- Midnight! 00:00:02
- Caller to 911 says someone in Colorado is harassing her, they killed her parents and are trying bring them back to life to torture them more 00:26:51
- Caller says the El Dorado Mountain Yoga Group is out to get her and her family, and are trying to frame her for the JonBenét Ramsey murder. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:27:40
- Three lights on the tower ??? 00:37:58
- Disturbance: La Esmeralda, 3215 Q Street. Staff says a 55 y/o mixed-race female is being belligerent over the food. 00:42:09
- RT @GetHailed: Sometimes I think "Thank God Omaha doesn't have a huge drug problem like other cities our size" then I read @MeanStreetsOMA 01:07:44
- A black Taurus occupied four times, two males / two females, fled from traffic stop at 49th & Bedford Avenue. 01:17:40
- Zeke and Cameron are intoxicated and out of control. 01:28:10
- Update: 82 @MeanStreetsOMA products were sold in December so far… Hope everyone got what they wanted for Xmas. Th… https://t.co/NNDTrVxGX0 01:50:02
- Check Well-being: 48th & Chicago Street. A cab driver has a female passenger who doesn't know where she lives. 01:52:52
- That's a relief… Thanks Frankie! https://t.co/qafM3HBkfu 01:54:06
- Had some questions this morning regarding protective custody in Omaha, CPC and EPC. New blog:
- Natural Gas Odor: 23rd & Martha Street. Police on location requesting OFD for a strong smell of natural gas in the area.
OFD: B1 E1 T1 02:33:03
- Engine 24 is high-centered in a pothole near 820 N 44th Street and unable to respond to a medical emergency in their area. 02:55:07
- Possible Structure Fire: OPPD, 7475 John J Pershing Drive. Employee calling says the roof is on fire and all the employees are getting out. 03:34:57
- Omaha Firefighters continue to work to extinguish a fire at the OPPD power plant, 7475 John J. Pershing Drive 04:18:48
- RT @aksarbent: @MeanStreetsOMA
Fire Trucks at OPPD from J.J. Pershing drive looking east at 3:56 am. https://t.co/SHYY237S18 04:19:26
- Update to the fire at the OPPD Power Plant at 7475 John J. Pershing Drive. Omaha Firefighters continue to extinguish coal embers. 04:55:42
- Omaha Firefighters continue to remain on scene at OPPD, 7475 John J. Pershing Drive.
Initial caller to 911 said "the roof is on fire!". 05:20:22
- Omaha Firefighters stretched a hose line from a standpipe on the 9th floor to fight a fire on levels above. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 05:26:15
- #OmahaProTip: Never assume that employees at Omaha corporations give accurate information to the Omaha Fire Department about fires. 05:54:42
- RT @holy_schNIKes13: @MeanStreetsOMA Some a-hole stole my cousin's truck. 2003 Blue Ford F150. Call (402) 677-3739. BPFA sticker in back wi… 12:09:18
- RT @StacyHarris9: @MeanStreetsOMA Robbery at Brazilian Wax near 142nd and Maple ? https://t.co/Krd9Ddoiw3 12:09:27
- Our utilities have been a flaming hot mess lately… At least the nuke plant is still runn… Oh… Nvm… https://t.co/2jxxuAvZ0p 12:12:49
- RT @OPDVanessa: Overheard an Officer say – out of 12 shifts, he was only able to eat lunch for 6 of them- thankful for your service #OPD. 14:01:36
- RT @CheckOutThatASH: @StacyHarris9 @MeanStreetsOMA I work here. Here is a picture of the attempted robbers https://t.co/gkj3kw4LjE 14:28:51
- RT @OPPDCares: Watch out for scammers! Since 11 a.m., we've taken 33 reports from our customers of phony collections calls. https://t.co/Xy… 14:59:22
- RT @FOX42KPTM: Do you plan to fish on ice this winter? ?
The @NEGameandParks Commission has some cautionary advice for you:
- RT @JeremyHL: Hey @MeanStreetsOMA that 1:55 a.m. #Midtown Omaha hit & run wiped out a car and old light https://t.co/rLRiqzvODQ 17:05:51
- Irvington fire sirens… There is no tornado. https://t.co/L7VnJcKZrT 17:50:58
- Nice night to be taking engagement photos around an illegal fire…
- Injury Accident: 197th and West Center Road.
OFD: E77, M77 17:55:22
- RT @huskerproud: @MeanStreetsOMA 192nd & Center https://t.co/fCXNOHt8Tg 18:02:04
- RT @barnabywilson22: @MeanStreetsOMA Another one at 680 & Blair High Road https://t.co/kfwA32QuQN 18:05:48
- Stolen from the area of 72nd and Dodge St. this evening. Notify police if seen. https://t.co/jFkvtSO1Th 21:20:12
- Home Invasion: 6250 Ville De Sante Dr.
A 18-25 y/o black male suspect in a mask, black jacket, and armed with a gun broke into a home. 21:42:26
- Suspect fled in a white Honda Accord. Last seen Eastbound on Hartman Ave. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:43:13
- Robbery: La Esmeralda. 3215 Q St.
Suspect is a black tall skinny male in black jacket, black jeans, black gloves, & a mask armed w/ a knife. 21:53:35
- RT @JamesTheDean: @MeanStreetsOMA they got beef with me now. Best tortas in Omaha. 21:56:14
- Accident: 192nd and Dodge St.
Car into a lake in the area. Unknown injuries. OPD enroute. OFD is not responding at this time. 22:10:12
- Suspect ran South through the neighborhood. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:13:02
- Photos of the vehicle. Possible DUI situation. https://t.co/YpbGzjlzjR in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:28:45
- Armed Party: 91st and Sahler.
Callers suicidal son is walking around with a gun. She says he has now left the house. K9 enroute. 22:30:48
- This is now a tactical incident. All tweets related to the incident will be on a delay for the safety of the public and officers involved. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:33:25
- Tow truck is preparing to pull the vehicle out. https://t.co/UKkJwhP6AO in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:35:04
- On duty Lt. requesting a direct number for @OPDABLE1. K9 is 8 minutes out. Telephonic contact made with the party. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:41:10
- Party is running on foot from 93rd and Pratt Circle. Recommend a temporary shelter in place for recidents in the area while police search. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:49:00
- Party is a black male, grey sweat pants, blue hoodie, with something in his hands. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:49:48
- OFD crews requesting a bariatric ambulance to transport a large patient but Omahas only bariatric ambulance is out of service. 22:52:09
- RT @CallieEasyc08: we've got a runner. 93rd and manderson @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/v7Kc1OEyOQ 22:52:24
- Police are Signal 88 with one in custody. Medic needed to 9330 Maplewood Blvd. for the party out of breath after running. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:54:38
- Subject ditched the gun at some point. Police are attempting to locate it. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:10:22
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Distraught 18 yo, with gun fled from officers near 91/Sahler, placed into custody near 92/Maplewood. Officers are searching… 23:14:06
- Tow trucks still attempting to pull the truck from the icy water. https://t.co/r3sXgqadxt in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:15:32
- House Fire: 41st and Ames
Caller says an abandoned house is on fire.
OFD: E21, E24, E41, T21, M21, R33, B2, B4 23:28:55
- B2 has smoke on approach of an abandoned house. E21 advancing a line. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:29:50
- RT @ArrowTowing_NE: @MeanStreetsOMA divers enroute to rig vehicle for recovery. 23:30:02
- Crews have heavy fire in the rear basement door. Crews pulling a second line. B2 calling a working fire.
OFD: R30, S1, FC13, FC14 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:32:31
- Crews pulling out of Division 1 and repositioning to attack the fire in the basement. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:36:40
- RT @TheSeventhBrat: #NorfOFireBug https://t.co/ExNH3SrcAO 23:39:58
- Primary of Division 1 all clear. Secondary searches in progress. Electrical has been secured. Majority of fire knocked down. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:41:42
- 10 minutes into the working fire. Crews checking for extension. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:42:19
- Primary search of the structure is all clear. Fire is under control. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:48:18
- 3 lights on the tower! ??? 23:53:23