- Midnight! 00:00:01
- Last Midnight! of 2016…. thanks for 90,000+ followers!!! in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:01:35
- RT @jmmesserschmidt: @MeanStreetsOMA #Protip to prevent being racked(or worse) by a bullet tomorrow we will be sitting on our vests. 00:05:17
- Broken water main near 43rd and Davenport Street ?⛸ 00:07:15
- Kenya’s ex BF assaulted her, is intoxicated, she’s in a Bonneville. #domestic 00:16:22
- Caller’s daughter’s ex BF Dexter is refusing to leave. #domestic 00:16:49
- RT @cucoachmac: New to the area….anything going on in Omaha tomorrow? 00:19:18
- Ye old @shotspotter is going off in Northeast Omaha 00:21:26
- Caller says his GF tried to run him over with the Rav 4 00:23:56
- A call for a male yelling and things being thrown around, Mapleview Apartments. 00:30:35
- Caller to 911 is hiding upstairs in the closet, says his wife returned home with two other cars full of people. Return 911 call tonight. 00:32:32
- Staff at the Crescent Moon having a disturbance with an intoxicated male wearing a green/black jacket who is refusing to leave. 00:36:11
- Nice morning to be banned and barred from the location while standing on the corner drinking and being loud. ? 00:42:20
- A disturbance between mom and the GF’s ex BF over child custody 00:56:57
- Caller says her 5 y/o son has marks 01:03:42
- Shots Fired: 26th & Camden Ave. Ye old @shotspotter has 2 shots fired 01:09:32
- Cutting: 2202 Grand Ave. Male cut another male in the stomach with a knife.
OFD: T21, M21 01:14:34
- Blue Jetta fled EB on I-480 into Iowa at high rate or speed. There was NOT a pursuit. Involved with shots fired and trying to ram the cops. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:17:08
- .@OPDABLE1 is #THPTHPTHP ? in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:19:27
- RT @dmar1793: This is ridiculous. Omaha’s pursuit policy needs an overhaul so cops aren’t afraid of getting in trouble. This is a pursuabl… 01:29:52
- RT @OWHCrime: Caller put crab legs in pot of water, forgot about it. Water boiled off, now nobody wants to go into kitchen to turn off stov… 01:42:39
- Call for DOP at 10th & Jackson Street. Caller says all the vehicles have their mirrors broken off. 01:48:59
- Disturbance: Bucky’s, 5718 NW Radial. Employee says a female customer is arguing and destroying property. 01:52:14
- RT @CNshooter: CHICAGO: 2 Unmarked squad cars slammed into one-another responding to different call. At least 4 officers transported. Now o… 01:52:43
- Single vehicle wreck, they drove into a tree near 49th & Burt Street. 01:58:51
- Injury Accident: 60th & Pratt Street. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E41, M41 01:59:20
- Traffic stops everywhere right now 02:10:40
- Anonymous Caller to 911 says a male and female are fighting outside. 02:17:29
- RT @ZachGoodsell: This has to take the ? for best story and coverage of 2016. Well done, @MeanStreetsOMA! https://t.co/TSmpVFPAyA 02:18:36
- Dispatch: “I have nothing coming back from the state and I can’t run Guatemala.” #OmahaScanner 02:20:12
- Why are you guys riding and laying down your motorcycles in December? 02:36:23
- Two people on the second floor of Super 8 refusing to leave, 10829 M Street. 02:48:49
- Cops need yet another traffic car for a #DUI 02:54:43
- Caller to 911 is having a disturbance with her husband who has a bottle 03:02:14
- “Any Tom unit want a #DUI or is there anyone who has an Alco?” #OmahaScanner 03:04:35
- Injury Accident: 84th & L Street. Engine 30 is on location with a 3 car PI.
OFD: E30, M61 03:10:58
- Ye old @shotspotter going off near 38th & Ohio Street, 3 shots fired. 03:12:12
- A walk-in shooting victim just showed up at the CUMC ER via #fambulance, 601 N 30th Street. 03:13:05
- “He wants a lift to the Francis House.” #OmahaScanner 03:39:24
- A green Dodge pickup just fled into Iowa from Downtown Omaha 03:48:03
- Caller to 911 is 18 years old and just wants a ride to a mental health facility 04:00:00
- Caller to 911 says she needed the police and hung up.
911 got the answering machine upon callback. 04:13:10
- Caller says her ex BF has been calling 911 multiple times this morning threatening to take the children away. 04:28:30
- Cops in Omaha are too busy for a tower light check 04:32:27
- Suspicious: 16th & Jones Street. Caller says two males are trying to get money out of a pay for parking box. 04:34:34
- Do we have a Karen language interpeneter that can assist on the shooting? 04:52:42
- New Years Eve fireworks and celebratory gunfire reminder:
https://t.co/nZSiF8Jqbu https://t.co/9SdZ8aHJpl 11:35:02
- Injury Accident: 13th and Cass St.
Auto vs pedestrian.
OFD: M3, E1 11:39:55
- A 1 y/o male child was hit by the car. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:41:04
- E1 says they have an 11 y/o male. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:46:45
- A 14 y/o just attempted to commit suicide in Omaha. There is always help for those who ask.
- Noise Complaint: Century Link Center. 455 N 10th St.
An huge crowd of people are creating an extremely loud noise disturbance. 12:06:28
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: My new district cruiser is almost done! Getting computer equipment finalized!!! #BlackandWhite #Clean #opd https://t.co/… 14:10:42
- Possible Apartment Fire: Studio 96. 5634 S 96th St.
Electrical surge in the building.
OFD: E30, E61, E65, T53, T61, M65, B3, B5, R33 14:46:32
- E61 reports no fire. E61 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:47:18
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: There shouldn’t be any reason for you to see this in person. Get a ride. Uber, Lyft, Taxi, friend or family. My car doesn… 16:15:53
- Threat: 25th and Leavenworth.
3 black males threatened to shoot up the callers home. They fled the area. @OPDABLE1 enroute. 16:23:25
- Non-Pursuit: @OPDABLE1 is not in pursuit of a vehicle in the area of 61st and Western Ave. 17:16:32
- Southbound on 69th from Lafayette. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:17:21
- Vehicle stopped at 72nd & Cass St. Vehicle was involved in a disturbance that was reported as an abduction. No abduction occurred. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:21:52
- We thank OPD K9 Kobus (EOW: 1/24/2016) and all included in this list for their sacrifice. https://t.co/ulLQzz3Vk5 17:28:17
- “Caller says the fireworks sound like sticks of dynamite.”
- Dispatch: “Caller heard 2 shots fired in the area.”
Cop: “They were just fireworks.”
- RT @C__Lee: I cannot wait to wake up tomorrow and read @MeanStreetsOMA, NYE edition. 18:16:06
- #MSODrinkingGames https://t.co/VF8ORiLlGN 18:16:33
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Just stopped a car for fictitious plates. Ended up both of their original plates were stolen, replaced w/ 2 different one… 18:22:52
- Shots Fired: 24th and St Mary’s Ave.
Caller heard 4 shots fired. No @shotspotter activation. 18:43:04
- Shots Fired: 31st and Fowler Ave.
@shotspotter activation for 4 shots fired. 18:50:23
- Cutting: Hanscom Park Apartments. 1029 Park Ave.
Caller says someone was stabbed in the back.
OFD: E1, M1 18:55:43
- RT @laura_capricorn: @MeanStreetsOMA tons of cars for a cutting! Park ave https://t.co/z7svxUklCQ 19:05:42
- Overdose: Millard North High School.
51 y/o male overdose on alcohol in the parking lot.
OFD: M56, E56 19:09:18
- M1 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC with a combative 30 y/o male with a stab wound to the middle of the back. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:11:20
- RT @twwgigi: park ave @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/KbXU1JItw1 19:12:00
- Assault in Progress: 39th and Spencer St.
Male is actively assaulting a female. 19:15:23
- Fireworks Complaint: 169th and N Circle
Caller says someone to the North is using commerical grade fireworks. 19:21:30
- Party refused treatment. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:23:33
- RT @OPDOfcAlcantara: Have a FUN & SAFE New Year celebration! PLEASE don’t Drink & Drive! Let’s make #2017 amazing! Be kind to one another!… 19:30:26
- Brush Fire: ConAgra Pond
Rekindle of a brush fire on the East side of the pond.
OFD: E1, T1, B1 19:40:23
- Massive gridlock downtown. Bring your patience, watch for pedestrians, and make way for emergency vehicles. 19:42:04
- Fire is out. E1 working on accessing the area due to blocked paths. E1 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:47:41
- RT @twwgigi: @MeanStreetsOMA Now there’s crime scene tape. #parkave https://t.co/23aBuQRiwx 19:51:20
- RT @OPDOfcDTurnbull: #opd Happy New Year. If you have had too much ??find a safe ride home! This ??ride is not fun. #2017 #SafeRide #nye201… 20:22:01
- Vehicle has just been located abandoned near 192nd and Corby Plaza. https://t.co/Ez0sAAnQKb 20:37:15
- Scanner name of the day goes to: Taquila
“Tom Adam Queen Union Ida Lincoln Adam”
- “Caller says her neighbors are throwing fireworks in the street and they are as big as a stick of dynamite.”
- RT @OPDdcGonzalez: Wishing Omaha and the men and women of @OmahaPolice a safe and prosperous 2017! @OPDLtTierney @JamiAnders @PACEOmaha htt… 20:45:56
- Robbery: Family Dollar. 99th and Maple St.
Black male in a red hoodie robbed the store and fled. 20:54:21
- Black male armed with a gun fled into the apartment complex to the North. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:58:39
- “Caller said the vehicle was occupied by 22 people.”
- Trash Fire: 167th and Kansas Ave.
Fire in the middle of a park.
Bennington Fire Call 21:01:05
- RT @DomVisuals: Happy new years, Omaha! https://t.co/BTDxAEB6TZ 21:01:51
- .@OPDABLE1 enroute to Washington County to assist WCSO after a suspect took off into a wooded area during a traffic stop. 21:20:13
- RT @kfabnews: Fireworks finale in downtown Omaha. Happy New Year! https://t.co/fGlhPoLMRS 21:27:16
- Assist: 4724 N 36th Ave.
Officer in a fight with a suspect. Requesting additional cars expedite. 21:36:01
- Officers are Signal 88 with one party in custody. Requesting a medic.
OFD: E21, M21 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:36:59
- Mounted patrol is out on the Riverfront… Watch your step!
- Shots Fired: 40th and Grand Ave.
Caller heard 7 shots fired followed by more shots that came from a different gun. 21:40:56
- “@shotspotter went off 29 times.”
- Crowd: 130th and Heavenly Drive.
Caller says 20+ people are blocking off the road and shooting off fireworks. 22:08:06
- Sounds like already 1 DUI in the Old Market.
- RT @sage_tom: @MeanStreetsOMA Sounds like a war in Northwest Omaha https://t.co/JQA3g8lEUW 22:12:36
- Shots Fired: 40th and Ames Ave.
@shotspotter detected 4 shots fired. Delta units in the area advise they are fireworks. 22:15:27
- Remember Free Cab Rides!!!
#NYEInOMA https://t.co/RsWqHZUsTU 22:18:18
- House Fire: 16th & Ames Ave.
Caller says a previously burned house is on fire in the area.
OFD: E21, E22, E5, T41, T1, M21, B1, B2, R33 22:27:26
- B2 reports smoke and flames on approach of a storage container in the middle of a yard. Command established and crews investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:28:32
- E21, E22, T21, B2 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:29:23
- OPD needed for traffic control on 16th St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:31:02
- Fireworks Complaint: 27th and Jaynes St.
“Caller says they are lighting off TNT.”
- Injury Accident: 24th and Douglas St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: E1, M1 22:48:36
- Command requesting 2 more medics.
OFD: B1, M3, M34 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:53:18
- Overdose: 11th and Howard St.
OFD: T1, M24 22:56:24
- Command reports 5 patients. Preliminary evaluation indicates there will be 4 Code 2s and 1 Code 3. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:57:25
- More police cars needed for traffic control but there are none available. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:57:52
- “Any Officers interested in shift extension contact command.”
- Shots Fired: 38th and Meredith Ave.
@shotspotter detected 19 shots fired. 23:00:54
- RT @Clever_Burro: @MeanStreetsOMA Officers be like https://t.co/pTNj83gTDe 23:01:12
- T1 will handle. M24 in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:02:35
- M1 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC w/ a unrestrained male in his 20s in a minivan that rolled several times. Found throwing up in trash can. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:06:45
- M3 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC with a restrained 52 y/o male possibly ETOH. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:07:32
- RT @Just_Cub86: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/znol8zTXDK 23:13:29
- RT @jepenny: @MeanStreetsOMA Battalion Chef to dispatch regarding AFD: “We were there earlier. Marijuana set off the alarm.” #OmahaScanner 23:14:32
- Want to follow along with the craziness?
Fire- https://t.co/yWZPcis5ms 23:15:13
- No police cars available citywide!
- M34 enroute to CUMC Code 2 with a 21 y/o restrained female who was in a vehicle that rolled twice. Sounds like other 2 more refusals. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:19:24
- “Party had a firework explode too close to his hand and now it is messed up.”
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: S. 24th & Douglas closed due to injury crash. Avoid area. #OPD https://t.co/I9X9d4eapK 23:27:34
- Return Call: 24th and Douglas St.
One of the refusals now has leg pain and wants to go to the hospital.
OFD: M1 https://t.co/6ne4yetrwe 23:34:55
- M3 responded and is now enroute to UNMC Code 2 with the male driver of the vehicle who has leg pain. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:40:29
- M1 to UNMC Code 99 w/ a 40 y/o male who was choking on food. Dr. on scene attempted to perform a tracheotomy with a steak knife (1/2) 23:45:14
- very unsuccessfully and now patient has massive blood loss and crews are now CPR in progress.
(2/2) in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:46:52
- Accident: 5900 S 60th St.
A vehicle hit a light pole, a hydrant, had the airbags deploy, and is smoking. Driver also left the area. 23:53:48
- Overdose: 15841 Sheffield St.
A 20 y/o female overdosed on alcohol.
Bennington Rescue Call 23:56:35
- We anticipate many shots being fired soon… Time to get to the @MeanStreetsOMA bunker!!!
#NYEInOMA https://t.co/x5GXT5yWCQ 23:59:31