: E5 02:27:20
- Automatic Fire Alarm: 25th Court & Dewey Plaza. A lot of of water is flowing out of the building.
OFD: B1, E1, T1 02:32:12
- Omaha Firefighters are requesting MUD to respond to 515 S 26th Street. A tremendous amount of water is flowing right now. 02:40:59
- RT @RealOmahaCougar: I can't see them either. But I know they are there. https://t.co/6WhibztEEi 02:52:21
- Injury Accent: 97th & Maple Street. A car drove into a pole. Vehicle fully involved on fire. OFD: E42, M42 03:11:08
- Maple Street Command is requesting OPPD to expedite 03:16:55
- Multiple power lines are down. The vehicle is fully involved on fire. Cops are requesting a traffic investigator. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:18:12
- We need a third accident investigator! 03:19:55
- We need a car at Maple Street and Keystone Drive! 03:22:55
- Tom units are en route to the PI from the traffic office 03:27:41
- 1 Command 3 is en route to 83rd and Maple Street 03:30:39
- Large crime scene in the area of 83rd – 85th and Maple Street. 03:34:26
- RT @jankshaft: Car fire 85th and Maple https://t.co/LsDXpFmmMZ 03:48:32
- RT @lindseytheis: Police have Maple through 83rd-90th street shut down after this. Car hit pole and caught fire. Power out in spots along M… 03:51:42
- "We need some extra cases of flares." #OmahaScanner 03:53:59
- Three lights on the tower 04:03:47
- RT @OPDLtRamos: #opd is on call near 85/Maple for a fatality accident investigation. Maple St is shut down between 84th to Keystone Dr 04:07:51
- RT @jankshaft: @jankshaft OFD finally able to get to vehicle to put out fire. Active downed power lines hindered them. 04:11:39
- Have you checked what I have already tweeted? https://t.co/p2jHOKBSvT 04:19:44
- RT @OPDLtRamos: CORRECTION: No fatality @ 85/Maple accident. After car fire was put out. No victim found in vehicle. Treating accident as h… 04:24:17
- https://t.co/5TPEH3X4R3 04:30:50
- Maple Street Command is requesting a salt/sand truck to 8516 Maple Street. 04:34:44
- There is no fire at Somerset Court Apartment, 2717 N 73rd Street. Someone left food burning on the stove. ? 04:47:04
- https://t.co/iTo29gHXRc 04:57:39
- There was a bad car crash near 83rd and Maple Street and a power pole was knocked down. There is literally nothing… https://t.co/lOhNwBPohl 05:08:19
- RT @jankshaft: Burned up car on tow truck. Maple to reopen soon. https://t.co/t6TfwAh3iQ 05:37:38
- RT @jankshaft: Mega Saver robbery 24th and I https://t.co/coXLFpmPyj 07:15:13
- RT @OPDOfcHodges: Recruit class 01-16 being taught by officer Nguyen! #OPD https://t.co/kcnMqYy4Z4 07:26:13
- RT @OPDOfcHodges: Class 01-16 Recruits being taught by officer Elliott #OPD https://t.co/wBX1Wt2JbN 07:26:16
- Attempt to locate a stolen vehicle…the drivers door does not lock ? 08:34:07
- Free: I80 WB around 84th St., large free piece of metal in the roadway 09:20:42
- "Has made threats to officers in the past and has machetes." #OmahaScanner 09:24:09
- Suspicious Package: 17th/Harney St. caller reports a black duffle bag with locks on it and something inside on the NE corner 10:35:28
- RT @KETV: Fire Marshal finds fault with MUD in Old Market explosion https://t.co/wubd0NgmEJ https://t.co/WsVXvxt3dA 14:55:12
- RT @_meganlittle: @MeanStreetsOMA 108th and fort https://t.co/XoQ7akqRKZ 16:43:18
- RT @OPDLtKanger: ?and his elves arriving @OmahaPolice ??? https://t.co/rUCfQA9VeC 18:37:39
- RT @OPDLtKanger: A lot of kids have been good this year. ???⚾?⛹️♀️⛹️@OmahaPolice https://t.co/JYCWEQI3I1 18:49:49
- Reports of the Jimmy John's at 72nd and Sorensen Pkwy. being out of bread… Somehow…
- RT @AsianJoeEvans: A proud #402club @MeanStreetsOMA member. https://t.co/vz0Iqnne95 19:46:40
- Male party screaming at a female for holding up the line at Walmart…
- RT @KETVRob: I mean, I have a 9pm newscast to do on MeTV Omaha! LET'S GO PEOPLE! https://t.co/sJ8A6oiJ3k 20:41:35
- .@KETVRob must have saw @BillRandbyKETV forecast for tomorrow morning and was in a hurry to pick up the milk and br… https://t.co/ivCp22SQ8V 20:42:54
- RT @PV_GIA: One time, I counted the 42 items a lady had in the 20 Items or Less line as they were scanned. Loudly. One of my proudest momen… 20:43:12
- Robbery: Taco John's 1115 S Saddle Creek Rd.
Overweight male robbed the store via the drive thru. 20:56:17
- Black male in a red hoodie fled in a vehicle. Officers coming from a long distance away due to high call volume.
@OPDABLE1 enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:58:12
- Medical: South High School
Youth female in an asthma attack. Athletic Trainer on scene unable to get it under control.
OFD: M31, T31 21:01:57
- Suspect vehicle is a white 4 door Grand Am last seen Eastbound. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:06:34
- Caller is concerned about the welfare of 3 teenagers who are in the bar area with their parents past 9 PM.
- Officer located the vehicle. Suspects ran into a house and are not coming out. Unknown if armed.
@OPDABLE1 overhead. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:13:11
- M31 enroute to UNMC Code 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:13:36
- "This is his 4th time calling tonight. Refusing to tell call taker where he is at. He keeps hanging up and refusing to answer questions." 21:27:18
- Destruction of Property: 18th and I St.
Juvenile males throwing bricks at vehicles in the area. 21:56:05
- "16 y/o female acting out and broke a door."
#MSONaughtyList #OmahaScanner 22:01:17
- 3 males refusing to come out. Police impounded the car. House remains surrounded while police get a warrant. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:19:47
- Suspects running from the cops in the area of 124th & Bel Drive, @OPDABLE1 en route and K9 on scene. 22:34:20
- Robbery: Phil's Foodway. 3030 Ames Ave
Caller says someone assaulted and robbed him. 22:48:18
- Hey Omaha…
Can we chill for 5 minutes so I can make dinner?
- Early morning Mega Saver robbery, perp makes off with money
https://t.co/F9UYhU3MYO https://t.co/quHqLqd7Fe 22:56:29
- 3 intoxicated males with open containers walking on the ice at Gene Leahy Mall.
- RT @jumino10: @MeanStreetsOMA there is NOT a speed trap at 132nd and Dodge…. 23:11:35
- Dinner has been had. You may now resume your criminal activities and general shenanigans… in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:16:11
- "Medic 5 understood. Painful belly button."