A suspect from more than four armed bank robberies in Nebraska and Iowa has been apprehended in North Dakota.
The FBI Greater Omaha Bank Robbery Task Force says 24 year old Tyree Carney is the suspect in more than four armed bank robberies in Springfield and Murray Nebraska and in Underwood and Crescent Iowa. Carney is considered armed and dangerous.
Tyree Carney is described as a 24 year old black male, 5’ 11” tall, 235 lbs., with black hair, and brown eyes, possibly driving a stolen 2004 tan/gold Honda Accord 4 door with Nebraska plate UNP-290,
The Task Force reported that on July 27th the Mandan Police Department in North Dakota apprehended Carney without incident.
Area agencies involved in the apprehension:
- Omaha Police / United States Marshal Service Task Force
- Omaha Police Department Robbery Unit and Uniform Patrol
- Pottawattamie County Sheriff’s Office
- Sarpy County Sheriff’s Office
- Cass County Sheriff’s Office
- Mandan Police Department in North Dakota