- Midnight! https://t.co/75kUiP72cJ 00:00:01
- Black Mustang fled from Ralston Police, 100+ mph northbound from 72nd & Main Street ???? 00:04:09
- There is probably a medical emergency https://t.co/bP0bxmP5J1 00:08:39
- Caller to 911 is concerned about the smell of marijuana AND loud music coming from the neighbor's apartment. ? 00:15:46
- Disturbance: Youth Links, 4318 Fort Street. Caller says 20 kids are gathering and 3-4 are being non-complaint. 00:17:36
- Retailers are also expecting last minute shoplifters to take advantage of Christmas Eve on a Saturday https://t.co/zjshEgJKV3 00:36:51
- Shots Fired: 40th & Valley Street. Caller says a black Firebird is driving around shooting a gun into the air. 00:39:04
- A call for an intoxicated male standing in the breezeway at Homewood Suites with a bottle of alcohol, 1314 Cuming St. 00:50:34
- RT @OmahaLyftTodd: Merry Christmas to me, just ordered my #402club @MeanStreetsOMA t-shirt 00:51:38
- ? MIP Party Alert!? 01:14:15
- Deputy: "Can you fax that warrant down to Corrections?"
Dispatch: "Yes, I'm faxing it right now." ? 01:20:53
- RT @sirdinitski: Aye if y'all tryna roll thru just holla! ?? https://t.co/TvXoC5T7lh 01:21:16
- RT @Andreas__Dunn: Find me down the street throwing up in the bushes https://t.co/ak4CoJ5SR6 01:21:24
- Crowd Disturbance: Motel 6, 3511 S 84th Street. Loud party in a room, yelling, 30-40 people. 01:28:14
- Stoli's Bar, 715 N 120th Street. Disturbance and wrong-way driver fleeing the area. 01:29:35
- Something about an 18 y/o male who hasn't slept for 3 days, he's on a meth and pot binge. 01:44:32
- Juveniles stole cigarettes and alcohol from Bucky's, 84th & Papillion Parkway. Fled southbound in a silver Impala and Suburban. 01:48:24
- Possible liquid falling from the sky ? https://t.co/09QzFGngrJ 02:05:50
- Over/under on #Omaha Accident Alert for Friday morning commute is 7:16 am. 02:10:22
- Caller to 911 is intoxicated. Says:
-A male is banging on his door and stole his food
-His roommate has a meat cleaver
-Caller stole his cat 02:24:38
- Assault: T. Henery's Pub, 318 S 11th Street. Caller to 911 says a 21 y/o male got in a physical disturbance, he is bleeding from the head. 02:28:44
- Down Person: 48th & Chicago Street. A female is down in the grass.
OFD: T34 02:35:24
- RT @jankshaft: Snow plows? Must be a Mayoral election year https://t.co/kLwuctPN1n 02:48:16
- RT @heathmello: #Omaha residents want a plan for openness & innovation in City Hall because such a plan does not currently exist. https://t… 02:58:56
- The missing person is:
-Not in her right frame of mind 03:02:38
- "All are under the influence of meth" #OmahaScanner 03:07:09
- Issac Newton called the Omaha Police front desk. He is arguing. 03:22:24
- A male patient at detox needs to be CPC'd. 1490 N 16th Street, Campus for Hope. 03:26:16
- Assault: Bucky's, 101 N 30th Street. Staff says a black male hit her in the face with a bottle. 03:28:33
- A 911 call for a suspicious vehicle in One Pacific Place 03:42:46
- Caller to 911 says his intoxicated 26 y/o daughter is out of control. 03:45:47
- Overdose: A 35 y/o female took 35 X 500 mg pills of acetaminophen.
OFD: E33, M34 03:53:02
- Hazard: 72/Blondo St., traffic lights in all directions are flashing red. Treat as a 4 way stop! ? 07:48:16
- Caller to 911 says they think the semi parked on their street for the past week is signal 5 ( stolen) 07:56:49
- RT @SpoonerJ69: I successfully warmed up my car without ending up a statistic! @MeanStreetsOMA 09:47:32
- RT @nickrubek: @MeanStreetsOMA something up on Saddle Creek and Emile. Fire trucks blocking traffic on the hill by UNMC 10:43:37
- RT @LittleArndt: @MeanStreetsOMA hey what's going on at the Med Center? 10:43:44
- RT @DaVonteMcKenith: .@HopeCenterNE caught an @OmahaPolice officer on camera giving a kid a warm hat on a cold winter morning. HEART. WARMI… 10:56:52
- RT @HorseCamp_Ride: Classic wreck on dodge around 144th @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/xooJ5EgjPx 11:39:55
- RT @Jean_Stothert: Thank you Lt. Kanger for your non-stop service to our community. Merry Christmas! https://t.co/3TIn5cpj7d 12:11:30
- Who steals a two-tone 1989 Chevy S-10 pickup? ? #deepthoughts 12:20:21
- "Two white males stole Christmas figurines and fled northbound in a black car or SUV" #OmahaScanner 12:43:32
- RT @MikeBellDNP: @MeanStreetsOMA "a fine addition to our baby jesus manger collection, jaspar" -thief, probably 12:46:36
- She took about a half bottle of Xanax 12:49:30
- [mandatory retweet in regards to Council Bluffs and meth] https://t.co/HW5jQYtBa9 12:54:01
- Caller's sister-in-law is threatening to stab the mother-in-law. 13:04:04
- The thing you might assume to be happening right now at the Irvington Walmart 13:09:54
- RT @BleedsIron: Everybody is being polite and courteous and no shenanigans, right? #HappyHolidays https://t.co/ulIXQFhGZm 13:14:07
- Injury Accident: 42nd & Boyd Street. Single vehicle accident involving a grey minivan and a fence.
OFD: E21, M21 13:28:16
- RT @WhyWaitRQ: Like always, I read MSO's tweets out loud in Morgan Freeman's voice. Try it with this one. The key is the hesitation before… 13:36:29
- The cab driver's customer is refusing to pay the fare 13:52:44
- A banned and barred male walking around the hallways in his underwear at Kay Jay Tower #OmahaScanner 14:09:31
- Injury Accident: I-80 at 72nd St. Eastbound
Vehicle vs the median.
OFD: E30, M31 14:48:35
- Injury Accident: 72nd and Western Ave.
OFD: E52, M24 16:56:01
- Hit and run. Run vehicle is at 72nd and Burt St. Firefighter is keeping the run suspect at the scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:00:19
- RT @tannerrisavi: What's going on 72nd @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/BAqLPqX59w 17:01:05
- "A family of 8, 4 children and 4 adults were just caught shoplifting together at Von Maur."
- Carbon Monoxide Emergency: 6763 Seward St.
MUD got a call from a male with exposure symptoms.
OFD: B4, E53, T53, M41 17:35:43
- T53 finding 0 parts per million. T53 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:40:04
- Shooting: 181st & Tammy Trail
Caller said her husband opened the front door & was shot. Sounds like a home invasion.
OFD: M65, T63 17:44:45
- Suspects are 2 white males in masks that fled.
@OPDABLE1 is down due to cloud deck. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:46:03
- Medics are on scene waiting for police to arrive. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:47:18
- House Fire: 1612 Peterson Drive
2 houses to the North of that location.
OFD: E56, E60, E78, T78, M56, B5, B6, R33 17:50:50
- Crews on scene advising the house is fully engulfed. Working Fire.
OFD: T61, R30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:52:04
- Police on scene advising medics can come in. Police found tire tracks in the front yard where a vehicle fled. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:52:36
- Command advises a 2 story house and garage fully engulfed. Everyone is out of the house. Crews hitting it with a deck gun and hand lines. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:54:22
- Witnesses said that 2 black males in clown masks, 5 ft. 10 in to 6 ft. tall are involved. Fled in a white SUV. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:55:40
- 10 minutes into the Working Fire. Salvation Army Canteen needed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:03:19
- Still heavy fire throughout the house. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:05:30
- M65 enroute to UNMC Code 99 TCC with a 52 y/o male shot in the chest with a small caliber round.
AutoPulse in use. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:08:29
- No visible fire on the second floor but a lot of heat. Crews ventilating. Second medic requested.
OFD: M71 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:11:20
- Wittnesses said 2 black males in clown masks shot the victim during a home invasion. Fled in a white SUV.
Victim t… https://t.co/wlG2B8QLcp 18:12:40
- RT @Cirino_27: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/wuLOfkNswq 18:12:46
- 20 minutes into the working fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:13:02
- M77 responding as the second medic in place of M71. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:14:55
- RT @chefgig: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/CFLpHJsQ4X 18:15:35
- Command advises fire is under control. Crews checking for extension and performing overhaul. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:19:41
- Red Cross needed for 2 displaced adults. MUD and OPPD also needed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:24:59
- Witnesses being transported to Central HQ for interviews.
RB #AJ33174 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:27:23
- Humane Society needed for 1 deceased cat with the possibility of 2 more. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:32:24
- Police holding the house, decorated in Christmas lights for the holidays, awaiting Crime Lab and Homicide Investiga… https://t.co/BxStuH2JKa in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:43:22
- "We have like 4 different shoplifting calls going on right now at JCPenney's."
#OMANaughtyList #OmahaScanner 18:46:27
- Robbery: Blondo Food Mart. 6606 Blondo St.
Black male in a black jacket had a handgun and left with money. 19:01:45
- Updated suspect info is a light skinned black male, 5'8", 230 lbs, in a red zip up, black mask, black hat, blue gloves, and silver pistol. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:06:47
- RT @Jacob_Zinger: Accident 180th and pacific @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/4Gvelmi91S 19:06:56
- Injury Accident: 42nd & Fontenelle Blvd.
OFD: M21, E21 19:13:23
- Robbery: 5203 NW Radial
Caller says a black male with a mask and red hoodie just robbed him. Same suspect as Robbery at 66th and Blondo. 19:18:58
- Suspicious: Two Fine Irishman. 18101 R Plaza
White SUV parked behind 2 Fine Irishman left running. Close to the Tammy Trail shooting. 19:20:50
- Male had a gun and fled Southwest. Possibly fled in a white Grand-Am. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:23:24
- Officers unable to locate anything. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:23:53
- Shoplifting at the Old Navy at Westroads Mall… Also a drunk driver in the parking lot.
#OMANaughtyList #OmahaScanner 19:57:56
- 3 more shoplifters at Von Maur… 3 juvenile females in custody.
#OMANaughtyList #OmahaScanner 20:10:23
- MIP: 164th and Mormon Street
Caller says 10 juveniles are sitting around a fire pit drinking. Also one passed out in a car. 20:18:01
- Medics unable to locate anyone passed out in a car. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:18:30
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Happy Holidays from OPD Traffic Unit. Please have a safe weekend https://t.co/7cdz8IczD4 20:23:41
- Home Invasion: 2717 N 73rd
Caller says he let someone stay in his apartment then kicked him out. Party is back and kicked the door in. 20:29:39
- Suspect has now locked himself in a bathroom and is refusing to come out. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:30:11
- RT @timwelch733: I was not passed out I was just takin a nap https://t.co/Q5u35AaLJE 20:38:43
- Sounds like police found some video related to the incident. Requesting Homicide Detectives take a look. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:55:40
- Incident is now officially a Homicide. Victim has been ID as Michael Brinkman, 50. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:25:12
- It's starting to get slick. Slow down and leave extra space!
- Another shoplifter at JCPenneys. Male stole items and ran from the store. Occurred around 8:40. 21:35:44
- Hazard: 74th and Western Ave.
Hill is a sheet of ice. No one at the Streets Department is picking up. 21:41:04
- OPD Press Release: Homicide Victim From Shooting at 18139 Tammy Trail Identified as Michael Brinkman, 50. https://t.co/1jXXOQj802 21:47:36
- RT @Donniedodge: https://t.co/kwS4Bod1Ei 21:52:38
- Injury Accident: 12146 Shirley
Vehicle struck a pole.
OFD: E56, M77 22:04:22
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Extra traffic officers hitting streets now to look for intoxicated drivers https://t.co/ob5GinLQGL 22:04:32
- RT @OPDLtKanger: Happy Holidays from the @OmahaPolice Gang Unit. ???#blessings #family #cheer https://t.co/k9i4dH43UH 22:04:43
- Injury Accident: 153rd and Maple St.
Car hit a post and flipped.
OFD: E78, M42 22:11:33
- White male took off running to the North. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:15:29
- No patients. Party fled on foot. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:22:02
- No patients. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:22:20
- Injury Accident: I-680 at Dodge St. Northbound.
OFD: E52, M52 22:40:36
- Officers enroute to the Tammy Trail Homicide Scene for relief. 22:41:13
- Injury Accident: 150th and F St.
Vehicle into a house with people trapped.
OFD: B6, M65, M56, E56, T63, R33, R60, S1 23:23:02
- B6 advising all units to use extreme caution. Roads are extremely slick.
B6 on scene and setting up command. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:24:09
- E56, B6, M56 will handle. Only one party injured and not pinned. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:27:20
- Bat. 6: "Get ahold of the Streets Department & tell them they need to get on the roads. Every street is slick."
Dispatch: "Clear I'll call" 23:29:04
- Battalion 6: "I'm parking my car at the top of the hill to protect my firefighters." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:29:37
- It's so slick that a car just drove into a house… Please call it a night and stay home… 23:33:40
- All dispatch is getting is the after hours answering service that is not in Omaha. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:34:35
- No injuries. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:35:17
- Dispatch: "Strong smell of marijuana gas. *Chuckle* I'm sorry strong smell of natural gas…"