- Midnight! 00:00:00
- Robbery: Kwik Shop, 3606 Leavenworth Street. Suspect described as a black male wearing a ski mask and black #hoodie. 00:44:11
- RT @jankshaft: 36 Leavenworth KwikShop Robbery https://t.co/2ziWjq23D6 01:07:49
- Caller to 911 says there are some people there that shouldn't be but they could be an optical illusion. ? 01:28:23
- Old Market Cubby's being Old Market Cubby's 01:47:38
- Caller says 10 people are arguing outside the Marylebone on #LeavenworthStreet. 02:00:30
- Three lights on the tower ??? 02:18:48
- Police searching the area of 117th & W Center Road / Westwood Apts for a male domestic violence suspect running on foot. 02:26:02
- Motorcycle going EB on I-80 from I-680 in excess of 100 MPH ???? 02:35:05
- House Fire: 16th & Fowler Ave, just south. Police reporting the back of the house is on fire. 03:04:45
- RT @jankshaft: 16th Fowler House fire https://t.co/ZZN0p7LTK6 03:19:53
- Update to vacant house fire at 4552 N 16th St. Gas is shut off to the structure, primary and secondary search of first floor is all clear. 03:26:35
- Caller to 911 is not answering any questions that 911 is asking. 04:15:52
- Who steals a burgundy 2005 Dodge Caravan with a dent on the driver's side door? #deepthoughts ? 06:46:20
- RT @NPT_Kamie: @MeanStreetsOMA look, sometimes you got places to go. Why let a dent stop you? 06:48:01
- I don't laugh when tweeting @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/zvzarzlcky 06:54:19
- "The warrant says they will do in-state extrication." #OmahaScanner 07:00:17
- "They are going to fax the copy down to corrections." 07:09:18
- RT @WestOProblems: ??Coming in at 186th and Harrison
#justdointherejob https://t.co/EaBOsb7BnX 12:41:51
- RT @tim_bowes: @MeanStreetsOMA Accident with injuries 83rd & Maple. Construction also in the area. https://t.co/nGAyT74mUG 13:45:26
- Police Update Michael Brinkman Homicide; Provide Suspect & Vehicle Description.
https://t.co/5gmIG6Ss3I https://t.co/rJiMPd8eTm 14:07:21
- RT @OPDVanessa: #OPD reminder-City ? ordinance: 20-320 consumer fireworks may be discharged Dec 28th- Dec 30th, 8am-11pm, & from 8am Dec 31… 14:26:58
- Injury Accident: 96th and Bennington Rd.
2 vehicles involved.
Irvington Rescue Call
Bennington Dual Response. 15:00:12
- 16 y/o will have to be transported with minor injuries. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:05:52
- Sounds like M5 is making round trips from the Francis House to the hospital today… 15:17:43
- RT @bradacollett: I-80 EB just before 42nd street. Drove by shortly after it happened. They seemed rather upset… @MeanStreetsOMA @omatraf… 18:43:10
- RT @thefirstbrat12: Oh looky what came today! @MeanStreetsOMA So proud!? https://t.co/X5NBOv7iuQ 19:58:20
- RT @TheSeventhBrat: New @MeanStreetsOMA gear.
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Police Update Michael Brinkman Homicide; Provide Suspect & Vehicle Description.
https://t.co/5gmIG6Ss3I https://t.co/rJ… 19:59:36
- "Caller says 2 people were walking around knocking on doors with a clipboard."
- ? On the fifth day of Christmas
@MeanStreetsOMA gave to me:
Five Shots Fired!!!?
#12DaysOfOmaha https://t.co/KfTidBafMr in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:44:36
- Accident: I-680 to I-80 EB on the curve.
Overturned cattle truck leaking fuel. Cattle loose on the interstate.
OFD: E52, R33 21:55:28
- Police on scene confirming loose cattle. Numerous cars enroute to assist. Be sure to moooove over for emergency vehicles. ??? in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:57:56
- RT @_Wonder_Child: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Rc8xbfu6BT 21:58:32
- NSP, Humane Society, State Department of Roads all enroute to assist. Sounds like most the cattle are still alive. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:00:17
- 6-8 cows on the loose running around. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:00:56
- Cows are on the move… 10 cows moving North. 12 head total. 1 down next to a police car. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:05:20
- Command: "Can we get a K9 on scene?"
K9: "IDK that my dog would like that… I have got a shotgun."
#OmahaScanner in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:06:49
- RT @_baileymathis_: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/TJAk9ZKogw 22:07:09
- Police in pursuit of the cows. They are now running Southbound. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:07:57
- RT @ruwe_1995: Lol. If you don't follow @MeanStreetsOMA you need to. There are legit cows running on the highway in Omaha right now 22:10:31
- RT @cmoran513: @MeanStreetsOMA here's a video https://t.co/RUExiuOzMV 22:11:13
- Cop: "Can we get the mounted unit out here with their horses or trailers?" in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:13:27
- Another accident just occured at the I-L-Q NW to I-80 EB ramp. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:14:57
- NSP taking over pursuit of the cows… Still Southbound. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:16:30
- Dear Omaha News Agencies,
Please invest in a news helicopter for times like this.
Omaha https://t.co/dypJol5NvZ 22:17:28
- "That .233 round might not be very effective." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:18:29
- "the .45 will probably be more to your benefit if you can get close"
1 cow has been shot and is still on the moooove. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:19:56
- Medics now enroute for a separate accident. They are stuck in traffic. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:27:41
- OPD requesting pedestrian barriers from Omaha Roads to make a pen. One cow has been shot 8 times and is still running. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:29:38
- "If you stop chasing it it will stop running." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:31:53
- RT @MitchKSmith: Cows are loose on the interstate in Omaha. @MeanStreetsOMA is live-tweeting the scanner. https://t.co/9PmnniNmdm 22:32:31
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: #OPD Avoid 680 SB at I-80 EB. Cattle truck tipped over, cows roaming around. Traffic is mooo-ving very slow. ? 22:32:40
- The large group of cattle are on the move again. Lt. is about to light them up with his shotgun. NHS bringing in more equipment. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:34:08
- RT @DodgeCosoNE: So you want to go into law enforcement. Go to @MeanStreetsOMA and read this whole thread. Probably will make you think t… 22:34:34
- RT @TheSharter: Tfw you realize the interstate is blocked by cows @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/v03Y6jw8S7 22:35:11
- Lone cow is close to a NSP and OPD Cruiser. Officers trying to decide a plan to trap most the cows. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:36:31
- Lone cow with 8 .223 rounds in it is still moving around. Officers are going to try the 12 guage slug. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:37:57
- RT @JDMJace: I live off of 96th and L and I'm hearing a bunch of loud gunshots or bangs in the distance, do you know anything going on? @Me… 22:38:20
- 2 cows down. 10 left… OFD is a mess trying to find the injury accident. Mounted unit enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:39:34
- "It charged me so I put it down hard"
#OmahaScanner in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:40:26
- "Do we have a trailer enroute that can hold all these cows."
"No we have one that can hold 6 and one that can hold 2-3." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:47:55
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: @OPDOfcMiller I can't begin to imagine all of the reports required after this incident… 22:52:51
- Multiple @ArrowTowing_NE units enroute to assist. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:52:57
- RT @YourLilAsian: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Y1sHAhqTro 22:53:33
- RT @Riles_J_1: .@MeanStreetsOMA found an alternate route https://t.co/S2rYyyCF8S 22:53:52
- Live Omaha Traffic Cameras:
https://t.co/q9XogTlp8P https://t.co/b8I5G9hJmx 22:56:58
- Those two were severely injured from the wreck… They are not just shooting unarmed cows…
#CowLivesMatter https://t.co/WiuGZf1Wrq 22:58:54
- RT @N9XTN: Bottom line on signboard – 'COWS ON ROADWAY'. https://t.co/3aZXCzH8cc 23:04:30
- Dispatch: "There is a tow enroute… We are requesting that you don't tow it… It's one of ours."
- People ask "Why do you listen to the scanner?"
This… This is why!
God I love Omaha! ??? https://t.co/AZtlwYVmsz 23:12:10
- Reports that cars are driving in the wrong direction on I-80 in the Westbound lanes near 84th St. ?Use Caution? in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:13:37
- RT @wawamadej: @MeanStreetsOMA is one of my favorite Twitter accounts and I live over 1,200 miles from Omaha. 23:14:17
- Twitter Moment ? “Cows on the Interstate in Omaha” https://t.co/LH4Otw9AUc 23:16:14
- "Just be advised most the cows are just laying down now if we want to take them out it would be easy." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:16:23
- "We are going to hold off on that. We are not in a rush."
The cow load originated in Ainsworth Nebraska and was going to Nebraska Beef. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:17:40
- RT @4JRANK: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/JLWP8eBssE 23:19:11
- I wonder if this is the first time the mounted unit has ever driven cows to the slaughter house…
- I-80 at 84th St now being shut down because people are driving the wrong way… in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:23:31
- RT @YeahDecksYeah: Lands in Omaha . Yup I'm home https://t.co/FZexqtJ0Qp 23:25:31
- Pictures and such…. https://t.co/QL6NeFnUBS in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:28:19
- I-80 stopped at 108th St. Should be reopened in 20-30 minutes. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:29:25
- "We are directing them off the interstate but they keep circling around and getting back on." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:30:41
- RT @Disscuntinued: @MeanStreetsOMA i-80 west right now https://t.co/V2jXtLPOYD 23:31:06
- They were talking about Omaha drivers… Not that there is a huge difference… https://t.co/VpUwtyAdFU 23:32:41
- RT @keithfix: @MeanStreetsOMA I got a beef with all this traffic ? https://t.co/FLUH8GPEDd 23:33:18
- People are parking their cars on a bridge and watching near I-80 Eastbound to I-680 Northbound. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:36:31
- RT @joelschafer: @MeanStreetsOMA Roy strikes again! https://t.co/Z6HwHTaupa 23:38:32
- Shots Fired: 75th Ave and Seward St.
Caller heard a couple of shots fired. 23:50:02
- Vehicle w/ no plates matching the description of the Tammy Trail Homicide suspect vehicle pulled over near 72nd and P St. (1/2) 23:52:43
- Unknown if related at this time. La Vista PD and Sarpy County Sheriff's Office have pulled the vehicle over. (2/2) in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:53:45
- "I've got bad news for you… Two of them got loose."
"Clear I see them." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:54:54
- Now a couple fights breaking out near I-80 at 84th St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:55:24
- Police again in pursuit of 2 cows running Northbound in the Southbound lanes. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:55:59
- RT @NickStarlingTV: HAPPENING NOW: crews trying to turn over trailer once holding cattle. @action3news https://t.co/bjMOzo2RIv 23:56:06
- 2 more boxes of flares needed at I-80 at 84th St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:57:04
- RT @JBPhojo: This bull just caused a rear end accident on I-80 EB at I-680 interchange. #Omaha https://t.co/54XDSoEiBz 23:57:47
- RT @Bugahabart: @MeanStreetsOMA Will the cops that fired on the cows go on admin leave? Also, will we get autopsy results on the dead cows?… 23:58:12
- "They are now running Westbound."
"Got to get them put down if you have a shot. They are causing a huge hazard." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:59:05
- Cows are now North of Center St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:59:47