- Midnight! 00:00:01
- Building Fire: Across from 915 S 24th St.
Caller sees fire in an auto parts store.
OFD: E34, E33, E24, T34, T1, M34, R33, B1, B3 00:06:23
- E34 has smoke on approach of an auto parts store. Setting up command and advancing a line. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:07:17
- B3 has command and is calling a working fire.
OFD: R30, S1, FC 2, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:10:24
- Correct address is 915 S 48th St. NOT 915 S 24th St. Police requested for traffic control. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:11:43
- B3- Command
E34- Fire Attack
E33- Fire Attack
E24- Water Supply in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:14:13
- RT @jankshaft: Structure fire near Saddle Creek and Leavenworth https://t.co/hYNisirtru 00:18:09
- RT @kennedycascio: @MeanStreetsOMA fire saddle creek and Leavenworth across from bakers https://t.co/jMpaGdpp0g 00:19:41
- 10 minutes into the working fire. Utilities request. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:20:18
- T1 Vent Group requesting a hose line to the roof and a secondary means of egress set up. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:22:00
- Heavy smoke and heat conditions throughout the structure. Crews continuing to work. Building rep enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:27:15
- Crews rotating to exchange air bottles. Structure is an auto parts store. Various vehicle related chemical in the building in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:33:13
- 20 minutes into the working fire. https://t.co/t4ey0AVwmE in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:34:39
- 20 minutes into working structure fire at 914 S 48th Street, a former auto parts store, smoke and flames showing. https://t.co/tCihIPEyTl 00:35:22
- Fire investigators arriving on scene. Crews still hitting the fire. https://t.co/0R45m28z2T in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:35:31
- 30 minutes into the working fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:40:12
- RT @BendorfJb: @MeanStreetsOMA
Working fire 915 s 48th street https://t.co/WVVnEYNGsm 00:40:53
- Command requesting a special call for an additional engine company.
OFD: E1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:42:30
- Fire attack reports that they are hitting the fire but it keeps flaring up when they put water on it.
MUD on scene securing the gas. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:44:34
- Majority of the fire knocked down. Crews ventilating. OPD needed to shut down 48th St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:50:21
- Gas and power secured to the structure. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:52:18
- Crews using multiple fans to ventilate the structure. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:58:10
- 50 minutes into the working fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:59:11
- A few hot spots are flaring up but crews are hitting them. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:00:21
- Command reports fire under control. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:02:57
- RT @hlmarshall18: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/oif6s6T8yB 01:05:33
- Crews performing overhaul for some time and will be returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:16:05
- RT @hlmarshall18: @MeanStreetsOMA cleaning up after fire on saddle creek https://t.co/RlitkEniJv 01:16:19
- RT @nebraska_billy: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/fK728jdygF 01:31:18
- Caller to 911 is concerned about piano music being played somewhere in the neighborhood for the last 10 minutes. ? 02:37:06
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: https://t.co/zd4CIQvxRD 04:22:28
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: I'm perpetually amazed by the number of people I encounter who know how to do my job better than I do. 04:22:38
- RT @glenKD0WIA: @MeanStreetsOMA gets a shout out on @KETV ! Way to go 05:38:58
- Shift change for Omaha Police, Firefighters, and Dispatchers. 07:00 07:01:52
- Caller to 911 says a brown Caddy at the end of his driveway drove through the flower beds. 07:11:57
- A panic alarm at the Jewish Community Center Child Development Center covering the holdup alarm. 333 S 132nd Street 07:14:37
- A deceased animal in the eastbound lanes, 144th & Blondo Street. Traffic Hazard 07:15:55
- Domestic: 10325 Spaulding Plaza. Male and female arguing, this has been ongoing since 04:00. 07:17:40
- While you were sleeping… Omaha Firefighters fought a structure fire at 914 S 48th Street, a former auto parts/bod… https://t.co/mekmGp4sHC 07:34:10
- https://t.co/SVknoUujlZ in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 07:35:15
- Omaha Firefighters battle a structure fire on South 48th Street, feet from a fire station
https://t.co/b6LcH4huzM https://t.co/IrXoEuapvm 08:01:53
- Caller to 911 says her ex BF is holding her property in his Grand Am, and he has warrants for shoplifting and failure to appear. 08:05:36
- Caller to 911 says overnight his car tires were slashed and bleach was poured into his gas tank.
- RT @WIN_4News1: @MeanStreetsOMA I thought coal was traditional. 08:15:22
- We have put out all the info we know here:
https://t.co/5gmIG6Ss3I https://t.co/jXa8YJr7Ul 08:21:56
- "Can you contact the RP and see if they have a gate code? There is a long driveway with a gate." #WestOmahaProblems 08:32:31
- RT @GunOfBavaria: @MeanStreetsOMA Piano music is a gateway to hard rock which of course is a gateway to Devil worshipping. 08:34:11
- ?Paging Carrie Underwood:
https://t.co/Y5PqqYdufw in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 08:36:08
- Texter to 911 is the same texter from earlier tonight, wants the police to break the door down. Previous history shows double A-ADAM texter. 08:44:13
- Automatic Fire Alarm: Office Max, 6424 N 73rd Plaza. Nothing showing on approach.
OFD: B4, E41, T41 09:09:33
- Automatic Fire Alarm: 7277 World Communications Drive.
OFD: B2, E23, T21 09:10:18
- "She doesn't meet the criteria for CPC or EPC but the family doesn't want her back home." #OmahaScanner 09:27:08
- "The last known location for the trailer park is in county." #OmahaScanner 09:28:42
- …haven't even tweeted the saddest https://t.co/YhPSk3Vo3F 09:43:14
- Medic 3 has yet another Make an Investigation 09:50:26
- Caller to 911 says someone is trying to hit him with a car, screaming and refusing to give location. #Monday 11:30:51
- Arson: 20th/Arbor St., a white female lit a garage on fire in the alley 12:16:34
- suspect description: 4FT, blonde hair wearing a black sweatshirt and is NB on foot in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:17:14
- Fire Investigators are enroute in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:26:06
- RT @aktj620: @MeanStreetsOMA *attempt to locate*.. if you lost a phone at Walgreens on 90th and Blondo get ahold of me! 12:26:35
- Caller to 911 sez he is an officer, refusing to say what kind or give any type of badge number 12:32:40
- Highland Tower being Highland Tower 12:45:30
- Cutting: Approx. address is 47th/Burt St., OPD is expediting 12:57:26
- OPD is not able to locate a victim, caller called from a 911 cell phone in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:00:43
- It was a child who made the call in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:02:43
- "I don't know what is wrong with this guy but he laying in the middle of the road" #OmahaScanner #Monday 13:05:29
- RT @rock4evs: Holiday ticket giveaway! Speed trap on 108th between Harrison and Q @MeanStreetsOMA #slowdown 13:05:42
- ?On the second day of Christmas
@MeanStreetsOMA gave to me:
Two fighting exes! ?
#12DaysOfOmaha https://t.co/Kr3xLXl3Cb in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:29:19
- Armed Robbery: Walgreen's. 225 N Saddle Creek Rd.
Customer was robbed in front of the store. Suspect was a black male with a rifle. 15:32:52
- Suspect was a heavyset black male with a JROTC black hoodie. Had a rifle and got into a silver Jeep Patriot with red license plates. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:34:42
- Medic: "Can you send us another squad. We are having problems with our back door."
- RT @aktj620: @MeanStreetsOMA FOUND THE OWNER!!! Thank u 2 all that helped by spreading the word!! 16:59:57
- Robbery. Suspect fled the scene. https://t.co/isTnPcp1Rj 17:10:03
- Building Fire: Kellogg's. 9601 F St.
Air-conditioning unit on fire on the roof.
OFD: B5, B3, E53, E52, E61, T61, T53, M61, R33 17:17:08
- M61 advise they have light smoke on approach. B5 has command. E61 investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:18:25
- E61 has made contact with the building rep and they advised that there is a small fire contained inside an air-conditioning unit. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:20:52
- Crews extinguishing with dry chemical extinguishiers. Holding all companies. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:22:42
- RT @DonWOWT: RIGHT NOW: Prayer vigil held for Millard man killed in his home Friday. @WOWT6News https://t.co/lLAlEV9qTc 17:22:54
- Injury Accident: 36th Ave and Fontanelle Blvd.
OFD: E21, M21 17:25:28
- Fire is out at this time. E61, T61, B5 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:25:57
- Sounds like a large moving crowd disturbance in Westroads Mall. OPD enroute with security. 18:08:12
- RT @1200IMAGES: @thefirstbrat12 here. Working at 1200 Images & there were close to 100. Heard a taser go off. Quieted now, but still lots… 18:19:17
- RT @1200IMAGES: from @thefirstbrat12 : Mall security told me there were 2 fights. Lots of gang members out here today BTW https://t.co/acDF… 18:19:26
- Armed Robbery: Family Dollar. 2601 N 16th St.
Suspect is a male in a black mask, black hoodie, black pants, and an automatic weapon. 18:33:10
- Suspicious: 181st and Tammy Trail
Caller says 2 occupied vehicles are parked in the area. Unsure what they are doing. 18:34:16
- Armed Robbery: Dollar General. 5630 Ames Ave.
Male with a black mask, grey hoodie, and a gun took money and fled. 18:49:19
- Suspect ran Northbound. Possible into a white car. Suspect had a long gun possibly a rifle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:51:46
- Updated suspect description is a black male in a black hoodie with gold writing fled in a white Jeep Patriot. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:57:42
- Injury Accident: 151st and Ida St.
Vehicle roll over.
Bennington rescue call.
OFD: E78 19:04:23
- Large black male black JROTC hoodie, blue jeans, boots, and a long gun in a white Jeep Patriot. Matches earlier Robbery suspect. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:05:41
- Robbery: 3915 Center St.
Callers roommate just took property from him. 19:06:22
- Robberies since noon:
▪Walgreen's. 225 N Saddle Creek Rd. (3:30)
▪CVS 108th and Fort St. (~4:30)
▪Family Dollar 2601 N 16th St. (6:30)
- ▪ Dollar General. 5930 Ames Ave. (6:45)
▪ Private Residence. 39th and Center St. (7:05) in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:10:36
- Somebody had to get video of this… Let's see it! ?? https://t.co/Tx8Iv5T2zJ 19:14:53
- RT @thefirstbrat12: @MeanStreetsOMA Had to kick some trouble makers out a bit ago. Were physically fighting in the Art Gallery. Scary nite… 19:23:52
- RT @eclarridge: A bit of new detail on the Brinkman homicide: the victim was lying on the floor in a bedroom when police officers arrived a… 19:40:32
- Callers vehicle was shot at by the Spencer Projects but there are no cars in-service citywide.
- Shots Fired: 18th and Q St.
6 shots heard in the area. Call has been holding 10+ minutes due to no cars citywide. 20:43:22
- Dispatch: "Caller says he had a hash pot brownie & is now overdosing."
Medic: "Clear high 17 y/o" *Laughing in background*
- RT @OmahaPotDad: @MeanStreetsOMA Kids… that you?? 22:24:05
- RT @tannerrisavi: Saw this fight today at west roads mall two girls going at it so many people came to watch it round 2 starts tonight @Mea… 22:32:57
- Armed Party: Shirley St. and Blue Sage Parkway
Husband is holding down the caller and the caller has a gun. DCSO expediting. 22:37:49
- Shots Fired: 60th and King.
Caller heard 8 shot fired in the area. 22:47:03
- Police have 3 in custody. Clearing the rest of the residence. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:47:41
- House is clear. Scene is Signal 88. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:54:28
- RT @Maxgrace3: Car fire on Evans st Elkhorn @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/pjTTunl5FZ 22:54:46
- OFD: E71 enroute. Caller says it is unknown of occupied. Caller is hystarical. https://t.co/I36WanVYw8 22:55:42
- RT @LukeAzverde: @MeanStreetsOMA Aux cord is lit 22:58:28
- Injury Accident: 132nd & Maple St.
2 vehicles involved. Call has been holding for an hour. Caller now says they are injured.
OFD: E78, M42 23:11:44
- Call was originally a property damage accident. 18 y/o female now saying her back hurts in an attempt to speed up OPD response time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:14:31
- No care required. Patient will get a ride to the ER from her father. OFD in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:18:48
- RT @JacySparano: @MeanStreetsOMA imagine that 23:21:21
- RT @NxtYearEagles: @MeanStreetsOMA Ride to ER from her father & a possible attempt to exaggerate due to response time. Daddy's a lawyer, I… 23:21:24
- Caller to 911 says there is someone there that shouldn't be, but she cant see them. ? 23:54:49